Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Can she even flirt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viva

PostSubject: Can she even flirt?    Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:56 am

Nakoma was watching this older boy, she had seen him many times before always wondering who he was. Oh Nakoma always wonder who everyone was, she had like two friends or maybe some more. She didn't really know many people, she took up an tiny little dandelion and turned it from yellow to red to pink to blue. She then looked at the boy a few fast time, kind of like spying on him, maybe she even was cheeking him out? How knows, Nakoma let her eyes wander to the little river thinking over. Maybe she could say hi? or something like that, no, she would probably trip or something and then he would laugh at her and she would probably end up running away and she could never talk to anyone again. She bits her bottom lip looking down at the grass swallowing, quiet irritated with herself for being so afraid of everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:41 am

Tycho would turn and notice Nakoma. When he noticed that she was paying a lot of attention to him, he'd wave. Then he would start walking down towards her, only to trip.... and roll... and fall... He'd manage to land in a kneeling position, and offer his hand to her. "My lady, how art thou?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:53 am

Nakoma was really shocked at this, she was not used to having attention on her so when he waved at her she wonder if she should leave, but when he stumbled down her face turn bright red . "H-hi-i" she stutters looking down at the ground "A-are y-y-ou alright?" she question in a nervous voice biting her lower lip again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Oh, she was adorable when awkward, it appeared. When asked if he was alright, he'd then remember he just fell and rolled. "Oh, uh... Nothing is broken, so I'm guessing luck is on my side." Cheesy line, but hey, no one is perfect. He'd stand up. "So.... I'm Tycho, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:26 am

She is still a bit red in her cheeks, she looks shyly up at him playing with the flower in her hand. "That's g-g-ood" she says to him before looking down again "I-I am Nakoma" she says in a small and low voice, she didn't even look up this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:04 am

"Nakoma, eh? That's an interesting name. Don't think I've heard that one before. So, what are you up to? Spying for the Legion? Wandering around aimlessly? Or did you come looking for trouble?" Yeah, he's fairly bored currently. Might as well make some entertainment
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:09 am

"It's a Cherokee name" she mumbles before looking up at him again in wonder and she forget her shyness for just a moment here "I was practicing some minor spells" after she said that she quickly looked down again with a blush on her face, as she started playing with the blue dandelion in her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:29 am

"We have spells?" This was news to him, as he was clearly confused by what she had just told him. "What can you do? Fly? Make things explode?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:09 am

"I can do many things, but you can't unless your mother is Trivia" she said in a small low voice, almost whispering. "A-and you need to u-use la-latin words..." she says swallowing and taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself down a bit "So, if I want to I can ch-change the colo-or of things" her eyes was looking at the ground intensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:48 pm

"So... you can change the color of the ground? Make it pink? Purple? Camo? Razmatazz?" He seems interested in what she's saying. "I'd like to see some of this magic, it could be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:26 am

She nods a tiny little nod, really not used to this attention. "I-I-I can" she whisper and stutter in a low voice. Before she whisper even lower "Colorado Tusilago Farfara" and the flower in her hand went to a raven black color. She then gave him the tiny little flower, not even daring to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:38 am

"I knew it!" He sounded like he'd just discovered something. "Everyone has been lying to me all this time. I really am so ugly, that no one is actually looking at me!" Well, now he was just making fun of himself. "I'll get a Mask, and call myself the 'Phantom of the Legion' or something cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:46 am

She shook her head "N-no" her eyes went up at him "It's just... Well...No..." she tries to come up with something, not understanding the joke. She whisper to him "You are not ugly.." she fickle with her t-shirt biting her bottom lip as usual while still looking at him this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:48 am

"I must be. You're afraid to look at me most of the time you speak to me. It's the hair, isn't it? The hair is terrifying. Maybe I should dye it pink? That might help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:54 am

Once again she shook her head and carefully she laid a hand on his chin "You should be you" she says even giving him a tiny smile. She breath out, letting herself be braver then she have ever been. "I-I, think you ha-have luck on y-your side.." she says trying to keep her self calm and not mist her way out of there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:00 am

"I usually do. At least, I think I do? Mom's pretty fickle for being the Goddess of Luck. I think she likes me? Would explain my luck, but then again, who knows." Yup, Fortuna is his Mom. Ironically, one of the first things he thought of when he learned her name was of that weird Twi'lek from "Star Wars", named Bib Fortuna. The second thing he thought about was Tuna. He hated Tuna. Bland and Flavorless. Spam had more flavor than Tuna!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:06 am

She nods a bit, listening to him. "So then you do have luck" she says, still in a low soft voice "and I have magic" the last thing she mumbles a bit more to her self then to him. She thinks about it a bit, but stay quiet as she doesn't really know what to say around people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:09 am

"You have what? Tragic?" He somewhat heard what she said, but not completely. "How could you have something tragic at your age?" Thoroughly baffled. "I'm sorry for your losses?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:18 am

She laughed a tiny little laugh looking at the river "magic" she says "I have magic" She looks at him again with her big brown eyes. "And I haven't lost someone, yet" she said with a little shy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:32 am

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh. I feel so stupid right now." He'd more to look at the river. "Wow, even my reflection is mocking me." He'd shake a fist a his reflection, which... of course shook a fist back at him. "What? You want to fight?! Is that what you want? C'mere you!" And then he attempted to attack his reflection, getting himself all wet
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:43 am

"No, I was just speaking to softly" she says before looking at him "I don't think your refection are mocking you..." she says in a soft voice trying not to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:26 am

Well, it was a bit late for that now, he was soaking wet. "Clearly I really did not think this through. I am wet. I don't suppose you've got a spell that can dry me up?" Not meaning this as a joke, but being serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:49 am

"I can" she says slowly "it is easy..." she mumbles. before swallowing and she says in Latin "Sum sepio sicco" she says as she points at him and his cloth dry up in an blink of an eye. She smiles a bit, it was quiet an easy spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:01 pm

His clothes were suddenly dry. "Wow. That was really awesome. Thanks, Nakoma. Without you, I'd probably be wondering around in wet clothes for a while, still."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 pm

She smiles a shy smile at him "no problem, I am glad I could help" she says playing nervously with her t-shirt looking a bit at him bellow form her hair which had fallen a bit into her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    

Back to top Go down

Can she even flirt?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: The Little Tiber-
Jump to: