Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ju-Won's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:31 am

Ju-Won's Bunk  Ezgif_3902893595_by_notxsuperman-dag4mvz
The one thing that the seventeen year old demigod would've done before letting Peter leave was get the cohort he was in. That would've made finding him so much more easier. Ju-Won looked around for a bit, but decided that he would just stay at his own cohort and wait there. The son of Janus sat down on the edge of his dark blue comforter on the top bunk and looked over the rubik's cube that was in his hand. At some point, Ju-Won beat it, but it had been a long time ago. Perhaps he could try his hand at it again while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 am

Asking around for directions while everyone was getting ready for a party was no easy feat. It was even harder traking down someone who knew my brother Ju-Won since I had no idea who knew him. But I had finally found another kid of Janus, a girl. Snobbish little thing, but at least she gave me directions. By the time I got to the second cohort though, it was nearly empty so I started to doubt if he would be there. We hadn't decided on a place to meet so he could be searching for me as well. Knocking twice, I gently pushed the door open. "Hello? Ju-Won, you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:48 am

When Ju-Won heard his name, he looked up from his Rubik's cube. Turning in his eyebrows, he looked around his cohort and caught a glance at Peter. "Over here!" He called, lifting his hand up that was free of the cube. "I'm over here, Peter!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 am

"Hey!" I exclaimed and waved back as I quickly reached the bunk. "Hello! Sorry if I'm too forward coming in here, we hadn't set a place and it was the only idea I had. I really hope you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:13 am

Ju-Won shook his head. "No, it's fine. Do you want to sit up here?" He asked, scooting over so that Peter had enough space to sit.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:21 am

"Awesome!"I exclaimed and climbed up the bed. "Thia place is awesome. Are there any more of our siblings in here or is it just you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm

"As far as I know. There's another one of our siblings that's in the fourth and one more in the first." With Janus being the god of doorways and choices, he must be able to get around pretty quickly considering he could teleport or something like that. "When did you get here? To camp?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:16 am

I scratched my head in thought and counted some on my fingers. "I think I might be here about 2 years? Wow, that's a lot now that I think about it."I chuckled and grinned. "What about you, Ju-Won? I mean, we never happened to run into each other, you can't be here that long, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 am

"Actually, I've been here for three years." Ju-Won laughed a bit. "But, uh, it's a good camp. You can't except to know any and everyone who goes here. Maybe we have met, but we both were under about hundred pounds of imperial gold." The son of Janus chuckled. He tried to keep both sides of his personality together, but he felt them start to slip.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:47 am

"Probably" I laughed and ran a hand through my hair, feeling slightly awkward. "So, um. Any cool powers? I mean, I have some. Powers, I mean. They're not necessairily cool but I think they are. So, yeah, once someone told me that not all kids of the same god have the same powers, if they have any. So, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:00 am

Ju-Won thought about it. "Huh, I can unlock any door or gate that isn't enchanted or anything. I can also...confuse people's decisions so that it takes them longer to act. I think that's it..." The Korean Legionnaire thought about it. "And there's been this new thing that I've been trying to do, but I'm not for sure I can do that." He shook his head. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 am

"I can sorta time travel although not really. And I can kinda see the future but not really"I chuckled and gave him a shy smile. "I mean, I can see a few minutes into the past and future and maybe see the different paths of the future, but it sounds way fancier when you say "time travel". And I'm also working on something kinda new, but meh. No success so far. I hate when that happens"I huffed and pouted, trying to appear slightly funny. That's the part where I become a bit too much, I thought, worrying I would seem too much like a show off
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 pm

"Yeah, that's amazing, Peter. Seeing into the future and in the past sounds amazing." Ju-Won nodded his head once and looked over his cohort. He liked it here, made a couple of friends here and there so it was a nice set up. The Korean son of Janus laughed a bit and shook his head. "Do you have any...problems making decisions or is that just me?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:09 am

"No, I don't think so. I'm generally very unwilling to make decision, but when I have do, I've never noticed any kind of hesitation"I frowned as I shook my head. "Why, what happens to you?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:35 am

Ju-Won thought about it. "It depends. If I'm picking what shirt I should wear, it usually takes me a minute, but when it comes to bigger things then sometimes up to thirty seconds." He slowly started to swing his feet back and forth, lazily. "But justly whenever I do make a decision, it's usually the right one."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:40 am

"I'm shocked!"I gasped, widening my eyes in fake surprise before chuckling and scratching the back of my head. Again. Wow, that's a true nervous habbit right there, kiddo. "So, uh... Any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 am

He laughed at Peter's sarcasm and smiled. "Hobbies? Uh, I don't think I do anything that's really fun. I like playing checkers and chess, but other than that, no. What about you?"

Last edited by Green on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 am

"Oh, you so have to teach me checkers! I've heard it's really cool!"I exclaimed and clapped excitedly. "I also don't do much around here, I really like strolling through New Rome though. I mean, it's such a beautiful place in the middle of a war camp - it still amazes me after all this time"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Ju-Won laughed some, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'll teach you. You're my brother after all." He shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Peter. "I feel ya." The son of Janus looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm

I gave him a soft smile and bumped my shoulder into his. "Thank you. You know, for actually being a brother to me. It means a lot"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 pm

He nudged him back with his own shoulder and chuckled. "Us Janus kids have to stick together right? There's only a handful of us at camp."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 am

"True but, you know, you actually took the time"I sighed and gave him a grin, wanting to change the subject. "So. What do the second cohortians do in their freee time?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:13 am

"We, uh, usually do our Roman duties, but nothing really more than that. It all depends on what the cohort feels like doing." He answered truthfully. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 6:35 am

"I don't spend much time in my cohort, actually. I don't like it there and I don't like the people"I pouted and took a moment to look around. "What's the difference between all the cohorts anyway? I never figured that out"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:27 pm

"I think the conditions of the cohort and how well your recommendation letter is." Ju-Won didn't know for certain why he was put in the second cohort. It was an okay fighter, but not too well. He was still learning after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ju-Won's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ju-Won's Bunk    Ju-Won's Bunk  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju-Won's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next