Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:00 am

A wide smile stretched across Iain's face as he heard Cypress speak Gaelic to him. His stomach did a flip as he pressed his lips against Cypress'. "I'm pretty sure you did say it right. I would like that a lot." Iain said, low and slow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Cypress kissed him back and ran his fingers through Iain's hair. He wanted to kiss him more, but unfortunately, Iain pulled away. I would too. I'll just have to pack and get everything together so I can stay and be all clean." He smiled widely and placed his hands on his chest. "Gods, I feel like I can do anything with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Iain smiled at Cypress. Every moment with Cypress was just so great. "Yeah, totally. Wanna go and get your stuff and meet me back at my room in like an hour? We could meet up with Muir and we could katana fight for you, and then we can go back and spend the night together?" Iain suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:53 pm

"That sounds perfect, baby." Iain kissed his lips and then again and again. He finally got a hold of himself and stood up from the chair causing the book in his lap to slide off and unto the ground. "Oops." He bent down to pick up the book and held it to his chest. "I might do some squats too. Get a workout in." Cypress placed the book down on the table and smiled. "I'm so excited!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Iain loved kissing Cypress, but it always made him at least a little nervous to do it in public. Iain stood up alongside Cypress and watched as the book fell from his lap. He bent down to pick it up, but Cypress beat him to it. Iain's face turned a deep red when he saw the title of the book when it was set on the table. "So am I." Iain said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Cypress smiled too. "Just let me put this book back and we can walk to the cabins first? Or the arena?" The son of Demeter asked, looking over him with adoration in his eyes before hurrying off to put the book back in the linguists. When he came back, Cypress kissed his lips. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Iain pushed his hand back through his dark hair. "Let's go back to the cabins. I have to change and see what Muir is up to. Want to meet me in front of my cabin in like an hour? We can throw your stuff inside and then head out." Iain suggested after he came back and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Cypress nodded his head. "Yeah! Yeah, let's do that." Cypress smiled some and started walking toward the cabins with Iain by his side. "I'm so, so excited!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Iain laced his fingers within Cypress' as they walked out of the library and into the sun. He loved holding his hand. "Me too, babe." Iain said, scratching the side of his neck with his free hand. Iain reached the point when him and Cypress had to split and stopped there. He pecked Cypress' lips lightly. "I'll see you in an hour, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:45 pm

The son of Demeter nodded his head and pecked his lips back before hurrying off toward his cabin with a wide smile on his face. He was happy about night with Iain and Muir. Nothing could get better than this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Iain changed into a pair of black sweats to pair with the green t-shirt he was wearing. The son of Hecate cleaned off and made his bed and then messaged Muir. The son of Dike was there in a minute, and him and Iain talked until it was time to head outside and meet with Cypress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Cypress came to Iain's cabin with his things and smiled at him. "Hey, Iain! I got my things together for my overnight stay. Thanks for letting me stay, Iain." He kissed his lips, placing his hands on his chest. "And hey to you too, Muir." Cypress greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Iain smiled when he saw the son of Demeter approaching. Iain took his bag and handed it to Muir, who rolled his eyes but put it on Iain's bunk for them. "Hey babe." Iain smiled, pressing his lips back against Cypress'. "I'm really looking forward to it." Iain whispered back. Muir walked back outside. "Hey dude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 pm

The son of Demeter waved at Muir before going on the opposite side of Iain to hold his hand. "So, Muir, do you mainly use a katana when you fight? I should know, but I forgot." He chuckled bashfully and looked down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Iain closed his hand within Cypress, his black and silver katana in his other arm. Muir looked past Iain to talk to Cypress. "No. I'm a sword fighter. We mostly use katana's for strength and agility training. Iain's better at it than I am." Muir said. Iain chuckled and shaked his head. "No. I'm not, dude." Iain said, squeezing Cypress' hand lightly, his thumb spinning on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

"Ah, okay. I thought you use a sword." Cypress smiled and walked with the two Scots, turning his head to look at the two of them together. "Uh, Iain talks a lot about you Muir. It's all in goodness, though so there's nothing bad about it." The son of Cypress kissed Iain's hand, dragging his tongue over his wrist discreetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:38 pm

"That's because he's in love with me." Muir joked. Iain chuckled a little bit, scratching the side of his neck. "You wish, Sinclair." Iain said, shouldering Muir a little bit. Iain looked over at Cypress as he kissed his hand, and swallowed roughly when he felt Cypress' tongue against his wrist. The son of Hecate let out a shaky breath and winked at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:25 am

Cypress looked over at Iain and Muir and chuckled. He looked back at Iain and wiggled his eyebrows. He had things planned for tonight and hoped that Iain was ready. "If it's okay, I want to practice my powers with Iain? I want to show him how good I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:29 am

Muir nodded. "He really wants to show you us doing a katana workout first. He thinks it makes him look hot." Muir said, messing with Iain's dark hair. Iain bumped Muir with his shoulder again, but he couldn't deny that he was right. Iain looked at Cypress, his cheeks turning a deep red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:32 am

Cypress chuckled. "He's right. If you're look like anything like Muir when he was training then I might need to have a glass of cold water." He chuckled and reached up to kiss Iain's cheek. "It'll be so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 am

Iain smiled down at Cypress as they reached the arena. Muir and Iain hurried inside. It was getting later in the day, and the arena was empty. "Perfect." Muir tossed his bag down and pulled out his iPod and speaker. he started some energetic techno music. Iain set his katana down, and pulled his shirt off. Muir did the same, and they both picked up their katanas. "Are you ready for a show?" Iain said to Cypress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Cypress nodded his head when Iain asked him if he was ready for a show. "I sure am. Especially with you shirtless." The son of Demeter sat down on a nearby bench and waited for the two to start sparring. In all honestly, he always enjoyed watching people practice sparring especially if it was someone that he liked very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Iain and Muir met at the center of their area. "Are you ready to go down little-bro-by-2-weeks?" Iain rolled his eyes. "Just call it, Sinclair." Iain grumbled. Muir winked and called, "On!" Iain took a quick swing. He could tell that he was a little slow and sore from his workout earlier. He couldn't lose in front of Cypress, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Cypress smiled and watched the two spar. It was definitely interesting and the son of Demeter couldn't pull his eyes away from Muir and Iain. Especially Iain. Gods, he wanted to be his boyfriend so bad. He wanted Iain to make he move, though. Call him old fashioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Iain fought his heart out against Muir for a few minutes. He got one good swing in against Muir and knocked his legs out from under him. Iain put his katana to his neck. Muir laid back, defeated. "Suck it, Sinclair. Suck. It." Iain joked, offering his hand to Muir to pull him up. "That's not my job." Muir said, looking at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)   

Back to top Go down

Ag Ionnsachadh Gàidhlig (p)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: