Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Post-Bellum or something (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Anders raised his eyebrow, a bit surprised by Chadwick's choice of question. "She's a mom." Anders laughed. "She's a poet. Kind of explains the whole Apollo thing. She hated the cold, but she never wanted to leave Bodo. Uh... She liked feeding me? Like she was the queen of snacks." Anders chuckled, sipping from his drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:27 am

"That's interesting. I was raised by two dads. One is black, obviously and the other is Mongolian." Chadwick explained. Chadwick scratched the back of his neck and thought more. "I was born in San Francisco, California and I love making homemade pies and pastries like peach cobbler and apple pie." The son of Pomona sighed and looked over Anders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Anders smiled at Chadwick. "Will you bake me something sometime?" The son of Apollo raised his eyebrow at him. He blinked a couple times. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have been raised by two parents. It was always just me and my mom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 pm

"That's not uncommon for demigods to have one parent in their lives." Chadwick stated. "Some of us are lucky that our mortal parents found someone else to fall in love with other than a god." Chadwick gave Anders a smile before getting up from his side of the booth. "Excuse, I'm going to the bathroom." He gave his cohortmate a smile before disappearing into the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Anders nodded. "I know it's normal, but I kinda wish I had been abnormal." Anders said. He nodded when Chadwick excused himself, his head twitching to the side a little bit. Anders played with the straw wrapper from his straw as he waited for Chadwick to come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:01 am

The son of Pomona came back five minutes later and sat back down across from Anders. "I'm glad the food hasn't come yet." Chadwick smiled and sat back in his seat. "How do you like Ganymede's? Like, going there or do you go just to makeout?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:11 am

Anders' mozzarella sticks came right behind Chadwick. The son of Apollo set them in the middle of the table. "Help yourself." Anders said, picking up a mozzarella stick and dipping it in ranch, taking a bit from it. Anders shook his head. "I don't go there just to makeout. That's like none of it, actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 am

"Thank you, Pederson." Chadwick took a mozzarella stick and took a bite out of it. "These are always good here." He told him with a smile on his face. He turned his attention down to his fork ad leaned back. "Why do you go there? I'm guessing the atmosphere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:47 am

Anders shrugged his shoulders. "It's just nice to belong somewhere. I don't mean that in some whiny I don't belong way. It's nothing like that. It's just... Honestly I guess I don't really belong there either. Kind of in the middle of both worlds, eh?" Anders explained, picking up a mozzarella sticks and dipping it in ranch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:27 am

"That's completely understandable, Pederson. Wanting to be around people who get you. Who understand you." He leaned back in his seat and folded his arms over his chest as he kept his attention on the flame. "Which is why I'm excited about going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 am

Anders put down the rest of that mozzarella stick on the plate in front of him, his head twitching to the side a bit. "You should be excited. It'll be a great time, especially if no d*uche bags decide to roll up." Anders said, wiping his hands off on a napkin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:19 am

Chadwick smirked and shook his head. "You're right about that. I don't like douchebags." The son of Pomona looked up at Anders. "So, what do you like doing other than...what you like doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:54 am

Anders laughed at Chadwick's question. "Okay I know that I don't speak English perfectly, but I really don't think that that made sense." Anders said. When he finished his sentence the server came back up with their meals. She set their foods down in front of them, respectively. Anders smiled and as she walked away and looked up at Chadwick. "Looks good, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Chadwick smiled at the server, then at the food. "Yes, gods, it does. Even though I know this recipe." The son of Pomona picked up his burger and took a bite out of it. "Hm, so good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Anders scratched the side of his nose and picked up his burger. The son of Apollo looked it over and then took a bite out of it. A smile spread across his face as he swallowed the bite. "Oh gods, that's good." Anders said, picking up a fry and popping it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Chadwick smirked. "You're welcome, Pederson. I am the one who does a lot of the cooking back there. I want to become top chief back there, but I'm also thinking about going to college in three years." He explained to his fellow cohort mate. He shifted in his seat and took another bite out of his burger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:49 am

Anders shrugged and took another bite of his burger. After chewing and swallowing that bit he said, "Why not both?" The son of Apollo said simply. He had always been very capable of dreaming big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 pm

"That's a good question." Chadwick chuckled. "Uh, well, maybe if my first year of college goes well, then I'll be able to be the head chef." He explained, eating his burger and moaning at the taste. He only wanted more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 am

Anders hadn't realized how hungry he really was as he ate his food quickly. "I hope that works out for you." The Norwegian boy said. "Jeg kommer til å komme hit mer, spesielt når du er her for å lage mat." Anders muttered in Norwegian, not even realizing that he was talking out loud. His head twitched a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am

Chadwick raised his eyebrows when he heard his comrade talk in what he assumed to be in Norwegian. "Huh? I didn't catch that last part. I think you said it in Norwegian since that's where you're from." The Centurion shifted in his seat and looked over Anders. "Oh, uh, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 am

Anders looked up at Chadwick. He shook his head a little bit. "Oh, my bad. I didn't even mean to be speaking out loud." The son of Apollo said with a laugh. He scratched above his upper lip. "Oh, I turned 19 yesterday." Anders said popping a fry into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 pm

"That's fine, that's fine." Chadwick smiled a bit and leaned back into his seat and studied Anders' face. "Nineteen? That's cool. I'm sixteen. Seventeen, I think. Sometimes I forget." The son of Pomona scratched the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Anders raised his eyebrow at Chadwick. "You don't know how old you are?" Anders asked, almost concerned. That's one of those questions you expect everyone to know, like, they ask concussion patients that, and expect them to know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 pm

"I'm seventeen. It's been a long day, y'know? Sometimes I have problems remembering." Chadwick rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. He finished his meal and looked at Anders. "That was really good." He pulled out his wallet and paid for his meal. "Can we get ice cream after Ganymede's?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Anders nodded when Chadwick confirmed that he was 17. That was younger than he would have guessed he was, but then again, Anders was old. The son of Apollo also paid for his food, and finished eating. He smiled when Chadwick suggested that they get ice cream. "Yeah, dude. I would like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Bellum or something (p)   

Back to top Go down

Post-Bellum or something (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next