Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanted Fruit (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_olr7giWkfR1w4k53ko1_250

Iain laughed a little nervously. "Er... Don't worry about it." The son of Hecate said. Muir laughed and shoved Iain a little bit. "He used to always say how he never knew how to handle interacting with her. He used to say, 'What do you say to the mouth that..." Iain's eyes flashed green, and sound no longer was coming out of Muir's mouth, despite the fact that his lips were moving. "I think he gets it, Sinclair." He said, his eyes fading back to hazel.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress blushed and looked at Iain, then back at Muir. "...Uh, yeah, I get it, but thank you for...sharing." The son of Demeter smiled some and looked down at his feet. He didn't know what to say and decided to say the first thing that popped in his head. "...Was your mouth good? I mean, love demigods can do better than I, but still." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Iain's nervousness broke and he started laughing really hard. He really lo-liked Cypress. Muir turned a deeper shade of red, looking down and started nervously polishing his sword with his shirt. "Uh... yeah. I guess you could say it was pretty good." Muir said with a nervous laugh. "Anyway, have you seen Kaela?" Muir said raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 am

Cypress smiled and looked at Iain, then at Muir before deciding to give them some time to talk to each other. He slowly walked over to a dummy and activated his kopis. With smooth, fluid movement, he cut across the dummy's chest. He really wanted a scythe, but realized that his dream of that happening probably wouldn't come true.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 am

Muir looked Iain over. "I've never seen you like this before, mo charaid. You're feeling things, and you can't stop smiling. Iain chuckled a little bit, scratching the side of his neck. "I never expected to feel anything like this. I know we haven't known each other all that long. Gods, he isn't even technically my boyfriend. It just all feels so right." Iain said, smiling widely. "Just be careful, dude. I just don't want you to get hurt. Don't take things to fast.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 am

The son of Demeter continued to practice with his kopis, glancing over at Iain ever so often. There was just something special about those eyes that Cypress was drawn to.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:20 am

Iain smiled and scratched the side of his nose. "I think he really genuinely cares about me and won't do anything without me being comfortable. I think I found someone really special." Iain said, a giddy smile forming on his face. "I'm glad. Now get back to your boy, but do me a favor, don't you dare forget about me." Muir said, somewhere between a joke and sincere. Iain's face fell serious. "I couldn't dare. Ma tha dad ach am bàs ort, agus phàirt dhomh." Iain said, reciting the end of the oath they had adopted. He gave Muir a high five, before starting over towards Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:30 am

Cypress panted as sweat started to collect on the side of his face. The son of Demeter looked over at Iain again and waved at him. "Hey, baby." He smiled before jabbing his weapon into the chest of the dummy. He turned to look back at the son of Hecate. "What are you about to do later on?"

Last edited by Green on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 am

Iain smiled as he watched Cypress stab through the dummy. The son of Hecate pushed his hand back through his dark hair. "I should probably get a workout in today, feeling a bit flabby today." Iain chuckled a little bit. "But nothing else besides that." The Scot said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

"Oh, well, uh, while you do that, I think that I'm going to hang out with a few friends." Cypress smiled and gave Iain a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He deactivated his celestial bronze weapon and gave him another kiss before walking off toward his cabin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Iain nodded at Cypress when he said he was going to go and see his friends. "Yeah, babe. I'll see you tomorrow." Iain said, kissing him back. The son of Hecate walked back to Muir and they started to walk back towards the cabins together.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 9:57 pm

OOC: https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com/t506-ag-ionnsachadh-gaidhlig-p#7345 This topic probably takes place a week after this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Fruit (p)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6