Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enchanted Fruit (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:35 am

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was enjoying this closeness with Iain that he could barely contain himself. "Don't be afraid to move your hands down further on my waist." He told him in a whisper. "I won't hit you or anything."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:44 am

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_ol5zozqqSG1szjan9o1_400

Iain smiled and raised his eyebrows as he did as Cypress suggested. He really appreciated how Cypress was clear and open about what he wanted. That really helped him. Iain studied Cypress' face. He wanted to know everything about it, every detail. "How did I get here?" Iain asked, his voice light and airy.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:18 am

Cypress raised his head from Iain's shoulder and shrugged his shoulders. "That's a good question. It all started with cookies." He smiled and ran a hand through Iain's hair. It was so soft and so unlike his own. "Your hair is different than mine. My hair is just...wirery." He laughed a bit and looked away with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:25 am

Iain reached his arm back up to scratch the little part of his eyebrow that was missing, and then put his arm back around Cypress. "Those cookies were good." Iain said with a small laugh. Iain's smile grew when Cypress ran his hand through his hair. He really liked that. "Do you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:34 am

The son of Demeter smiled and nodded his head. "I like the way it feels in my hands." He continued to run his dark fingers through Iain's hair before giving up and placing his hands on his chest. Gods, he liked his chest. That was one of the favorite parts of Iain's body aside from those hazel eyes and soft lips.

Last edited by Green on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 am

Iain again felt self-conscious when Cypress put his hands on his chest. He felt... flabby. Why hadn't he worked out with Muir when they hung out earlier. Iain locked eyes with Cypress. "I want to know everything that there is to know about you Cypress."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:33 am

Cypress blushed some and looked into Iain's eyes. "Aw, I want to know more about you too, Iain. I want to know the things that matter to you." He smiled and pecked his lips.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Iain smiled his eyes darting around a little bit. "Things that matter to me... well... Muir... and you." Iain said slowly as he looked back at Cypress, his words draped heavily in his Scottish accent. After looking Cypress over for a few seconds, Iain quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Cypress blushed more and turned his face away from Iain's. he couldn't believe that Iain said that. Only two people that matter to son of Hecate was Muir and him. "Aw, Iain..." He turned his face back to Iain and pecked his cheek. "You're amazing, Iain." He got off his lap and instead, rested his head in Iain's lap and closed his eyes. "Can you speak in Gaelic for me?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Iain looked down at Cypress with his head in his lap and nodded. "Faigh mi uamhasach sgìth a 'bruidhinn Beurla uaireannan. Tha e snog chan ann a mhàin a chionn a 'bruidhinn Beurla faodaidh mi a ràdh dè' s toigh leam agus glè bheag a bhios a thuigsinn. Drāsta, faodaidh mi a ràdh gu bheil mi cho fortanach gu bheil thu ann mo bheatha agus gun robh mi riamh ag iarraidh oirbh falbh. Faodaidh mi a ràdh gu bheil mi a lorg thu dìreach do-chreidsinneach cho teth agus nach math 's dòcha dè Muir bha ri ràdh mu dhuinn nach bi ro fhada air falbh, ach chan eil fhios agam dè tha mi ag ràdh mar sin tha e tòrr nas lugha somalta." Iain said, his words fast and comfortable.

ooc: Translation: I get really tired speaking English sometimes. It's nice to not only speak English because I can say what I like and very few will understand it. Like right now, I can say that I am so lucky to have you in my life and that I never want you to go away. I can say that I find you so unbelievably hot and that well maybe what Muir had to say about us won't be too far off, but you don't know what I'm saying so it's a lot less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Cypress closed his eyes and listened to Iain speak in his native tongue. Gods, it was so natural and beautiful. "I have no idea what you just said, but it was amazing." He shrugged his shoulders and kissed his upper thigh. "Can you say some more things? For me?"

Last edited by Green on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Iain smiled a bit and blushed when Cypress kissed his upper thigh. A little shaken he said, "Oi, um... Mi le b 'urrainn dhomh a bhith nas thu airson Cypress. Mi-onarach dìreach a 'faireachdainn mar' eil mi gu leòr, no a bhiodh mi riamh a bhith. Tilgidh tu mo fad tuigse air an t-saoghal agus mi fhìn airson lùb. Tha mi airson a chur seachad a h-uile mionaid le ur taobh. Mi a 'guidhe a h-uile mi ràdh seo a thoirt dhuibh ann am Beurla gun tuisleach thar mo bhriathran, no a' faighinn a h-uile dearg anns an aodann. Mi dìreach ... Tha mi an dòchas gun caill mi riamh thu, Cypress. F*ck, ciamar a bha mi a 'fàs an duine seo?" Iain liked speaking Gaelic. He had learned it concurrently to English when he was growing up.

ooc: gif and translation: I really with I could be more for you Cypress. I honestly just feel like I am not enough, nor would I ever be. You throw my entire understanding of the world and of myself for a loop. I want to spend every minute by your side. I wish I could say all this to you in English without stumbling over my words or getting all red in the face. I just... I hope I never lose you, Cypress. F*ck, how did I become this guy?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Cypress listened to him speak and closed his eyes. He wished that he could translate what he was saying, but unfortunately he couldn't. Unless...Cypress knew what he had to do in order to connect with Iain more. "...What did you say? I want to know." He turned over so that he was on his back with his head still in his lap. "Please? With hazel eyed Hecate boys on top." He joked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Iain shook his head with a laugh. "Oh gods, no. Trust me, Cypress. There's a reason I said all that in Gaelic." Iain said, quickly while aggressively shaking his head, his accent far stronger than usual. Iain looked away from Cypress. He knew is he looked at him, Cypress could convince him to tell him without much effort at all.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Cypress chewed on his bottom lip before deciding that it was best to let Iain keep his thoughts to himself. He sat up and took an apple off of the low hanging branch and laid back down. "Did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Iain placed his hand on Cypress' chest and the other on the ground beside him. "No. No, I did not." The son of Hecate said with a small smile. A slight breeze blew through his dark hair and in that moment, everything felt totally perfect.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Cypress smiled. "Yeah, there really important which is why apples are always seen as a symbol of health." He explained, then shrugged his shoulders. "It's amazing."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:48 am

Iain shook his head a little bit, a geeky and excited smile on his face. "You're amazing, Cypress." Iain said with another giddy, uncharacteristic laugh. Something about being with the son of Demeter made Iain happier than he ever thought would be possible again after what had been done to his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:54 am

"Aw, thanks, Iain!" Cypress sat up and wrapped his arms around Iain's neck, peppering kisses along his cheek and the side of his neck. The son of Demeter then nuzzled his face in Iain's cheek before breaking away and putting the apple in the basket. He could feel his stomach rumble, remembering that he forgot to eat his own sandwich. "Iain, can you show me some of your magic, please? I love watching you perform it."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:59 am

Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_olr7giWkfR1w4k53ko1_250

Iain looked Cypress over and smiled. "Yeah, uh, what do you want to see?" The son of Hecate asked. He was a little bit concerned that he hadn't gotten much practice recently, but he was still immensely talented. Iain really needed to get his ass into the gym, both for a physical workout, and a magic workout.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:13 am

Cypress thought about it while he took a large bite out of his sandwich. "Huh, I want to see your pyrokinesis." He said with a smile. He took another bite and swallowed. Damn, he made good sandwiches. "Wait, no! Uh, show me your...oh! Conjure something up!"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 2:19 am

Iain smiled cockily and moved back from Cypress a little bit to give himself a little space to work. Iain closed his eyes for a second and when he opened his eyes, they flashed bright green. In the son of Hecate's hands appeared a small bouquet of multi-colored roses. Iain tilted his head a little bit as he looked the flowers over. "Weird, they were supposed to be tulips. I really like tulips." Iain said, handing the flowers to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Cypress gasped and took the roses from Iain. "They're beautiful." He had an idea and sat down the roses on the picnic table. Taking in a deep breath, he felt a churn in his stomach and suddenly, the roses started to walk around, hoping on their stems. He laughed a bit and watched as they started to hop toward Iain while attempting to crawl on him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Iain jumped a little bit when suddenly the roses came to life. Iain laughed as they jumped on to him. He looked at Cypress. "I am the magic kid, and this is some of the goofiest shit I've ever seen." The son of Hecate said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

"If you thinks that's cool..." Cypress took in a deep breath and spun around. He stretched out his hands toward the ground and watched as a giant, six foot tall red rose grew. "Ta-da! Plant powers!" Cypress giggled and looked over at Iain. "Well?! What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Fruit (p)   Enchanted Fruit (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Fruit (p)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next