Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:45 pm

"Male, under 13." Ainsley said in a worried tone. She felt bad that a child was alone there somewhere hiding from monsters. "Thanks for the sword." she tossed it around, even though it was dangerous. "Sure. There's more residents in the north anyways." Ainsley walked behind him, trying to catch up his long steps.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Carter nodded. "Let's just get up there, look, get out." He thought of the possibility of not finding this kid. What if when they went North, he went South? Or vise versa? It was a luck of the draw type of thing; he had to find this guy. It was for Camp Jupiter, the pride of the Romans. And, he was saving this kid's life in the process. "So, are your grandparents hard on you?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:17 pm

"I don't know. I'm getting weird feelings about this." she half ran to keep up with him. "No, not really. I grew up in a happy household, thank god. My grandparents are just a bit.. old-fashioned I guess. If they heard I slept in a hotel with a 17-year old guy no good things would happen." Ainsley laughed at the face his grandfather would make. "Who's this lassie?" she mimicked his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Carter laughed. "I just asked because earlier you said about how your grandparents are against you looking like a troll or something. Which I don't why they'd that in the first place. And, also, if that subject ever came up, I wouldn't explain it like that," he said in reference to spending the night with him. He looked around as they got closer. "I still haven't seen any kids, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:51 pm

"They never did call me a troll. It was just a self degrading joke." she tried to explain. "Okay let me think where would the children be in Nairn. Where would the children be, where would the children be.." she chanted and stroked her hair therapeutically. "Well, they aren't allowed to go to the lake. The woods are creepy. I uhm.. what did I do when I was a kid. Well, I played in the woods but kids these days don't do it."Ainsley tried remembering.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Carter nodded. "Don't self-degrade yourself. Alright, maybe we should check-"

Suddenly, monsters were heard in the not-so-far distance. Carter looked at Ainsley. "Let's roll."

Carter ran into the direction of the monsters. He broke down a house door and went inside, slashing at everything he saw that wasn't human. He looked around and saw a young boy.

The Scottish demigod. Nick.

Carter looked at Ainsley and Nick, back and forth. He could tell they knew each other.

"Kid, be prepared for the time of your life," Carter said.

ooc: 10/10 cliffhanger i just won all the nobel piece prizes and grammys
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm

//wow dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scotland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: