Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where Did You Come From? (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:13 am

I huffed and rolled my eyes in an exasperated maner. "Let's just get some things straight, okay? No pun intended"I added a second later just to bring back a bit of the playfulness. "A) I am not a cat in any way. B) I am NOT adorable. And C) What does that even mean?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am

"You are a cat, you are adorable, and you don't like chocolate." Jerome teased again. He liked messing with Robin for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:37 am

Apparently my glare was here to stay. "I am neither of those things and I'm still nog sure what my ice cream preferences have to do with anything. So please, either be clear or stop it"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:52 am

Jerome chuckled again and bopped Robin's nose. "It was a joke, Robin! Come on!" He put his hands into his pockets and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:54 am

I stood stunned for a second and watched him walk away before I scrunched up my nose and followed him. "Don't do that again. Leave my poor nose alone, I need it. It's way too easy to assume magicians are bad and I'd hate to end up the Voldemort to someone's Harry."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:15 am

The son of Apollo looked over his shoulder at Robin and winked. "You're too adorable to be Voldemort." He smiled and continued walking toward the fifth cohort.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:18 am

I rolled my eyes again and sighed, muttering a few curses under my breath. "Fine, whatever. I'm done arguing about it, your stubborn Highness."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:56 am

"I'm not stubborn. You're stubborn." He stopped walking until Robin caught up with him. "I like you, Grumpy Cat."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:58 am

"I'm not stubborn, come on!"I whined and hurried up to reach him, glad he decided to slow down. "Thanks though. I like you too, Human Boombox. You're okay when you're not, you know, creeping around and stalking people."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 am

"I'm not a creeper!" Jerome lightly nudged him with a playful smile on his face. "...How much do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:29 am

"Uh, yeah, you are"I laughed and nudged him back. What do you mean how much I like you? It's not how much I like you, it's how much you like me. "Uh, enough, I guess. You're a cool guy and I don't really have any other friends - well, maybe one but he's greek, so."I shrugged and pushed my hands back inside my pockets, turning my gaze on the ground as the conversation took on a slightly more uncomfortable turn.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:49 am

Jerome slowly nodded his head. He knew that Robin gave him the clear statement that he didn't like him. The son of Apollo sighed to himself and turned his attention forward. "Ah, I see. I like you..." He paused and shook his head. It was no use in explaining things to the son of Trivia and legacy of Neptune. Obviously his mind was made up. "I like jeans."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:53 am

I turned to look at him confused, puzzled at the defeat on his face at my answer. Was he trying to tell me he didn't like me after all? What is even going on here? "Jeans? Uh, yeah, jeans are nice. A bit uncomfortable, but nice. I like sweatpants too."I tried to keep the conversation going, despite my surprise at his very sudden change of topic.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:58 am

"Oh, yeah I can see you in sweatpants. You have the ass for it." He paused then shook his head. "Wait, sorry, this isn't about sex or anything. I just -- sorry." Jerome laughed a bit and ran his hand through his dreads. "Ah, how about I meet you at your cohort? I need to pack for a couple of days at yours."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:03 am

I was even more confused as he stopped speaking. "Wait, what? Sex? Who ever said anything about sex?"I was unable to clear the air though since he spoke again, changing my mind. "Yeah. Come over to the third cohort as soon as you're packed, I'll try and find you a spare bed"I mumbled and left in a haste, not really willing to hear his response.

OOC: He didn't have a cohort so I decided to put him in the third one, sorry if I shouldn't have
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:06 am

Jerome nodded his head and hurried away and headed to his own cohort.

Ooc: Yeah, that's fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did You Come From? (p)   Where Did You Come From? (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did You Come From? (p)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Pubs :: Pomona's-
Jump to: