Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night in the Training Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Night in the Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Night in the Training Room Tumblr_inline_n5gj77j1Ro1s2djns
Darius entered the training room around 7:00 at night. Dinner had just been served and since the Great Room was a little crowded with initials, he decided to head to the third floor to get some peace and quiet. He was dressed in a simple hundred percent cotton purple muscule shirt, and khaki pants with Timberlands. His wand and staff was in either hand just in case he wanted to do some training while he was there.

Darius set those two things aside and leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees. A thought came to mind: "Baboon. You can't eat a baboon." He mumbled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Khaled laid up in a niche he found near the roof. It was a bit high up and hard to get to. He just preferred the chance he got to he alone and think here. The door opened. So he rolled onto his back and peered from his hiding place, for a better look.

He watched as Darius entered. Most likely for some night training. Khaled kicked out from the space to fall towards the ground. Right before his face could smash into the ground he turned into a sandstorm. Moving to reform right behind Darius. He could hear Darius mention something about the baboon. Must meant the one Khaled ate earlier.

A wicked smile broke out as Khaled leaned closer. He whispered softly into Darius's left ear from behind. "If you're not careful. Exposing yourself like this. I can eat you up next." He shouldn't be one to talk. Khaled was bare chested in baggie cotton pants, wearing nothing else really. Shoes not being needed in the house. His body and scars covered in a light film of sand.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Darius quickly stood up from the bench and looked at the guy that had killed that innocent baboon. He wondered if Thoth chastised him about it. Gods, he hoped he did. That would set the psycho straight.

"If anyone's doing the eating around here, it's me." He huffed, fixing his shirt. Darius didn't know what was wrong with this guy. Was he crazy? It would make sense since it seemed like the magician was a follower of Set. Darius grabbed his staff and looked the guy up and down. "...Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:50 pm

"No, sorry. I got a bit bored. I did not mean to startle you." Khaled's smile grew softer. It would not help to scare the guy away permanently. Besides he was here to make friends and learn. He already bombed the first impression part. "If you like I could help you train? I'll try not to do something frightening."

Khaled reached into the Duat and slowly pulled out his bag. An egyptian cotton carrier bag he often slung over his right shoulder. "Would you like to fight a monster or spar with me? If you like. I can also leave if I am bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Darius looked the guy over. He had already apologized to him so it wasn't like he meant to be malicious. Taking in a deep breath, he scratched the back of his neck and looked at the guy. "I'll do the monster, then if all goes well, I'll fight you." The follower of Geb walked over to the actual training area and spun his staff around.

"What's your name anyway?" He asked, bending down to draw a protection circle around him with his wand.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Khaled looked incredulous. He made sure to introduce himself earlier. Maybe he just did not hear him. "Khaled. Like Ha with some flem over the h and lead." He did not bother to ask Darius for his name, seeing as he payed attention enough earlier, to actually remember it.

Khaled took out his staff and wand. He felt his familiar tingle as he started writing the blood red hieroglyphs. "Suh-Man" Khaled put a little more force than usual, trying to show of. Smoke poured out of the wound collecting on the ground below it. When the smoke stopped coming out of the room. A 12 foot red snake was coiled on the ground, it's glowing yellow eyes looking from initiate to initiate.

"Is this a good enough monster?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:18 pm

"I know how to pronounce Arabic names, Khaled." He did it perfectly. "...Nice to officially meet you." He added with a small, but noticeable smile on his face.

"Holy..." Darius took a step back, but remained in his protection circle. He had a feeling that he would need it. "Yeah, this is a good enough monster." Taking in a deep breath, he pointed his staff at the ground, then swung it in the snakes direction. Chunks of earth with the diameter of six feet across magically hurled toward the monster snake.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Khaled decided to sit back and watch. Luckily for him snakes where creatures of chaos. Set being the god of chaos had some pull with the creatures. So they never actually bothered him. Once in his slave years a Bushmaster bit a bully in his encampment, the kid died, and the masters killed the snake. Khaled felt like the snake did it for him.

As he watched Darius hurl chunks of earth from inside the building. Khaled figured out the god he followed. He followed the path of Jeb. The earth god. If not using earth elemental magic in concrete would be a miraculous feet.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:23 pm

The magician caused the earth around the snack to crack open, jutting pieces of earth out. This made the snake hiss in pain. Darius could do this. He dealt with worse on a day to day basis. The follower of Geb took in a deep breath and twirled his staff in his hand. To deal the finishing shot. "A'max!" The snake hissed as it was sent aflame and after a few seconds, it burst into blood red energy. Panting, he looked at Khaled.

"Well?" He winked at the follower of Set and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:22 pm

"You have spunk. I like spunk." Khaled smiled at the only other person in the room. When he noticed the wink he laughed. A feeling he has not felt in a long time surfaced. He was feeling happy for once. "For a follower of Jeb you are not too Shabby."

He took out his Khopesh and wand from his bag. "If you care to dance. I will be your opponent next." Khaled believed he saw a bit of sweat on the earth mage, making him lick his lips. "Quiero lamer ese sudor de ti, y hacerte cosas que harían que una Nun se desmayara." He said aloud in an afterthought. "Ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Darius smirked, shaking his head. "Thank you, I guess? I've been training for a while now I hope I can take down a monster." He took in a deep breath and got ready for his next opponent.

He didn't know what Khaled said, but assumed that it was something crazy. "Alright, then. Let's get this thing going." He redrew his circle and jetted his staff out toward him. The ground underneath Khaled began to shake and move.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Khaled felt the earth tremble beneath him. Like his stomach on Chipotle night, it was disconcerting. He planted his staff in the ground and tried to volt like they do in the Olympics. "Suh-Man" Khaled tried summoning in mid air. Only for a piece of toast to appear from the smoke. "Come on. Toast Really! It doesn't even look buttered."

Instead he threw his wand like a boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Darius laughed, but then he saw the wand coming and before he could react, the wand bounced off of the protection circle and headed back to Khaled. A thought crossed his mind as he saw Khaled jump. "...hal hasal ealaa alghanimat?" He asked himself in Arabic before casting a spell. "Tas!" And magically rope wrapped around Khaled.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Khaled laughed when he heard the offhanded comment. The surprise was when the ropes wrapped around him. "I can normally really get into this kind of play. I would just prefer for you to treat me to dinner first. Then I could call you anything you like"

Khaled focused before going into sandstorm mode. Releasing himself from the ropes. He swirled around Darius's barrier. Weakening it until he gained an entrance. Reforming himself with his chest behind Darius. Almost on top of his back. Whispering "nueima, ladayh alghanimata. ldhlk 'ant." He was shocked when he realized he was not speaking English. "I did not know I could say that."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Darius rolled his eyes and looked at Khaled. The ropes was just something that he thought of. "Shut up! This is a battle not time for you to try and hit on me." He teased, trying not to smile.

Darius looked around for Khaled and hoped that he didn't breach the barrier that was keeping the follower of Set at bay. He quickly turned around to look at Khaled. "...Oh? I doubt that, but okay. Whatever you say." He pushed him out of his circle. "أنت لست سميكة" He smirked and went over to sit on the bench. He needed to take a breather. "It was a draw."
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Khaled winced before smirking. "ربما ليس بقدر ما في الظهر. ولكن بالتأكيد في الجبهة." He added as an afterthought "It is always a good time to hit on you. Just don't let me use a paddle."

His body started to feel the effects of the shiftings and summonings of the day. He was sweaty and covered in a lot of sand. He could feel the chaffing in his pants.He teased Darius a bit "I will be happy to say it was a tie for you. Even if I won. I will catch you later I need a shower."

Khaled stood and walked back towards the exit. Shaking sand out as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Darius smirked and watched as Khaled headed for the exit. "Wait, Khaled." He stood up and followed after the follower of Set. "Let me take you on a date. Dinner or something." He offered with a shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Spawn
Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Khaled stopped. Shaking the sand from his hair. "Sure, I like dinner. I am still kind of full. So I am guessing not tonight. If you like I know this great place that has some decent Greek food. I like to be a little international. I would also like it if you count it as a date. Você delicioso lanche de chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Darius nodded his head and smiled. "Greek? Sounds good to me. Never really had Greek before so I'm excited." The follower of Geb followed him out and grinned to himself. "I have no idea what you said, but I'm excited." He smirked and put his staff and wand into the Duat. "Come by my room tomorrow night and we can head out together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in the Training Room   Night in the Training Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night in the Training Room
Page 1 of 1