Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Post-Bellum or something (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:10 pm

"Great." Chadwick stood up from his booth and left a pretty big tip for their waitress before walking out. He summoned a peach as a gift to his mother and placed it in the bowl in front of her statue and walked out. He put his hands into his pack pockets and looked over at Anders. "So, where's Ganymede's bar?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Once Anders got his change, he left a tip as well and put his remaining change in his wallet. Anders pushed himself up from their boot. He followed Chadwick out of the restaurant and watched as he formed the peach and left it at the patron's statue. The son of Apollo took the lead. "Oh, it's not too far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Chadwick nodded his head and started walking. He'd never been to a gay bar before since he always assumed that he was too young, but he guessed that sense he was with Anders everything would be okay. "So, when did you join the Legion, Pederson?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Anders rubbed his finger along the inside corner of his eye. "I was 14 when I joined up." Anders said. The Apollo kid had a big personality, but he had spent the past 5 years trying to keep that under wraps and just wanted to fly under the radar. Anders walked up to the door of Ganymede's, opening it up and walking in the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm

The son of Pomona nodded his head. "So you're not done with the Legion until you're...twenty-five?" He asked curiously. He didn't know for sure, but that, but he knew that he would be in his twenties. Chadwick walked into Ganymede's and looked around. it was nice to say the least. Very gay, but in a classy way. He glanced up at Anders and waited for him to lead him around. "It's very nice in here."

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Anders nodded. "Well, 24. Being in the middle of no where in Norway made it pretty easy to grow up safely. While it's less safe in the United States, most people end up in the Legion at a younger age." Anders explained. He looked around the bar. It had been a couple of months since he had been there. "Yeah it really is." Anders said, making his way to the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Chadwick looked back up at Anders and started walking since Anders was still standing here. He headed toward one of the tall tables. He sat down and looked around the bar. "So, what do we do here? just sit and talk? I'm sure you'll get a date before I do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 pm

"I hate to say this again, but it depends. I am a bit into dancing, though. I am an Apollo kid, after all." The son of Apollo smiled. Anders followed Chadwick to the high table. "Do you want a drink?" Anders asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 pm

The son of Pomona nodded his head. He himself had his own set of dance moves, but he didn't know if they would go well at a gay bar. "A drink? Uh, sure. What do they have here?" He asked curiously, adjusting the way he sat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Anders grabbed the drink menu from the table next to them and set it in front of Chadwick. The son of Apollo looked around the bar. The sun had just set, and the place was starting to fill up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:30 am

Chadwick looked over the menu and decided that he wouldn't get drunk and instead, ordered something simple. "I'll just have the Bacchus." He explained, looking at Anders with a smile. "What are you going to get?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Anders nodded and stood up from the table. "I think I might just get a Long Island Iced Tea. It's simple and the same everywhere." Anders said with a shrug. He knocked lightly on the table and then walked over to the bar. He ordered their drinks and showed his ID. He got the drinks and brought them back to the table where Chadwick was sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Chadwick took the drink that he ordered and took a small sip of it. It tasted good so he decided to take another one. "This is good." He wiped the corner of his mouth and looked up at Anders with a small smile. "So, do ever bring anyone back to the barracks or go stay at someone's house? I'm not going to report you or anything."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Anders took a large sip of his drink and pushed his hand back through his curly hair. "If anything, I go to someone else's. I don't really want my business to be the whole cohorts business, y'know." The son of Apollo explained. He took another large sip of his drinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:05 pm

"Yeah, I get it. You don't need to explain anything to me." Chadwick chuckled, putting up his hands. He glanced over a guy who was checking out Anders, but didn't say anything about it. Instead, he took a sip out of his Bacchus drink and looked down at the table. "So, uh, tell me about yourself. Wait, sorry, that sounded like we were on a date or something." Chadwick shook his head while chuckling lightly. He took yet another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Anders laughed at his comment. "Nah, you're good." Anders said, finishing off his drink. "I'll be right back." Anders said, going and getting a second drink. He got the drink and walked back to the table. "Okay, I'm back. I'm not really that interesting, honestly." Anders said with a modest shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:57 am

"You are a little bit." Chadwick was only halfway through his drink. He decided that the next one would be the ambrosia. That sounded pretty good to him. The son of Pomona sighed and looked down at his drink and took a small gulp of it. He could feel a bit of a buzz since he wasn't used to more than a glass of wine here or there. Chadwick sighed and looked around the dance floor, then at the three status of love gods, then back at Anders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Anders' nose scrunched up and his eyebrows turned in. "How?" He asked with a strong Norwegian accent, sipping from his second drink. He saw that Chadwick's drink was empty. "Can I get you another drink?" The son of Apollo asked, scratching the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 am

"Uh, I'll just get the ambrosia drink. It sounds pretty good so why not?" Chadwick shifted in his sitting and looked back over the bar. Chadwick was starting to like Ganymede's bar. At this point, the club was really active with the dance floor nearly full and drinks and shots flying out of the bar area. It was nothing like Pomona's calm and intimate atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 am

Anders knocked on the table and said, "One ambrosia, coming right up." He hopped down from the stool and made his way to the bar. It was getting busier by the minute, so Anders had to wait for the drink. While he waited, he chatted with the familiar guy next to him at the bar. Once the drink was up, he walked it back to Chadwick. "So, now tell me about how I am a bit interesting, as you say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:55 am

"Thank you," Chadwick looked into his drink and thought for a moment. Would he get drunk if he finished this entire thing? Gods, he hoped not. He had twitched to do tunnel duty with one of his cohort mates tomorrow. At least the gold slakes were a good touch. "I mean, you're foreign, stern, nice." He shrugged his shoulders. "A lot of things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:09 am

Anders snickered. "I'm Norwegian. Bodo, Norway is about as lame as it gets, let me tell you." Anders said, sipping lightly from his drink. "What about you, you're the interesting one! Centurion by day, master chef by night, from... I'm sorry, I don't think I caught where you're from."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:17 am

Chadwick smirked and shook his head. "I'm not that interesting." Chadwick took a sip out of his drink and looked up at Anders again with his brown eyes. "I'm from San Francisco. Captial of the gays." He chuckled a bit, feeling a bit tipsy. "And I'm not matter chef. Maybe I'll get to...cook for you sometime." The son of Pomona grinned and looked over Anders' shoulder to see a guy checking the son of Apollo out. "And it looks like someone wants your attention."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:26 am

Anders chuckled. "San Francisco may be the gay capital, but Norway, much like most of Scandinavia, has been one of the most liberal with LGBT Rights in the world, so that's pretty cool." Anders said with a smile. He nodded when Chadwick suggested cooking for him. "I'd like that." The son of Apollo looked over his shoulder at who Chadwick was talking about. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the son of Pomona. "Yeah, he usually does."
[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 am

"That's...true. I hear only good things about Scandinavia. Minus the...black face parades that happen during Christmas time." Chadwick took a healthy gulp of his drink and blinked a few times. "You don't want to hit that? Or...get hit by that? He's kind of attractive." Chadwick shrugged his shoulders and smiled a bit. He was lowkey happy that Anders didn't go and talk to him. He was liking this personal, one on one time with the unconventional son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next