Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can she even flirt?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 pm

"There's no reason to be afraid of me, I don't bite. Well, I bite my food..." He'd laugh at himself. "So, you've got magic, that's awesome. I've got luck. Which, can be helpful"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:30 am

"I..." she gives up on that sentence biting her lips before she nods with her head "mmh, Luck is good to" she isn't a girl of many words often, as she prefers books over humans and all talking things she has to communicate with.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:34 am

"You are clearly super adorable. Luck must be on your side." He'd wink at her. "Tell me, are you using a spell right now?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:34 am

She blushed like a tomato, turning very red at his comment. She shook her head "I.. I am not using ma-magic.." she says in a low shy voice, stuttering once again.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 1:05 am

"I should've known. I think if you suddenly got any cuter, the internet as a whole would lose it's mind and nothing would happen anywhere on the Planet." He'd shrug. "Seems like luck is not on my side today." He'd look up to the sky and wave. "Make up your mind, Mom!" As if it was a joke between the two.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:51 am

She blushed even harder if possible, she never really was good with compliments as she hated
attention form all and everyone. So she stayed quite for the first, not commented on his.
"Wh-wh-why isn't lu-luck on you-your side?" she question
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:39 am

"Mom is fickle and can take her luck away as soon as she gives it. She apparently really liked my Dad, which explains why I'm alive and he keeps winning money." He'd shrug. "The way he tells it, she was a gift from the Gods. So imagine his surprise to learn that she was a Goddess. He was like 'jackpot!' and then she left me with him and he was kinda bummed, but he knew that whenever things were going his way, she was smiling down on him. So he's happy."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:01 am

"oh" she whisper quietly, her father already kind of knew that gods and goddesses exist,
so he always thought that Nakoma would become a great warrior. To his delight Nakoma
became quit the warrior, but she never kills of anything. The girl was quite looking at the
river, she missed her father and grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 6:57 pm

He had continued talking, his luck of noticing her silence apparently taken away by his Mom. "...And so I see Dad maybe a few times a year. Keep telling him we've got more than enough money, that it's time for him to marry a nice lady with some kids. Wouldn't mind having more siblings. Though I think he has a lady he sees, and I'm pretty sure I've got some sisters. Keep seeing these adorable triplets with Mom's eyes. I think he just wants to keep it quiet from me, but when they keep popping up in random pictures of his winnings year after year, then yeah, it's pretty suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can she even flirt?    Can she even flirt?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can she even flirt?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: The Little Tiber-
Jump to: