Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mind Over Matter (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 97a404d4c67b8bac6ebec1b99e3fca3c
The son of Trivia folded his arms over his chest. He didn't care what Sebastian said to him, but at the same time, he did. Marcellus shook his head slowly. "You're my f*cking problem." He told him. "I don't even know why I'm even standing here talking to you. It isn't like I'll run into you again." His lips were moving, but his feet stay planted firmly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_odlzothSWu1qh66o6o1_500

Sebastian groaned in annoyance and slipped his camera strap around his neck. He pushed both of his hands back through his still damp hair. "I'm your problem, huh? I've done everything I can to apologize to you and yet here you are still acting like a d*ck. What do you want me to do?" Sebastian shouted back at Marcellus, his hands moving as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

"I don't know!" He screamed back at Sebastian. His African accent seemed to get thicker. "I don't know what you can do. Maybe drop dead!" Marcellus shook his head and unfolded his arms over his chest and sighed heavily. "Just..." He waved him away and started walking away. He didn't know what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes, his hand moving thought his hair again. "Just, what? What were you going to say?" Sebastian asked, throwing his hands up in the air again. The son of Athena looked over the son of Trivia. "You wanna know what I don't get? You kept telling me to leave, you kept getting mad, but until now you didn't even try walking away."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:15 pm

Sebastian had a point which is why he paused. He turned around to look at Sebastian and sighed heavily. "...What's your point, Greek?" Marcellus slowly walked back to the Italian, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "What could that possibly mean, huh?" Marcel wondered how much Phoebe had told Sebastian about him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Sebastian shook his head. "My names is Suh-bas-tee-in, not Greek." Sebastian said. Marcellus didn't like when Sebastian called him not his name, so Sebastian wasn't going to let him do it back. "I have an idea of what it could mean, but I'm not going to push it. I don't think I even believe it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Marcellus raised his eyebrows. "And what idea is that anyway?" He asked him. "And how did you come to that idea in the first pace. huh?" He asked, getting in Sebastian's face. "Come on. Spit it out."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders, not daring to back down from Marcellus. "It's nothing really. Just something that Phoebe said. Who knows if it even meant anything." Just saying things was normal for Sebastian. He didn't have much of a filter and usually just said his observations out loud, in any language.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

"And what exactly did she say, huh? I wanna know." Marcellus demanded, looking him up and down. "Or are you too much of a p***y to tell me?" He asked through gritted teeth. He wanted to punch him into the face or do something else...
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 am

Sebastian grabbed Marcellus' shirt and spun him around so he was against the wall now. "How about you don't f*cking call me a p***y." Sebastian said, looking over Marcellus. Honestly why was he still here? Why was Sebastian still there? "You really wanna know? She said you cursed me because you liked me... Because you found me attractive."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:02 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Marcellus' glare softened. Dammit, Phoebe! The son of Trivia moistened his lips and studied Sebastian's face. "...So?" He said simply. "What, uh, that doesn't mean anything." He shrugged his shoulders. "I find you hot, so? That doesn't mean anything. Now get off of me before I curse you into next week."

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_nq7e8i0gXC1uyk370o1_500

Sebastian's face instantly dropped when he said that he did find him hot. That was not at all what he was expecting Marcellus today. "Wait... you do?" Sebastian asked. He hadn't quite meant to say that out loud, but he had, and he wasn't going to back out now. "Is that why you haven't actually left yet?" The son of Athena loosened his grip on Marcellus' shirt, but he didn't entirely let go.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:48 am

Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
The son of Trivia moistened his lips and turned his head away from looking at Sebastian. "Yeah, so? I have a thing for flamboyant guys. Sue me. Now let go of my shirt, Greek." He huffed and tried not to pout. "Just let go of me."

Last edited by Green on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 am

Sebastian looked down and sighed, slowly letting go of Marcellus' shirt. The son of Athena looked back up and met Marcellus' eyes. "Honestly, am I really that flamboyant?" That was never a characteristic that Sebastian would have ever used to describe himself, but here he was.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Marcellus smacked his lips and shook his head. He really didn't want to answer him. He looked over at Sebastian and huffed loudly. "Yes, you are. You're so damn gay." He mumbled underneath his voice. The son of Trivia straightened out his camp shirt and moved away from the wall and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Sebastian groaned. He honestly didn't know what to say to Marcellus. He couldn't just straight deny it, despite the fact that that's what his body wanted him to do. How had he even gotten here? Sebastian took a few steps back, looking Marcellus over. His hands moves instantly to his camera.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:49 pm

"...Now if you would excuse me, I have some things to do." Marcellus looked Sebastian up and down as well and started to walk away from him. He was headed toward Ganymede's for a virgin drink.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:29 am

Sebastian took a few steps forward after Marcellus. "Wait where are you going?" He asked in a panic. Sebastian ran to catch up with him. "Can I... uh... buy you a drink?" The son of Athena said low and quickly, fidgeting with his camera still.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 am

Marcellus looked over at Sebastian and huffed. "Look, I..." He sighed and shook his head. Could he really pass up a free drink. With the smack of his lips, sighed "Fine, fine. You can buy me a drink." He folded his arms over his chest. "But if I don't like the way things are going then I'm getting up and walking away."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Sebastian smiled a little bit to himself. As they walked through the forum, he looked over at Marcellus. Between the way he was walking, the pillars around the forum, and the sun, he looked absolutely epic. The son of Athena stopped and put his hand out to stop Marcellus. "You absolutely have to let me take your picture." Sebastian said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Marcellus paused and looked at Sebastian like he was crazy. "What? Take my picture?" He looked him up and down. "Look, I don't know what kind of kink you're into, but..." He put his hands up with a small, but noticeable look on his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Gods, it's nothing like that. I'm a photographer. Well, a photographer, and a filmmaker, and a writer. It's all about telling stories." Sebastian said, shrugging. It was one of the things that he liked about his powers. He could read stories from so many cultures.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Marcellus looked at the camera, then at Sebastian. "Fine, fine. You can take a picture, Steven King, just make sure that these don't end up on the internet." The son of Trivia smirked and folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Sebastian smiled and grabbed his camera from around his neck. He lined up his shot and snapped a few, changing his angle, and then taking a few more. Sebastian flipped back through them and picked a really good one. He flipped the camera around and showed the picture to Marcellus. "Hashtag-model-status." The Italian said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Marcellus looked at the picture and smiled some at the picture. "I have to admit that it's a good picture." The African looked at Sebastian, then back down at the picture. He moistened his lips and turned his attention to Sebastian one more time. "...Let. uh, let me buy you a drink instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (p)   Mind Over Matter (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (p)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next