Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Post-Bellum or something (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:33 pm

The son of Pomona winced as he slowly walked into the water. Gods, he hated being cold. Chadwick finally got waste deep in the bath water and sat down on the edge. He swore he could feel frost form on his...peach. "I hate it so much. I like warm weather." He looked over at Anders and grinned a bit. "So, you like it, huh?" Chadwick teased out Anders' lingering eyes.

Last edited by Green on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Anders shrugged his shoulders, leaning his head back on the side. "Not necessarily like it, but I'm definitely used to it. I'm just kind of unaware of the cold at this point." Anders shrugged. He rubbed his thumb along his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 pm

"I wasn't ta-talking about the water." He shivered some, but soon got himself together. Chadwick let the cold water do it's magic and leaned his head back against the side of the bath. With a sigh, he took in the sweet fragrance of nectar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Anders raised his eyebrows. "Oh?" Anders said, his voice somewhere between surprised and with a tone of teasing. He decided not to comment. Instead he just raised his eyebrows quickly at Chadwick and then looked away at the wall, leaning his arms back comfortably on the side of the bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:42 pm

The Fourth Cohort Centurion bit his lip in thought before turning his attention back to Anders. He cleared his throat and sat back more. "...Tell me more about yourself, Pederson. Like, what's your favorite color?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Anders pushed his hand back through his curly hair. "Red. Preferably dark red, but red." Anders said. When Chadwick asked that entirely innocent question, the Norwegian realized how weird this was. He had never really expected to be sitting in the frigidarium talking about things like Bodo and red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:11 pm

"Hm. I like reddish purple color, but I can never find the perfect shade." Chadwick opened his eyes after a ten minutes and sighed. "Now time to dry off, get dressed, and head to New Rome so you can show me what you do." The son of Pomona smiled a bit and walked out of the bath to quickly dry off. "Did you bring a change of clothes?" He asked as he sat down and started to lotion his body down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Anders climbed out of the bath and dried his body off. Anders kicked the backpack of clothes that he had brought with him and nodded when Chadwick asked if he had brought clothes. The son of Apollo bent down and opened the bag, starting to get dressed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 pm

The son of Pomona watched as Anders' got dressed, getting a quick glance at his d*ck before he put on his own underwear, a maroon shirt, and a pair of gray joggers. Impressive. Chadwick thought to himself with a head nod. "We can drop off our things in our cohort before heading to New Rome." He smiled over his shoulder before heading out the bath house, watching as a few Romans worked out or swam in the pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Anders intentionally kept his averted from Chadwick. He really didn't want his centurion to call him out again. Anders pulled on his underwear a pair of mid-blue jeans, a dark red t-shirt, and a red, white and blue plaid shirt. The Norwegian fixed the shape of his curly hair and then threw his backpack over his shoulders. "Good, because I don't wanna carry this all around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 pm

After they both made their way to their cohort, dropped off their things, then headed to New Rome. Chadwick was honestly excited about being able to hang out with Anders.

"So, what do you feel like tonight, Pederson?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Anders had been sick for the past week, so he hadn't gotten into town in a while. After a particularly exhilarating sparring session and a nice time in the baths, he was feeling great. Anders slipped his thumbs into his pockets and was bouncing a little bit as he walked. "I'm down for anything. I feel ready to take on the world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:40 pm

"Well you're going to have to decide where we go, Pederson." Chadwick gestured around New Rome. "Come on, there's so many things to do here. For one, I am starving so it needs to be somewhere with food. I haven't eaten in seventeen hours." Chadwick folded his arms over his chest and waited for a decision from the son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Anders sighed. He didn't like when he was forced to make decisions. He also didn't like when people made decisions without consulting him. Decisions were just stressful for him. Anders pushed his hand back through his curly hair again. "We could go to like Pomona's or something and then head to Ganymede's for drinks after." Anders suggested. How old even was Chadwick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 am

Chadwick nodded his head. "Great. I work as a cook there so that works. We can get a discount." The son of Pomona looked up at Anders, then headed toward Pomona's. "My mother's also the patron of the pub so that gets me more of a discount." Chadwick added as they started walking. He looked over at Anders and smirked. "Have you thought about applying for a position in the fourth cohort?"

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 am

"I like discounts." Anders laughed and nodded his head. He could never remember who Chadwick's parentage was, so it was nice that he said it out loud. His head twitched and he instantly shook his head when Chadwick asked if he ever considered applying for a position in the cohort. "Uh, nah, man. I've always preferred to be... how you say... free." Anders laughed, jokingly shoving the centurion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 am

Chadwick chuckled and shoved him back to, needing a little extra energy since Anders was slightly larger than himself. The son of Pomona shook his head and laughed. He didn't expect to have this amount of fun while hanging out with Anders. In all honestly, he found this experience amazing.

Once they came to Pomona's Pub, he whispered a short prayer to his mother and went inside. He got greeted by the staff as the host and his friend walked them to a booth.

"The food here is honestly good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:04 am

Anders followed behind Chadwick and the host until they were sat in a booth. The son of Apollo nodded thankfully at the host and sat cross-legged on his side of the booth. Yeah, he was that guy. Anders grabbed the menu. "I know right?" Anders said, excitedly rubbing his hands together as he looked at the menu. An Ed Sheeran song came over the speakers. "Dude, I love this guy."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:41 am

OOC: "son of Athena"

OOC: Chadwick sat back in his seat and looked across the table at Anders. "You like Ed Sheeran? That's pretty nice. I like Ed Sheeran too. Love would be too much of a stretch for me." He admitted. "Who else do you listen to?" He asked, then smiled up at a waitress he was friends with.

"I'll just a peach tea. Extra peach." Chadwick teased with a grin, then looked at Anders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:51 am

Anders scratched the side of his head. "Ed Sheeran is my actual favorite. I like, like, indie rock music." Anders said. He looked up at the server, who was honestly super hot. "Can I get a diet, no ice." Anders order. He looked at Chadwick and dramatically and jokingly rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:47 am

She nodded her head and left to fill their drink orders. "So, Pederson, tell me more about yourself." Chadwick leaned back in his seat with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Anders leaned forward, his elbows on the table, and his hands clasped. "What do you want to know, dude?" Anders asked. "I mean, I just don't know what you already know about me. We've lived in the same place for a while." Anders said, looking at the menu between his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:22 pm

The son of Pomona nodded his head. "You have a point there." He told him as the drinks came. "I'll like the bacon burger with waffle fries, a side of macaroni and cheese, and that's it." He ordered, handing the waitress the menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Anders passed the menu back to the waitress as he said, "Can I get the Italian burger, no tomato, with seasoned fries, please? Oh, and an order of mozzarella sticks as an appetizer." She nodded and moved away from their table. Anders turned his attention back to Chadwick. "So, what would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:23 pm

"Tell me about...your mother. What is she like?" He asked curiously, tilting his head to the side. He took a sip of his peach tea and smiled a bit at Anders. He had to admit, he liked the way the Anders' blue eyes shimmered in the candle light. Chadwick quickly looked away from the son of Apollo and turned his attention to his silverware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next