Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are you here?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Why are you here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:50 pm

"Chiron let me, why?"I shrugged her off before looking the strange guy up and down. "If you dare hurt my cousin, I will find you. And I will kill you. But first I'll hurt you. Very, very bad. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:52 pm

"I gotcha," Carter said with a laugh. "She's safe with me, I promise," he said, putting arm around Ainsley. "So, you like pizza? We could all go out for pizza, if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 3:57 pm

When Carter couldn't see her, Ainsley signaled that she would smack him later with various expressions and hand signals. "How does Chiron even let people like you out of- ugh whatever. Let's just eat pizza.." she sighed silently at the boys.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:13 am

"Alright! Pizza! Oh, and, by the way. She said something about you having some hot girls as your relatives. When can I meet them?"I asked Carter in an excited voice as I looked around the foreign place curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Carter started walking towards the Italian place, Ainsley's hand still interlocked with his. "Well, Nick, I only have two female relatives, Shiloh, my cousin, and Sophia, my sister. Well, female teenage relatives. I'm sure you'll meet them soon, probably Sophia before Shiloh. Sophia's actually only two years older than you, and Shiloh is nearly five. I think you have a better chance with Sophia, sport, but I'm not sure if either one of them could handle someone as manly as you." Carter grinned, messing up Nick's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 pm

"Nick please, stop doing..that." Ainsley huffed and clang to Carter's arm. "I don't think either of them is really interested, sorry to disappoint you." she said.
"So how did you exactly get in here? I want every little detail." she started interviewing him, trying to get something out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 am

"Oh"I frowned and pouted at their words, but perked up again at Ainsly's new question. "Oh, it was so much fun! A couple of kids were coming here and I really wanted to visit you guys so I asked Chiron and he let me go! And we flew all the way here and I had a little brown pegasi and it was super awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Carter went into the pizza place and went over to a table. He sat next to Ainsley, in between her and Nick. He looked around, admiring the place, like he did every time, then he looked at the two of them. "I'm always impressed by this place. So, what type of pizza do you think you guys want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District :: The Virgo Family Household-
Jump to: