Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Empty
PostSubject: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:10 pm

ooc: 10/10 IGN clickbait title

bic:

Thorn arrived at Ari's room at 8 AM sharp, on Friday morning, wearing a tight blue shirt and jeans. He had his luggage for Florida with him, although all that was there was a tuexdo and money. He planned on teleporting there, with Ari, by a trainer who had that power. He fixed his shirt a little, then knocked on the door, waiting for Ari to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:17 am

"Ariadne!" Woodrow hissed as he pounced on the sleeping girl in question. "Get up! Dream boy's at the door and I'm about half-tempted to go ahead and let him in."

The daughter of Bast grouchily pushed the cat off of her as she turned over and snuggled all the more deeper into her pillow. "F*ck off, Woody," she muttered sleepily, the cat's words having not registered with her tired brain.

That just angered the already annoyed cat. "B*tch," he snarled, clawing at the girl's hair, "I'm done sick and tired of you treating me like--like a dog! Lover boy's out there and is ready to go get a room already and you're lying here like a snoring, drooling, and monstrous Sleeping Beauty!"

Ari shot up out of bed. "Wait, Thorn's f*cking here?" she shrieked in horror as she quickly ran to her dresser and pulled out some clothes in panic. "Why the f*ck didn't you f*cking say so, you c*ntbag?"

"I did! And that's extremely rude....what even is a c*ntbag?" Woodrow returned as he padded towards the door. He stared up at the brass doorknob longingly. "Maybe I should just go ahead and let him in," he suggested, his tail twitching in anticipation.

A book sailed through the air and smacked the unfortunate cat on the back of the head, causing Woodrow to yowl in pain and surprise and leap about three feet into the air. "Hey! There's no need for violence!" he protested as he darted under Ari's bed to avoid further assault.

Then the door suddenly cracked open.

Last edited by Cassandra Valance on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 am

Excited, Thorn opened the door in a hurry, expecting to see the scene of Ari and her luggage, ready to go, and with a big smile. Instead, he saw a ball of fur dart under Ari's bed, and Ari in her underwear. "Oh, god damn it," he said, covering his eyes, secretly taking a "few" peaks. "Brooklyn House really needs to fix these damn doors. Or you need to close them better." Thorn turned around. "Tell me when you're dressed so I can look." Thorn was half tempted to just look right now, but he knew that'd be pervy and wrong. He pulled his luggage into her room.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 3:18 pm

In those terrible five seconds, Ari was certain that she had died of embarrassment. Thorn had walked in. Walked in her room. With her in nothing but her underwear and PJ shirt--she wasn't even wearing a bra! She felt her ears burn tomato red. F*ck. F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*cking shit. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," she muttered quickly, "I slept in." Dammit. Feeling terrible, she quickly stripped out of her shirt (continuously looking over her shoulder to see if Thorn was watching her--though why the hell would he?), put on her bra, slipped into a Marilyn Monroe T-shirt, and pulled on a pair of ripped jeans in record-breaking time. She already had her luggage packed (she always packed the night before in case of a similar situation such as now--minus the hot boy seeing her undress, anyways) and grabbed the handle to her bag. She shoved a pair of Vans on her feet and looked over at Thorn, still feeling godawful. "I'm good now," she said, her voice faltering.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Thorn turned around, relieved he didn't have to fight the temptation of looking at her anymore. "Sorry, it's my fault, I should've waited for someone to pull open the door rather than barging in." He went over to her and put on a big grin. "I've never seen you without make up before- it's weird to. I mean, it's weird that it happened like this. You have extraordinary natural beauty," he said, putting his hand on her face, and stood close to her. "Anyway, we better get going," he said, quickly backing up. He grabbed their luggage and started leaving the room, before Woody came out from under the bed.

"Thorn, before you leave, there's something we need to talk about, boy," Woodrow said, meowing afterwards.

Thorn stayed behind a few extra seconds. "What's up?"

"Keep up the good work, and I won't be the only p***y you see next time you're in this room."

Thorn picked up Woodrow, opened the window, and punted him out of it (he knew Woody would somehow find a way back). He then left with an eyeroll and a lot of redness on his face, and met Ari outside of the room.

ooc: https://media.giphy.com/media/1vNq15uGuiYZW/giphy.gif
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:54 pm

To be fair, Ari's day had started off pretty terribly. What had just happened to her would've been humiliating no matter who stepped through the door. Well, it hadn't been just anybody.... no, it had to be Thorn--her ex and her current crush. She just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. Her cheeks were flushed red and she was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice Thorn approach.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Thorn started walking towards the trainer's room, the trainer who promised to teleport them. He lightly grabbed Ari's arm, to tell her to move and try to get her out of the trance. "Why are you embarrassed? It happens, and it's my fault for walking in. Don't sweat it- it's not like I hated what I saw, Ari." Thorn laughed and lightly tapped her chin. "Let's just get to Florida." Thorn walked up to the trainer's room door, and knocked. The woman answered and told them to come in. Thorn went in, looking around at the office.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Ari shrugged. "I'm not embarrassed," she totally lied, though she attempted to sound as confident as possible in her current situation. "Okay, maybe a little....but not about me, just you seeing me in that scenario." When he mentioned Florida, her demeanor changed a little. "You're right, we'll be laughing about this later," she agreed. Ari followed Thorn into the trainer's room, sort of glad that the boy wasn't treating it like a big deal. That was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:58 pm

"Alright, to make this easier, as awkward as it is, get as close as humanly possible," the woman said.

Thorn tried to hide his boyish excitement from having permission to do that. Thorn hugged Ari close to him, and wrapped his arms around her. He hoped that at some point, he'd be allowed to do this without needing permission from a random lady.

The woman teleported them to Florida.

Thorn looked around, and then looked at their luggage. They were actually there. Thorn looked down at her, regretting needing to let go. He took a step back, and looked in the direction of the school. "Alright, let's get to my house, we can hang out there until the dance."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Ari nodded at Thorn's words, trying to conceal her thrill from just being so close to Thorn. "Okay," she replied, grabbing her own bag and hoisting it over her shoulder. Gods, that was a lot more f*cking heavy than she remembered. Good, she was thinking in swear words again and shit. That was good.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Thorn started walking to his house, which was in a typical neighborhood. He went over to his house, and grabbed his keys, opening the door. He walked in, and two dogs ran up to them, sniffing their clothes and such. Thorn's father quickly ran out to the place they entered, wearing nothing but a green shirt and boxers.

"Oh, yikes, you didn't tell me you'd be here!" Mr. Riker said with a very clear British accent. "And you didn't tell me Ari would be here! You scared me badly! I'll be right back, I need to find my pants."

Thorn groaned. "My dad is so embarrassing, sorry. I was hoping we'd be here alone, so we could, like-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Thorn," Mr. Riker came out with pants on. "Telling a girl that we would hang out alone is why you're living right now, Thorn! No matter how much you love her!"

Thorn blushed. "Dad, Ari and I aren't together anymore. And I never said I loved her," he growled the last part.

"Yeah you did, many times- oh wait, right, getting the hint."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Ari had started out with a concealed giggle when they entered the house. Now it was a full-blown laugh. Oh, how she had forgotten about Mr. Riker's behavior! He was a kooky nut. A really f*cking kooky nut. Kooky nut? she thought. Where had that come from?

And awww.... Thorn had told his dad that he loved her? That was so....sweet. Ari couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach when Mr. Riker revealed that and Thorn tried to hopelessly cover it up. Well, she needed to conceal that. She smiled warmly and raised her hand in greeting. "G'day, mate!" she called out in a mock-British accent, a running gag between them back when she and Thorn had been dating.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:04 pm

"That's not how British people talk, Ari, we've been over this," Mr. Riker said and smiled, shaking her hand. "Alright, so, let's talk, why are you guys here?"

"Thee's a dance at the high school tonight. We're going to go," Thorn said, setting their luggage down.

"Isn't that kind of dangerous and against all those demigod rules?" Mr. Riker asked, sitting on the couch as the two dogs sat by him.

"Not really. I don't know, Dad, I just want to have some fun with Ari," he said.

Mr. Riker mumbled something to himself. "Alright, fine. How'd you get here?"

"Teleportation by a trainer back at the House."

"How do you plan on getting back?"

Thorn reached in his pocket and pulled out a marble-sized orb. "When we're ready to go back, we smash this thing and it'll get us back."

"Oh, right, Egyptian magic weird stuff. Anyway, I'm off to grocery shopping. I'll be back in an hour. Don't make me have any grandchildren in 9 months," he said, getting up, and going to grab his shoes.

"See ya, Dad," Thorn said with a little bit of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Ari turned to Thorn after Mr. Riker had left. "So," she began, "he's still the same, I can see." She readjusted her hold on her bag as her eyes scanned the room. It looked pretty much the same since she'd last been here, just a few years ago. The TV was still running some older Doctor Who episodes, the coffee table was still littered with sports magazines, and the kitchen still looked spotless. Ari had always thought it very strange, how Mr. Riker kept his kitchen so clean.

"Right, so what now?" the daughter of Bast asked, turning to Thorn.

OOC: Sorry it's short but I didn't know what else to do
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:50 pm

"Yeah, pretty much the same." Thorn said, looking around. He sat down in one of the kitchen table chairs. "I mean, we could just hang out for a few hours," he suggested, picking up a few of the magazines from the table and tossing it to the side, to make room. "The dance isn't until 8, and it's- 8:36 AM. So, yeah, we have a lot of time. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked. "I could order something."

ooc: It's cool
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Ari sat in one of the chairs next to Thorn. "Well....sure. They built a Zaxby's in town not too long ago. We could hop by there and get something," she suggested, scooting a little closer to Thorn. "Or there's still Big Tony's, I think--you know, the pizza slices as big as the average person's head. I think there might be some Chinese places, too. Any one of those would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:18 pm

"That'd be fine," Thorn said, "I could just order, I guess, unless you wanted to go to the place and eat." Thorn got his phone out of his pocket. "I guess it's up to you." He got up out of his seat and looked at the time.

ooc: sorry, really short lol
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 pm

OOC: Totally fine. Nothing really happening anyways. We could just time-skip to the dance xD

BIC:

"Well....how about going to Zaxby's? It's been years since I've eaten there," said Ari. She pulled out her phone from her jean pocket and scrolled through her recent messages. A distressed text from AJ, who was complaining about Woodrow turning into a lion and tearing apart some of his clothes (she'd have to worry about that later), some other texts from kids back at the Brooklyn House, a missed call from her dad (yup not gonna f*cking call back), but nothing really important. She sighed and looked back up at Thorn.

Last edited by Cassandra Valance on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:35 pm

ooc: Yeah I like that idea xD

bic:

"Sure," Thorn said and called them.

Time Skip to the Dance

It was 7:37 PM, and Thorn was ready to go to the dance. He was wearing a tuxedo and dress shoes, because it was a formal dance. He got some money to buy tickets and waited outside in the car for Ari. He looked at the time on his phone again.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:31 pm

OOC: Bear with me here, I'm bad at dress descriptions

BIC:

Ari wasn't one to be late, and so she was ready and out of the house by 7:40 sharp. She was wearing a knee-length scarlet strapless dress that was longer in the back, black heels with silver clasps, and a golden necklace with a cat with diamond eyes. She had her hair down, flowing freely, and her eye makeup was Egyptian-style, bringing out her brown eyes. She smiled as she opened the door to the passenger's side (like she'd ever wait for Thorn to do it when she could do it herself) and slid into the seat. "Wow," she said as her eyes scanned Thorn, "you look great. Sexy."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Thorn smiled at Ari when she got in, admiring her beauty. He blushed a little at her comment. "Thanks, you look sexy too, I guess." He started the car up and started driving to the high school, which wasn't that far away. When they arrived at the school, Thorn parked and got out. "I'd open the door for you, but I know how much you hate that." He waved at a few others in the parking lot who look surprised to see him there. Thorn started walking towards the entrance of the school, where a few kids ran up to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Ari nodded and opened the door herself, stepping out of the car gracefully. Some of the other kids' mouths literally dropped wide open at the sight of the two Egyptian demigods at the dance. Together. She quickly walked behind him with her head held high. These were the same dickheads that had bullied AJ back when the Scorpios attended this school. She wasn't about to show them that she was actually extremely nervous right now.

A tall, muscular boy suddenly appeared in front of them. Ari felt herself ball her hands into fists. No. Not him. Marshall Pyle, also known as "Swamp" or jackass, depending on who you asked. He happened to be a terrible bully, a jerk, a d*ck to girls (quite literally in some cases), extremely popular, and Thorn's former best friend. "Thorn!" he greeted, his cold blue eyes lighting up in recognition.

OOC: Totally might make Swamp a Roman because of reasons xD
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:15 pm

"Swamp, long time no see my friend. It's been quite a while. How are things? Uh, I'm on spring break from boarding school, and I called up Ari here, and now here we are. We aren't a couple though, just friends going together. Anyway," Thorn turned his attention to paying for their tickets. "How have things been here? Are you still the athlete of the month every time? What about Jenna, how's Jenna?" he took a hold of Ari's hand subconsciously and started walking to the cafeteria, getting a few greetings on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Ari resisted the urge to frown at Thorn's words. The way he said they weren't a couple....it sounded really defensive. Was something bothering him?

"Jenna's fine, bro," Swamp replied, though his eyes were examining Ari curiously. "Still hot, still smart, still not pregnant--always a bonus, you know." He laughed a bit, but Ari couldn't see the humor in his words. Then, strangely, Swamp leaned towards Thorn and whispered something in his ear, something that Ari couldn't hear. "Wait, so you're back with this chick? Even after we told you that you're better than this?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:38 pm

"Yeah," Thorn said with a laugh, but didn't completely find humor in the situation. He listened to what Swamp said, and quickly let go of Ari's hand. "Look, dude, lay off, she's pretty cool," he whispered with a casual attitude. "Now, let's go get something to eat," he suggested, looking towards where they were serving food. "And, let's go dance or something." Thorn got some money out.

A few girls and one guy approached them. "Hey, Thorn," they all said at different times.

The guy, who they called Bus, because of how big he was (6'6" and 300 pounds), was a gentle giant who played for the football team, and a part of Thorn's crew when he went there. The two girls were both girls who had dated Thorn before, Nelly and Jenna. Jenna was a cheerleader and the one that was currently dating Swamp. Oh, and they were both horrible people to Ari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)   High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High school dance: an extraordinary night of pettiness and drama (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next