Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Teen club (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Teen club (private)   Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Caden walked up in the club, all eyes on us, all eyes on us into the club, wearing a blue t-shirt, with a black jacket over top, and a pair of ripped jeans. He wore red Nike shoes, and his blonde hair was styled. Caden told Shiloh he'd meet her here, but to try to get rid of the awkward atmosphere, he invited Sibby as his guest. He had a feeling his mission to make it less awkward wouldn't work out, and the opposite may happen. Caden waited for the two of them to arrive.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com Online
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 am

Sibby entered the club quietly, not wanting to draw that much attention to herself. Normally, she never went into clubs; they were loud, smelly, sweaty, way too bright, and the music was always awful--it just wasn't her cup of tea, which was camellia. Her dark eyes scanned the club, sifting through the different silhouettes of teenagers dancing, making out, drinking (what even was the legal drinking age in New Rome?), etc. Finally, she spotted Caden. Wow. He looked good; the blue really brought out his eyes, you could still see the definition of his muscles beneath the shirt, and his hairstyle made him look like....well, he looked like the Greek god of being awesome or something (she hoped that her dad wasn't reading her mind or something--though whether or not the vain god Apollo could was beyond her). She was wearing a simple black short-sleeved shirt with light blue jeans and a purple flannel and her favorite Catwoman Converse shoes--which were also purple. After all, purple made everything better and also happened to be her favorite color. She waved at him as she called out "Caden!" over the noise of the club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Shiloh had been sitting at the bar, she ordered a vodka martini and sipped it. She was wearing a very low cut, very tight black shirt, high-waisted light blue jeans, and open toed, black high-heels. She had already been hit on multiple times by multiple guys, even one girl, but she turned them down. Shiloh was here for one reason only, Caden. She sipped her martini slowly, it was her second one and she was already starting to feel the alchohol, she knew at this time she should probably stop drinking. She ha dalready been here for a half an hour, her big green eyes had been wandering around for Caden, but through all the other drunk and high teenagers, she couldn't see him. She sighed, taking another sip of her drink, and then rolled her eyes as a guy a bit down from the bar winked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Caden smiled and waved at Sibby. The bartender-esque person asked him what he wanted, and he ordered a non-alcoholic grape Dionysus' delight. He looked at Sibby, then looked to his left, and saw Shiloh. He waved at both of them, motioning for them to come over to him. He noticed how differently they were dressed, and he almost laughed. Sibby looked beautiful and Caden still wanted to just take a picture of her and stare at it for hours and hours, but Shiloh was essentially arousing him to the point where his mind was deep in the gutter. He shut down those thoughts, and looked back at Sibby.

Curious the bartender looked at George the bartender. "Hey, isn't that the son of Poseidon from the Greek camp? Dude, he's best friends with that really hot Mikaela girl."

"So?" George asked.

"So, maybe if we hook him up with Shiloh Virgo, he'll get me a date with Mikaela! I mean, c'mon, what guy wouldn't be happy after getting some from Shiloh Virgo?" Curious asked.

"Hmm...alright, tell ya what, put a 1/3rd fluid oz. of Venus' Confession in his drink," George said and walked away.

Curious stared in the distance, thinking about Mikaela without too many clothes on, then looked in the direction of George. "OKay, 30 fluid ounces of Venus' Confession coming up!"
---
"Thanks," Caden said to the bartender when he came back with his drink. He took a sip, then his eyes got wide. He put down the glass, then looked between the two girls. Caden got up on the bartender table, starting beating his chest like a gorilla, then ripped off his jacket and shirt. He then got down and immediately wrapped his arms around Sibby and kissed her. After a few seconds, he let go and started kissing Shiloh, for a little longer. He then let go and looked in the direction of a few people looking at them.

"You lookin' at my girls? Fatal mistake!" Caden declared. He broke off a piece of wood from the table and pointed it at them. "Avada Kedavra!"

The people started laughing.

"Oh, pizza rolls and Buzz Lightyear, what went wrong? Has Vader wronged me again? May the force be with me!" Caden yelled.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Sibby didn't know who was more shocked when Caden kissed her: her, or everyone else in the club. Well, then he kissed Shiloh, which didn't really surprise anyone. Sibby didn't know Shiloh very well, but she knew the most important things about the girl: she was a Virgo, she was extremely attractive, and guys basically would die to be with her. She wondered if the son of Poseidon had realized that he had ordered a Venus's Confession and, if he had, known what the results of drinking that would be.

Well, apparently the results were kissing two girls, referencing Harry Potter and Toy Story, and completely butchering a very well-known Star Wars quote.

She glanced over at Shiloh, who was looking like she was about ready to get her picture snapped to be in a modeling catalog. In all seriousness, Sibby couldn't even hold a candle up to the incredible beauty of the daughter of Venus, and she was quite aware of that. Shiloh honestly made her very nervous, and it took Sibby a moment to work up the courage to speak to her. "Uh....he's not always like this, is he?" she asked softly, just barely making her voice loud enough to reach the other girl over the tumultuous uproar Caden was causing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Shiloh Virgo stared at Caden in shock. First she watched as he quickly kissed Sibby and then she watched as he came and kissed her. She shrugged, playing along. She knew it was the drink, so she didn't really put any feelings behind him kissing her, it was not a Caden kiss, that's why she knew not to take it seriously. Shiloh rolled her eyes at her ex-boyfriend. She liked that her emotions were a bit on freeze because of the alchohol, it actually made her happy she was not being a blubbering mess.
Shiloh took a deep breath and spoke to the girl that she assumed Caden had invited. On the brightside, it was not Mikaela. "Obviously Bartender Stupid One and Bartender Stupid Two spiked Caden's drink, and he normally does not drink alchohol, so to answer your question, no. He does not normally act like this." Shiloh, feeling buzzed from sipping her very vodka-ey drink. "I am Shiloh Virgo by the way.." she said loudly, putting her perfectly manicured, black nail polishes hand out in the air for the girl to shake. Her green eyes scanned upwards as well as she watched Caden, she gave half a smile. It was sort of entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Caden ran around the club, kissing girls, doing dance-offs, and challenging random people to a fight. After about 10 minutes, he calmed down, the drink taking it's effect. He started to feel the less stupidly brave side, and started to feel worn out, overly-truthful, and emotional. He made his way back over to Sibby and Shiloh. "Sorry, guys, I think the dudes spiked my drink...poor drink," he said and started crying. "It was a perfectly good drink, and they had to spike it. What if that drink had dreams and aspirations in life, and wanted to make it's kids proud? It wanted to go to college again and show them what it meant to them." He stopped crying, then looked at Shiloh. "Dude I don't know how I ever broke up with you, you're so beautiful. And your body is like the best I've ever seen on a girl. Sibby, you're extremely beautiful though, too. Hold me." Caden started crying again and hugged Sibby. "Dude, you have a nice behind, can I touch it?" he asked Sibby, drowsy, as he started to drift off.

Suddenly, a female bartender came over. "I'm so sorry about my idiot coworkers. Here, drink some of this, the drink's effects will be gone." She handed Caden a cup.

Caden drank it, and slowly, his mind started to clear. "What happened...I didn't do anything embarrassing, did I?"

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Sibby barely had time to shake Shiloh's manicured hand before Caden returned and did....wow. That would've been humiliating had Sibby not secretly enjoyed the attention. It wasn't often that a boy called her beautiful. Well, it had sort of an adverse effect since he immediately voiced his affections for Shiloh, but she wasn't too concerned. After all, just because he wanted to date Shiloh again didn't mean that they couldn't still be friends.

"Uh....it probably wasn't anything out of the ordinary for the average drunk teenage boy," she said with a smirk and patted Caden's shoulder reassuringly. "It wasn't too bad. No harm was done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:33 am

Shiloh raised an eyebrow as Caden complimented her. Gods, she missed that, and him... she sipped her drink again, slowly. She then watched as he almost passed out and recovered again. Shiloh tilted her head, he long dark hair flowing elegantly down the sides of her perfectly angular face. She then smiled at Caden, and let out a small laugh at his goofy actions. "It was kind of entertaining, might I add" Shiloh laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:52 am

Caden nodded, looking at the two. "Whatever I said, I'm sorry, I probably didn't mean it," he said, and gave a reassuring smile to both. "Now I find and sue the d*ck who spiked my drink. All I wanted was a simple Dionysus' Delight." He paused. "I'm not sure if you guys introduced yourselves yet, but Shiloh, this is Sibby, Sibby, this is Shiloh. And, ow, my head hurts." Caden rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry again. Just, like, what exactly did I say? Something wild?" he asked, looking between them. "Uh, Shiloh, I think we need to talk, outside, alone, preferably."

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Sibby held back a sigh as she watched the conversation between Caden and Shiloh. The son of Poseidon had pretty much confessed his lingering adoration for the daughter of Venus, and so Sibby was quite certain that they'd never get anywhere past the friend-zone. Well, what was wrong with the friend-zone? He still seemed like a great guy even if he had fallen for Shiloh--though perhaps that had been a long time ago, she assumed, according to Caden's declarations. She turned to the bar and asked for a drink. When the bartender asked what she wanted, she said "I don't care, just as long as it doesn't do that," and nodded her head towards Caden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Shiloh laughed "we tried to introduce ourselves, but your craziness interupted is." Shiloh gave Caden and Sibby half a smile. She sipped her martini again, and then examined her manicure, admiring how perfectly done it was. She looked up when Caden asked her to talk... outside. Her heart dropped a bit, but she kept her facial expression calm. What on earth would Caden have to talk about? Shiloh sighed "Sure...?" She said, but inside she didn't seem so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Caden nodded, and headed outside, where a few crazy teens were playing frisbee. It was dark outside, but still fairly warm. He stood near Shiloh, feeling protective of her, with the other guys staring at her. He looked at her once they were pretty alone, near a few cars and a tree at the edge of the lot. "Shiloh, I told you a few days ago that we couldn't happen, and I found someone else. But, I may have been wrong to say that and act the way I did. I'm not going to beat around the bush, I do like Sibby. But, Shi, I think I'm...I think I'm still in love with you. I understand if you don't return the feeling, I just thought you should know."

ooc: It'd probably make sense to skip your turn here, Cass, and go back to normal in the next set of posts

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

OOC: Agreed. Kasi should post next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Shiloh put her drink down on the bar, "Excuse us." She said, nodding towards Sibby and followed Caden outside. She avoided the annoying kids playing frisbee and stood in front of Caden, she examined him for a moment. The way his shirt brought out his blue eyes, and the way his smile sparkled. Then he spoke, and Shiloh stood there. She didn't know how to respond. Her mouth fell open for a second, and then she brought her hand up quickly to shut it. She was still madly in love with Caden, she was even when she made the mistake of cheating on him. "I thought.... I mean." For one of the first times in Shiloh Virgo's life, she was speechless. "You obvs know I love you too Caden..." She said quietly, but she felt wrong, morally. She loved Caden, she knew she hurt him, she honestly did not understand how he still loved her. But on the otherhand, who couldn't love Shiloh Virgo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Caden stood in silence for a minute, looking up at the dark sky, counting the few stars that were there. Then, his attention went back to Shiloh. He knew he should've felt anxious and tongue-tied, but he didn't. He felt calm and reasonable. Maybe his energy had been taken out of him, or maybe he knew exactly what he had to say next. "The problem is Shiloh, as much as I love you, an aspect of love is trust. And I don't know if I can trust you after what you did to me the first time. However, I feel like I can't just hold a grudge over it, and I should let it go and give you another chance." Caden put his hand out and held her's. "Do you want to give this another shot?" he asked.

ooc: Maybe one or two more rounds xD

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Shiloh stared at Caden with disbelief. He wanted to get back with her? Shiloh wasn't sure what to say, she felt like the universe might be playing with her emotions. She wanted Caden back so badly, but at the same time she felt like... like she shouldn't do it. But, being with someone for a year and a half and not having any past emotions is difficult. Shiloh looked up from her awkward stand point, then she moved forward and wrapped her arms around Caden's neck, and kissed his cheek. "Okay... let's try again" inside Shiloh was jumping up and down like a little girl, but she was trying her hardest to play it cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Caden was taken aback by her suddenly wrapping her arms around his neck, he thought she might strangle him for a second. He hugged her close to him, enjoying her closeness. "Cool," was all he said to her saying she agreed to them getting back together. He hoped it wasn't a mistake for him to accept her back. He forgot how much he missed Shiloh being close to him like this. Caden embraced her for a few more seconds, then let go. He wished he didn't let go, but he knew they couldn't just leave Sibby in there alone, especially since this wasn't her cup of tea. Caden held Shiloh's hand and started walking back towards the club. "I'm glad we got this thing solved...now, I have to ask. Is your outfit for me or for attention?" he said with a chuckle, feeling a little overprotective and uncomfortable due to the frisbee guys staring at her and talking. Caden made his way back over to Sibby with a wave.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Sibby watched as the two teenagers entered, holding hands. They looked so....so right together. She smiled at them and waved them over. "I hope everything turned out all right," she said, nodding at their intertwined hands as she sipped her drink.

OOC: Sorry it's short, but it's more of a filler for you guys right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 am

Shiloh let out a deep laugh "maybe both?" And she winked at Caden. She walked back into the club with him, confidently on his arm. But the daughter of Venus was at a predicament. She felt uneasy with the fact that her and Caden were giving it another shot. She took a deep breath, and tried her hardest to ignore her thoughts. She did not want to ruin what they had and she was going to try her hardest to keep Caden this time, and not f*ck it up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Caden nodded at Sibby. "Everything's alright," he said, and then spoke up a little. "We're back together," he said confidently, trying not to be nervous about that statement. Caden felt bad because he knew he liked Sibby, but he liked Shiloh too. He loved Shiloh, at least he was pretty sure he does. Caden's mind was everywhere in the moment, wondering if he made the right decision, or if he should've waited it out until he knew Sibby better and could decide which one he truly wanted. Caden took his free hand and ran it through his hair, thinking to himself about how the Virgo family drama curse found it's way through Shiloh and to him. "Anyway, this club may not be our style," he said, "do you girls want to go out to eat?"

Caden only said that because he saw a few guys staring at Shiloh from the behind, talking and admiring. He felt nervous, and he knew why. If he had been holding hands with Sibby, or Julieta, or Mikaela here, he wouldn't be nervous, because he was pretty confident that if he wasn't here and a guy hit on them, they'd be loyal to him. Would Shiloh be loyal? If Caden wasn't there, and those guys came over and hit on Shiloh, would she deny them? Caden shook the thoughts out of his head and focused on the guys in the back throwing pins at the bullseye.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Sibby shrugged. "Sure--if that's what Shiloh wants, I mean," she added, looking over at the other girl (as was pretty much everyone else in the club). "I don't really mind....though tacos sound good." She really just had came here hoping to hang out with a single Caden and his friend who happened to be a girl. Now, she was the third wheel, accompanying the son of freakin' Poseidon and Shiloh Virgo, pretty much the queen of New Rome. Well, what was wrong with that? Caden was still a really nice guy, and Shiloh seemed much more than the petty labels a lot of the other jealous girls had given her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Shiloh looked around, she flipped her hair in the air as she turned her head to admire Caden once more. She was starting to feel the alcohol feeling go away, and she was feeling much more sober now. She smiled at Caden, and then at Sibby. "I could go for a taco salad. So Mexican food then?" She raised her eyebrows, looking at Sibby and Caden for an agreement on the Mexican food idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:03 pm

"Mexican food sounds great. It's honestly been a while since I've tried Mexican food," Caden said. He let go of Shiloh's hand and put his arm around her, which felt weird because it had been a while since he'd done that. Caden started walking towards the exit of the club, still feeling self-conscious about the guys staring at Shiloh. He looked behind him and felt relieved when they were out of the club. He went over to his car. Caden got in the driver's seat after trying to be a gentleman and open the doors for them.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Sibby slid into the back seat like a good little third wheel. It was pretty roomy back there and she was rather comfortable, but she felt tense, as if she didn't belong there. It felt....well, a little awkward. She barely knew Caden, and she didn't know Shiloh at all, but she was now stuck with hanging around them while they made Bambi eyes at each other. Oh, well. At least they seemed like nice people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen club (private)   

Back to top Go down

Teen club (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next