Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WREN ROSE -ATHENA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty
PostSubject: WREN ROSE -ATHENA    WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Name: Wren Rose Miller
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Brunette
Height: 3'5 feet
Body Type: 45 pounds
Skin Color: Caucasian, tan
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Bradley Miller
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: None
Talents: Wren Rose can climb trees exceptionally well (for a seven year old) She knows American sign language(Obviously messes up occasionally because she is so young.) Mimicking (voices and behaviors, often to an annoying extent) As she ages and grows mentally, I'd like for her to develop the ability to read people. (That can turn into a powerplay situation, so it would be discussed with the other person in detail before we began. I dont doubt my ability on that, I was allowed a character with charmspeak and that went off without a hitch)
Weapon**: Celestial bronze dagger
Personality: She is very social and assertive, neuroticism, which is the tendency to experience emotional instability, anxiety, moodiness, irritability, and sadness, as well as having a low tolerance for stress. She tends to be your happy go lucky seven year old, only weighed down by the stress of entering a camp where they train you to fight, surrounded by people that are much older than her.
Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Will need suggestions from an approver
Flaws: Absent-minded to the point of forgetting where she is and what she is doing, impatient, erratic, fierce (tends to over react harshly to situations)
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Ability to pick up languages quickly, battle strategy and knowledge and skill with weaponry
Life Before Camp*: Wren Rose lived a comfortable life in the suburbs of New Haven Connecticut with her biological father, Bradley Miller and his husband, Ashton. Her father introduced Ashton to her when she was three years old and they married a year later. Wren Rose's earliest memories are with both fathers, so to her those are her parents. Her fathers already had her on the path to going to Yale, as they are both Yale Alumni. She showed promise for it but at the age of seven you can't be sure. Bradley was hell bent on sending his daughter to Yale because of her mother. Ashton had no knowledge of this and was constantly telling Bradley to let up and let the young girl have some fun. She is only seven, after all. Wren Rose had one friend, a deaf girl in her class. She came to her fathers and begged to learn ASL and they agreed. After she picked that up fairly quickly they put her in classes to learn French, which she didnt enjoy. They sent her to dance classes, which she also didnt enjoy. Ashton suggested boxing and they found a studio that had boxing for young children and she spent two years taking boxing lessons.
RP Example*: Wren Rose had no interest in that strange girl's birthday party but her fathers made her go. So there she sat with Rachel, her only friend, staring at the girls getting makeovers. "I mean we're too young for this. makeup is for grown ups and we're definitely not grown up." Wren rose complained signed to the deaf girl. Rachel giggled and signed back, "I mean it's still could be fun." Wren Rose narrowed her steely eyes at the slight girl. "Definitely not fun." She signed. Rachel looked at her odd friend before she sighed and got up to go get a makeover. Wren Rose could not, for the life of her, figure out what was so compelling about glittery makeup and hair spray.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Abby on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WREN ROSE -ATHENA    WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site!

First of all, I would like to say lovely start!

For metal for the weapon CHB uses celestial bronze!

As for powers/abilities, perhaps something along the lines of being able to pick up languages better, good with strategics, maybe can communicate with owls? I'm not the greatest at powers myself.
Back to top Go down
Abby

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WREN ROSE -ATHENA    WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WREN ROSE -ATHENA    WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am

Wren is approved! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WREN ROSE -ATHENA    WREN ROSE -ATHENA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WREN ROSE -ATHENA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms-
Jump to: