Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Over Matter (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Mind Over Matter (p) Empty
PostSubject: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) Tumblr_odlzothSWu1qh66o6o1_500

Sebastian walked groggily through the Roman Forum at about high noon. The son of Athena was still drained from his sleepless night two nights ago, which was evident from the dark circles under his eyes. His hair was wet from the shower he had taken at the hotel, but it was starting to dry messily.

The Greek walked through the Forum in a pair of maroon joggers and a white tshirt with a black stripe down the side. Over his shoulder was the brown strap to his camera bag, which sat on his hip. He had spent most of the previous day just sitting at the hotel absolutely exhausted, but after getting at least one nights sleep, he was at least capable of walking around. The son of Athena hadn't said more than 15 words in the past 36 hours. It just wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) 97a404d4c67b8bac6ebec1b99e3fca3c
The son of Trivia that had cursed Sebastian was walkig through the business forum of camp. He was wearing a black pair of skinny jeans, his purple camp shirt, and his usual black cardigan. He loved his cardigan from here to Pluto. Marcellus was companied by one of his good friends, a daughter of Voluptas. The two of them were having a conversation when Marcellus spotted the boy that cursed two days ago and grinned.

"There he is. That's the one who came at me."

"And you cursed him? He looks terrible!" She lightly hit his chest. Marcellus shrugged his shoulders and gave him a once over.

"He should've crossed me."

"...No, you like him." She pointed out. Marcellus scoffed.

"What?! No! I don't like him! Where did you come up with that?"

"Because, Marcel, you only curse guys you like. With girls, you act a little different." She chuckled.  

"He's an annoying Greek son of Athena who's stupid as f*ck. How can you not tell that Ganymede's is a gay bar?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Sebastian reached into the bag and pulled out his camera. He twisted the lens that was on the camera off and placed it in the bag, and put a different lens on. All Sebastian wanted to do was go to bed, but he couldn't waste his time here in New Rome. Sebastian clicked his camera on and then started to snap pictures of everything he saw. He shifted the camera to video mode and he started to do a slow-motion circle shot, spinning around slowly. In the screen on his camera, Sebastian saw Marcellus as he came into from. The son of Athena turned his camera off and quickly started to walk in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Phoebe smirked and watched as the guy spun around and stop when he saw them.

"He's walking away!" She exclaimed.

"Good, I hope he falls again." Marcellus mumbled, folding his arms over his chest. Phoebe rolled her eyes.

"Great Juno, you're mean. I'm going to go talk to him." Marcellus tried to stop her, but Phoebe was already running toward Sebastian. "Hey! Excuse! Sebastian!" She pronounced his name right for some reason. "Please don't make me run after you in these wedges. Not today."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Sebastian heard his name. He knew it had to be him, because of how his name had been pronounced. Then again, what girl here would know his name. Sebastian turned around and looked the girl who was hurrying over towards him in wedges over. The son of Athena knew for sure that he did not know this girl. Sebastian stood up a little bit straighter and slipped his camera into his bag slowly. He nodded at the girl, not daring to open his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Phoebe looked him up and down, then smiled. "Hi, I'm Phoebe Bordelaise and I wanted to introduced myself." She panted, running her fingers through her dark hair. Phoebe looked over her shoulder at Marcel who was glaring in their direction. "I heard from a little birdie that a certain African son of Trivia has but a little voodoo hex on you. What did he...do to you?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Sebastian sighed. This girl was, objectively, very pretty, and obviously had at least a little bit of a clue what was going on. The son of Athena sighed. "One sleepless night, I bite my...tongue every sixth word, and I'm... pretty sure he did something to...my ass, but it's basically non-existent... on its own, so I don't... know." Sebastian said, his voice low and his mouth barely opening as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Phoebe shook her head. "Aw, wow. He really did a number on you, huh? I'm sorry about that, honestly. I'll get him to left all those curses for you. No problem." She waved her hand in gesture. "He just does that when he finds a guy attractive." She assured him. "Though, three curses at one time isn't something he usually does."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Sebastian looked the girl over. He believed everything that she was saying until she said that Marcellus only cursed people who someone who he found attractive. Sebastian shook his head quickly. "Oh, no, no. He definitely... doesn't find me attractive. I think... he more wants to kill me, I... think. Anyway, I..." Sebastian closed his mouth. He couldn't actually openly lie.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:38 pm

"Well, he finds you attractive and wants to kill you so there's always that." Phoebe chuckled a bit, shaking her head. "Ugh, I'm sorry about him, really. Uh, maybe I can get him to come over and at least convince him to lift the tongue biting curse so that you can talk?" Phoebe gave him a thumbs up. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:51 pm

The son of Athena shoved his hands into the pockets of his joggers and shrugged his shoulder. "Again, highly doubt... he finds me attractive. Anyway, I... mean you can, but I very... highly doubt that anything will come... from it. He was really pretty... mad." Sebastian said. His plan had been to try and avoid Marcellus for the rest of his time here, and hopefully one of the Hecate kids back home could help him with the stupid curse.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:05 am

Phoebe nodded her head and went back to Marcellus to talk to him. After a couple of minutes of friendly arguing, they both came back to the Greek visitor.

"Well, Marcel. Do your thing." Phoebe hit him in his chest. Marcellus rolled his eyes and rubbed his fingers, getting rid of the hex that caused him to bite his tongue every sixth word.

"There, done." He stuffed his hands into his pockets and grunted. Phoebe nudged him again. "What? I'm not lifting the ass hex unless he apologizes. Though, I could do this." Marcellus rubbed his fingers together, causing his ass to grow and expanded. Thankfully he was wearing joggers. "There, now he has a nice firm butt. What else do you want?"

"Jesus." Phoebe shook his head and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am

The son of Athena looked back at his ass and rolled his eyes. "Quello che sto per dire è una bugia." Sebastian said, and let out a small genuine sigh, putting his hand lightly on Marcellus'. "I'm sorry. That means that I'm sorry and I feel bad." Sebastian lied through his teeth. Luckily, he was a fantastic liar. Sebastian looked at the girl and then back at Marcellus. Right now, he liked her a lot more than him.

ooc: He actually said, "What I'm about to say is a lie."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:09 am

Marcellus let out a low growl. "Yeah, whatever." He took his hand away and folded his arms over his chest. Phoebe rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Can't you play nice?" She asked, hitting him in the arm.

"No and stop hitting me." The son of Trivia playfully warned. Phoebe giggled and looked at Sebastian.

"See? Everything's taken care of." Phoebe kissed Marcel's cheek. "I have to go anyways. You two have fun." She waved goodbye to Sebastian before taking off leaving the two boys to their own devices. Marcel just glared at Sebastian before pushing passed him.

"...Apology accepted."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 am

Sebastian turned to look at the son of Trivia. "So, is this the end of our story, or what?" He asked. Sebastian De Luca was absolutely obsessed with stories, real and fictional. He knew what made a good one and what made them stick, and his story with Marcellus so far had not been a good one. It felt wrong for him to leave this story with that as the end.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:10 am

Marcellus paused. With an audible huff, he turned around and looked at Sebastian. "What do you think?" He asked, making his way back over to Sebastian. "You've made yourself very clear that you hate magic and think it's unnatural." He folded his arms over his chest and stood tall. "Why should I even give you the time of day let alone right a story with you?" Marcellus studied him. "You lucky I don't hex you into next week."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 am

Sebastian sighed. "I said I was sorry. I didn't realize how much that would hurt." As soon as Sebastian said it, he knew how dumb it sounded. Let'e be honest, there was no denying to Marcellus that he was gay at this point. He knew that now. He also knew how much it hurt when who you are is called into question. It was one thing to have your beliefs challenged, because those are debatable, but when you are attacked on who you are, it's far too personal.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:55 am

Marcellus raised his eyebrows, then shook his head. "I don't believe you. You need to show me how sorry you are." He grunted. "I was trying to help you and in return, you spit in my face. I shouldn't have lifted the first curse from you." The son of Trivia looked away from Sebastian and stared down at the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes at Marcellus. This guy was painfully frustrating. The son of Athena decided to ignore his comment about lifting the first curse. He thought that if he pointed it out, he may put it back, and, honestly, he didn't want to figure out which curse that was. "Okay, then what the f*ck do you want me to do to prove it to you?" Sebastian said. He looked down at his bag and slowly pulled his camera out. He didn't want to forget any of this.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Marcellus huffed and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." He sighed heavily. The son of Trivia tilted his head to the side. "You're a smart owl. Think of something."

Last edited by Green on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Sebastian threw his hands up in the air slightly, being just a tad bit extra about it. "I don't know, caro mio. I don't know you. I don't know how to make this up to you." Sebastian said, a tint of actual genuine regret in his voice. The son of Athena fidgeted with the camera in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

The son of Trivia hugged again. "Then I don't know either. You think you're so smart just because you're an Athena kid? You think you have the right to judge other people?" Marcellus shook his head and shoved him. "You don't know me, so I don't care to you anything about you. I don't care if this story ends. It was--." He huffed once more. "You're just an idiot, Greek."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Sebastian put his hands out. 'Wait, wait, wait. You mean that you're gonna call me out for judging you and then do the exact same thing." Sebastian said, shoving Marcellus back weakly. "You're judging me because of my mom and you're judging me because I'm Greek. Gods, you are really good at saying things you don't actually believe, aren't you?" Sebastian said, rolling his eyes dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Marcellus growled and and grabbed Sebastian by his shirt and shoved into a wall. "I do say things that I believe. You don't know me like you said." He said through gritted teeth. Marcellus let go of him and huffed. "We all can't be assholes like you." The African added in a quieter voice.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Sebastian took in a sharp breath when Marcellus grabbed him by the shirt and his back hit a wall. He let the breath out roughly when he let go. "Okay, so I get it. Magic isn't your problem. So, what the actual hell is?" Sebastian growled back. "You really are being an asshole." Sebastian said, continuing to fidget with the camera that is in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (p)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next