Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is a gay bar...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Sebastian continued to stumble down the street, never quite really catching his footing, his brain starting to feel a tad bit groggy. Yup, yup, definitely drunk, Sebastian concluded. He stumbled over to a bench on the side of the road, tossing his backpack off of his back onto it. Sebastian laid down with his head on the pack as a pillow. This seemed like a good a spot as any to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:54 pm

When Marcellus saw that the guy was laying on a bench, he knew that he couldn't just let him sleep there for the night. Getting up from the bench, he walked across the street.

"Look, there's a place for Greeks to stay over night. Come on, I'll show you." He rubbed his fingers together and released the Greek from the curse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Sebastian stood up when he heard Onion Rings talking over him. He instantly felt more stable and under control. Just needed a few minutes of relaxation, he guessed. "I don't need your help, Onion Rings. I can take care of myself. I also don't know why you followed me, but I'm not interested." Sebastian said, but looked the boy over slowly, obviously very interested. Sebastian fixed his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Marcellus raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me? First off, my name isn't 'Onion Rings'. Second off, I'm just trying to help and third of all, I'm not interested either." Marcellus stood up straight. "You want to be homeless? Fine, be my guest." And with that, the son of Trivia started to walk away.

Last edited by Green on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 am

Sebastian crossed his arms and tapped his foot quickly on the ground. With a sharp sigh, he said, "Well, if you don't like Onion Rings, what would you like to be called?" Sebastian said, tilting his head to the side, checking out the boy a little bit from behind before looking down at his feet. "I would also prefer not to be homeless. Ideally. I just was a tad bit drunk, maybe, I think. Walking was hard." The son of Athena said, a bit of pout to his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 am

Marcellus rolled his eyes and turned around to look at the Greek. HE honestly could let him sit there and get his wallet stolen from a Mercury kid, but decided to be nice for once and try to have a civil conversation.

"My name is Marcellus. You will call me that." He folded his arms over his chest and glared at him a bit. "Well, if you don't want to be homeless, then maybe you should take my advance and go with me to the hotel. It's cheap for one night so I hope you have cash."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:18 am

Sebastian shuffled reluctantly, his feet barely leaving the ground. He stuck his hand out straight for the boy. "Suh-bas-tee-in De Luca. Pleasure." Sebastian said, smacking his lips lightly at the end. As much as Sebastian wanted to sass this guy into the next zip code, he knew that he needed him. Sebastian waved Marcellus off when he brought up paying for the hotel. "The money's not a problem." For Sebastian De Luca, the money was never a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:23 am

"Sebastian. Nice." He said his name incorrectly on purpose just to annoy him. Damn, this guy was flaming. Marcellus had to admit to himself that he did like flamboyant guys. He didn't know why, but he did. Though, Sebastian might be his first exception. Marcel looked him up and down before snorting and shaking his head. "Yeah, I'm sure daddy takes real good care of you." And with that, he started walking toward the hotel. "Keep up, Greek. I have a curfew to be back by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:35 am

"Suh-bas-tee-in." He quickly corrected, a tad bit annoyed that this guy couldn't even recite his name back to him. Sebastian grabbed his backpack and then started down the street after Marcellus. The son of Athena walked down the street with his hand in his pocket. He walked very upright as he caught up to Marcellus. He decided to ignore the comment about his "daddy taking good care of him." "If I can't call you Onion Rings, you can't call me Greek. I have a name." Sebastian mumbled, rolling his eyes a little bit, picking some stuff from under his fingernails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am

Marcel waved the correction away, not really caring if he pronounced his name wrong. "Fine," He said simply, shrugging his shoulders. He looked over at Sebastian, then back ahead. "Sebastian." The son of Trivia huffed and continued walking. "What are you even doing here? Obviously not for gay clubbing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 am

"Yeah, obviously not for gay clubbing. Not really where I belong. I'm a traveler. I'm here to learn about the culture here. From what I've heard it's very different around here from Camp Half Blood." Sebastian said, looking around. Sebastian pulled his phone out of his pocket and clicked it on, before slipping it back into his pocket. The son of Athena side-eyed the boy that he was walking with. He was almost Sebastian's height, maybe an inch shorter. Sebastian liked boys who were as tall as him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:57 am

The Roman legionnaire sighed. "So, you're just here to learn about your culture. That's very nice." He stuffed his hands into his pocket and turned a corner. The five story hotel could be seen in the distance. While they were walking, Marcellus decided to continue talking to the boy. "So, who's kid are you? Eros or something? You're very gay so apparently a love god's kid or something. Maybe even an Apollo." He guessed.

Last edited by Green on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:05 am

Sebastian shook his head quickly. "No, no, no. Actually, I'm a son of Athena. Bit of a focus in anthropology, especially linguistics." Sebastian clarified. He did not like the notion that he seemed like a love kid. He definitely was not a love kid. He also doubted that he really came across that gay. Sebastian was a far better actor than that, or so he thought. "What about you? Something vaguely uninteresting, I assume." Sebastian said, a lot of sass behind his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:10 am

"Ah, an Athena kid who's interested in anthropology and linguistics. Tazama ambao utamaduni mpenzi." He said the last part in Swahili. He took his hands out of his pockets and looked over at Sebastian. "My mother's Trivia actually." He told him, then looked forward. He didn't have time to put up with his sassy mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:15 am

The son of Athena recognized that the boy was speaking Swahili, but he didn't speak Swahili. He added that to his mental list of things to research and learn. Sebastian looked over the son of Trivia, taking a small step back. He had always been deservedly wary of magic kids. He had seen the stuff that Hecate kids like that Iain Jamieson kid could do. He did not like magic one bit. "Oh, uh, that's totes cool, I guess." Sebastian said, his words spaced out, a tint of nervousness in his tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:22 am

He noticed the change in demeanor in Sebastian and stopped to look at him. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked, looking him up and down. "You don't like Trivia kids or something like that?" Marcellus asked. The Roman folded his arms over his chest and glared at the Greek teenager.

Last edited by Green on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:27 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes when Marcellus challenged him a little bit. He crossed his arms in return, eyeing over the boy. "I don't know. Magic and all, doesn't it seem a bit unnatural." Sebastian said, unfolding his right arm from his left and waving it in front of him a bit as he talked. Sebastian was a very on his sleeve person about most things, so he didn't think anything about being that forward with Marcellus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Marcellus made a face at Sebastian. "Excuse me? Did you just say that magic is unnatural?" He stopped in his tracks right then and there. Gods, he could've cursed his ass right then and there. "You mean unnatural like you getting on your knees for a guy? Unnatural like that gel you use to keep your hair straightened or unnatural like that outfit you're wearing?" The son of Trivia scoffed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Sebastian scoffed and rolled his eyes. "If you're gonna try and dispute me, at least say shit you believe." Sebastian didn't want to waste his time on this petty argument, but if there was one thing that the De Luca boy knew about himself, he couldn't walk away without winning. "You are the one who was willingly in a gay bar, and I'm fairly certain you like my hair in my clothes. Next time, don't waiver from your beliefs." Sebastian said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:24 pm

"...You b*tch!" He shouted, flicking his wrist. Sebastian's body flew up five feet into the air and slammed into the side the building. The son of Trivia folded his arms over his chest and glared down at him. "If I were you, I'd watch my mouth unless you want to end up six feet under." Marcellus folded his arms over his chest and stepped over Sebastian. "No ass having, pasta eating c*nt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Sebastian grunted a bit as he hit a building and then the ground. The son of Athena pushed himself up off the ground and snickered a little bit. "Wow, you've got temper tantrums, stereotypes, and a real advanced vocabulary. I bet mommy's real proud of her little boy." Sebastian said, his voice sassier than ever. The Italian wiped some dirt off his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Marcellus whipped around and glared at the son of Athena. "Fine, you want to try me?" He rubbed his index finger and thumb together. He was going to curse Sebastian with everything he had. First, the first caused his butt to be almost nonexistent, every sixth word he said, he bit his tongue, and to top it off, Sebastian would endure one sleepless night. Marcellus panted after he was finished, resting his hands on his knees. "Go f*ck yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "You know what, gladly. At least- f*ck." Sebastian swore when he bit his tongue. Sebastian touched his finger to his tongue briefly and then went to finish his sentence. "I won't have to deal with- d*mmit." Sebastian bit his tongue again. He looked Marcellus over. "your b*tch-ass anymore. This is... really mature, by the way." Sebastian said, barely separating his teeth as he talked, so that when he inevitably bit his tongue again, it hurt a bit less. Sebastian looked over Marcellus and then flipped him off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Marcellus smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "No thank you." He folded his arms over his chest and started walking in the opposite direction. "Have fun. I hope you sleep soundly tonight." He waved to him without turning around and continued walking. There was a small smile on his face. He was pleased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Sebastian shook his head, rubbing some dirt off his sweater. "Eat shit, Marcellus." The son of Athena called after Marcellus before turning around and walking in the opposite direction as him, towards the hotel in the distance. Sebastian muttered under his breath for a few minutes in Italian before he was sick of biting his tongue. In replacement, Sebastian began to angrily exclaim his emotions in sign language until he reached the hotel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a gay bar...   

Back to top Go down

This is a gay bar...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Restaurant District :: The Bars :: Ganymede's Bar-
Jump to: