Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up to No Good

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Leaning against one the lobby's many vertical beams was a dark haired woman. She seemed harmless enough in her green, long sleeved shirt and blue jeans. Sometimes her attention was on the central activity board and at other times it was at the lobby's front entrance.
Clover had been there for a majority of the morning which was surprising as she easily grew bored. She fiddle with a bronzed colored flip lighter, hoping for a new guest to enter the hotel. Most occupants knew her to be a nuisance and tended to steer clear of her as she often gave others a difficult time. This is why she prayed for and preyed upon the newcomers. They had no idea as to who she was and were to most easy to frighten. Her plot for the day was to 'spontaneously combust' once a new guest took notice of her. Nothing like traumatizing the newbie on their first day.
If no one new were to die and come to Hotel Valhalla, Clover was open to pestering any other resident. Had she a pie, a Valkyrie would most likely get one to the face. Instead she could remove one of the many stuffed heads from the walls and rearrange them in a more humorous position, or she could even give Helgi a fright. The possibilities were near endless. Unfortunately, not having a partner in crime took away from the amusement.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 am

Ian was sitting on the ground against a pillar, he had been there most of the day watching YouTube videos on a laptop. He had been here for a few hours, hiding from his kind of crazy twin sister, who was still mad that she found out he played Beer Pong to the death, every single night this week.... At least, as far as she knew, it was only a week. He loved the girl to death (not a pun), but ever since she became a Valkyire she had become even more bossy then she already had been. She wasn't even his Valkyrie! Though he couldn't really blame her, they'd only been at the hotel a year and a half and as far as she was concerned, beer was still something to be consumed moderately. However that didn't mean he wanted to feel her wrath of anger at him right now, he wanted to watch these YouTube videos in peace without people finding.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Ian's peace was soon to be shattered as the audio from his digital videos reached the resident pyro's ears. The new distraction was welcome for Clover, and before long she was approaching the child of Loki and sidling up beside him. Apparently personal space was not a common law in which she followed. "Ay, you must be one of the newer generations. Kids and their motion pictures today, ugh." Clover rolled her silver eyes and stuck out her tongue. How hypocritical of her as she was starting to become quite the couch potato. Then again, most of what she said usually went against herself. "Anyhow, what are you watching? Comedy? Video games?" She was quite the chatter box, but this was preferred. It was best for her to be chatting, not snickering and plotting.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Ian looked over at the girl who was most definitely invading his personal space. He had never seen her before, but she had that air about her that most of the 'old men,' had. 'Old men' was the name he dubbed anyone he met who was probably older than his mortal grandmother. "Yeah, I'm pretty new." He shrugged his shoulders as he paused the video. He assumed that the girl wanted some form of conversation. He'd give it a try, but he wasn't gonna promise anything interesting or special to come out of this conversation. "Neither of those. It's a trailer for some new movie that's coming out in a month." He told her, as he unplugged his headphones and hit the play button again so she could see it.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:49 pm

"A movie trailer, eh?" Clover remained quiet and still throughout the duration of the trailer, which was no easy task. "Huh. Interesting." She attempted to poke at one of the keyboard's many buttons. "You going to see it here at the hotel?
I believe they have a theater..."
The woman held her chin in ponder. "Or better yet, are you going to find some way back into Midgard? A little escape is always fun." There was another pause. "How'd they get all those fancy stage effects? Never could understand the film industry." Another moment, another button pressed. "Anyways, Mr. Newbie, you got a name? If not, I'll give you one." The woman smirked.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 8:56 pm

"Names Ian." He told her, after listening to her ask about a million questions. He moved the laptop out of her hands reach, so she wouldn't mess up the screen. "I don't know yet, not sure if I even find it too interesting of a movie. And they use some kind of computer program I guess." He answered his questions, as he hit a button to undo whatever she just did. "Do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 4:33 pm

The woman's face contorted into a brief pout as the device was taken away. Clover couldn't really complain though as she had no use for a computer- that and she would most likely break it within the day. She bit her bottom lip in distaste at the answers she received but said nothing further regarding the film topic. "Ian, huh. You don't strike me as one." Clover shrugged before holding a hand out in greeting. "I go by Clover- however most refer to me as Miss Sulch. Dunno why the use that name though." She knew very well why she was referred to by her surname, and the connotation revolving around it was not a positive one.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:43 pm

"So I've been told." Ian said, he never understood why people never thought Ian should be his name, how does one even assume what a person's name is anyway? He actually liked his name, he didn't know a lot of people with the same name, so he never had to worry about answering the wrong person. Plus it was simple and easy to remember. "Where do they get Sulch from?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:51 pm

"My father- just like you get yours from your parent." Clover lowered her hand once she realized that that style of greeting was no longer common among today's current youths. Initially she took offence before coming to the former conclusion. "Speaking of parents, whose divine child are you?" The woman raised her pierced brow in interest. The questions and the quirks never seemed to end.

((I won't be able to post for about a week or so due to vacation, just wanted to give you a heads up))
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 pm

ooc tis fine

bic
"Ahh ok." Ian told her, giving her an odd look. This girl was quite weird. Not that, that was a bad thing, he was pretty weird himself. "My parent is Loki." He told her, simply. While he had accepted the fact that Loki had shapeshifted into a woman, and had played the mother role in the circumstances of his birth, it wasn't something he felt like explaining to people all the time, most people got freaked out when he told them that Loki was his mother and not his father. "Who's your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 pm

The young woman froze in her antics at the response. In most cases the reaction she would soon give was far from common than those that had dealings with the offspring of Loki. There were those that would find a way out of conversing with such children and then there was Clover. It would turn out that her little pause was so that she could inhale, not one of shock. "Really? That's so cool! I'm a huge fan of your father's work! The way that he's able to manipulate people and lie is truly something to look up to." At this point the odd lady had her hands clasped at her chest. She was the type to admire what shouldn't be appreciated. Now it was her turn to answer. Clover took a brief moment to compose herself once more. "Well my father is a human- which I must say is quite boring. Although that makes him all the more loveable. My mother, from what I've gathered, is a fire giant. Have yet to meet her." At the mention of her mother, Clover's shoulder caught on fire. She didn't seem to take notice.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Ian who had died in a fire, had actually grown a small habit of being afraid of fire. It took most of his will power to not react to the flame that had appeared on the woman's shoulder. "Yeah Loki's ok I guess, kind of weird..." He told her, his eyes kept wandering over to the small flame that was engulfing the woman's shoulder. "Uhh... you... know you're on f-fire, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Ian's change in behavior was all Clover needed to know how to proceed. If she were a more serious individual she would have apologized and patted the fire out. Too bad she wasn't. At the mention of being on fire, the young woman's eyes widened in what could be interpreted as fright. "Well this is hardly good at all..." Her voice raised in pitch. Oh how she loved to play along. The fire began to climb down her arm and across her back, spreading at an alarming rate. "Are Einherji somehow flammable?!"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Ian could tell it was a trick. In his experience most people who caught on fire screamed in pain or at least weren't this calm. Nonetheless the fire still freaked I'm out a bit. "Y-yeah, guess so." He said, nodding, but leaning back a bit. He figured if her mom was a fire giant then she was more than likely not gonna die, but his dad was Loki, and he knew for a fact that wasn't flame proof.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Clover frowned briefly, though she felt no contempt for the response. The fire rolled back across her back and down her arm, concentrating in the center of her palm. She seemed content at letting the flames remain even if Ian wasn't. "Didn't even make an attempt to save me." The woman smirked. "So, child of Loki, how about you show off what your father gave you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 9:40 pm

"Hmm... like this?" He asked, as he quickly stood up and took a few steps away from so he would have enough room. He shapeshifted into a lion, he let out a loud roar for her then changed himself back. He then proceeded to shapeshift into her, "How do I look?" He asked, his shapeshift was perfect enough that he even sounded like her.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Clover didn't react much at first, seemingly unimpressed by the lion. The creature's roar exstinguished the pyro's little fire sphere, causing a brief frown to form on her face. It wasn't until Ian shifted into Clover, that the excitement started. After eagerly pushing herself up from off ground, the woman approached her doppelgänger in silent giddiness. "Damn- You look good!" She snickered and once again invaded on personal space by cupping her hands around Ian's face and turning his face this way and that way.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Ian was secretly happy with himself that he had caused her flames to go out. She seemed annoyed by that and it just made him more happy to have gotten rid of the horrid flame. Her reaction to his second shapeshift wasn't​ unexpected, most people did the same thing whenever he shapeshifted into another human. However he wasn't too keen on her touching his face like that, and quickly pushed her hands away. "Yes well. I can shapeshift to any living thing so long as I've seen it before doing so." He told her, as he shifted back to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:15 pm

"Huh. So can you change into a dragon and possibly burn places down?" The shapeshifter skill was always a favourite of Clover's. She enjoyed seeing how much was too much with shifters and what type of skills they could gain from a different form. With her hands being pushed away, she clasped them behind herself. "Have you ever considered terrorizing the hotel? I think you'd be good at it. I've considered doing it myself, but you can only light things on fire so many times before they fireproof stuff." In a more cynical wording; Clover just really enjoyed bringing down destruction and watching the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 pm

"I'm sure I could. But it would drain most of my energy. So probably not a great idea." He told her, smirking. This girl was kind of crazy, "Like you said though, this place is mostly fire-proof. Probably wouldn't burn to easily, anyway." Ian added.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:05 pm

"Well that sucks." She looked at the ground in a state of ponder. The silence didn't last long. "What about a tiny dragon? Then you could go and take people's things!" If Ian hadn't noticed yet, Clover had always taken a liking to dragons as they were known for their fire. That and because old fairy tales placed princess under their care. It was one of Clover's personal goals to make a move on some royal lady.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Ian sighed, now he had to explain that its very hard to shapeshift into something he had never seen before. "That might be a bit complicated... Do you have a tiny dragon...?" He asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:38 pm

"No, but I want one. Maybe we can go to muspelhiem and look for one?" Going to world made of fire would be an excellent idea for someone with a fire phobia. "Not sure if dragons live there though... Eh, shouldn't be to bad, maybe we'll find my ma." Clover would not take no for an answer apparently. She wanted out of the hotel and to go on an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:41 pm

"Uhhh yeah... you're welcome to go there by yourself. I'm good here. Especially since you're not even sure if there are dragons living there." Ian told her. He was not keen on entering a world made of fire, especially since he hated fire. It just wasn't a good idea, for him, at least. If she really wanted to go, then he wasn't going to stop her, he just was not going to go.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Emu
Dreaming Emu

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

The bright eyed woman's lips pursed into a frown. She placed her hands in the front pockets of her pants and stared at Ian with a near unreadable expression. Clover shuffled her feet before responding. "Well, whatever floats your boat little Loki." In her mind she thought the conversation was going quite well, only now did she realize that the other individual wasn't thinking the same thing. "While you watch your movie trailers I'm going to go pack for my little expedition. Maybe I'll even make a movie out of my travels." The girl winked, ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up to No Good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to No Good   Up to No Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up to No Good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next