Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campfire song song (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 RawCampfire song song (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

The trio made eye contact with each other and rolled their eyes in unison when Shiloh draped herself possessively onto Caden. Julieta looked back at Spencer as he dealt out her dare. The daughter of Peitho rolled her eyes. "You could at least give me a challenge." The Spanish girl said with a smile. She looked around the beach and her eyes landed on that hockey playing Boreas boy, Parker Anderson. Julieta strutted over to him and placed his hand lightly on his arm. She leaned in and whispered in his ear, and he instantly started to stammer. Julieta chuckled and tapped him lightly on the cheek. "Cute." The daughter of Peitho said and turned back and walked to the group. Jarek laughed. "You're torturous, Jules."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 pm

ooc: Kasi gave me the okay to skip her post.

bic:

Caden and Spencer laughed. Caden looked around. "Alright, Julieta, I guess it's your turn. How exactly are we doing this?"

"We'll go in this circle, clockwise. The person who got dared or whatever last gets to come up with the next one. So, Julieta, I guess it's your dare to Addie," Spencer said, and looked at her. "Then, Addie's dare to me, my dare to Jarek, Jarek's dare to Mikaela, Mikaela's dare to Shiloh, Shiloh's dare to Caden, et cetera."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 RawCampfire song song (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Julieta flipped her dark hair over shoulder in response to Jarek's comment. The trio listened as Spencer explained their rules for the game. Gods, Jarek really hated that guy sometimes. Julieta nodded and looked at Addie. She was a real sweetheart and Julieta actually liked her. "Addie, truth or dare?" The daughter of Peitho asked. Mikaela looked down at her feet and pushed her hands back through her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Addison grinned a bit, she casually flipped curly blonde hair. "Um... um.. Dare?" She said a bit unsurely. But, she was confident enough that whatever Julietta would throw at her she would take on just fine.

Shiloh watched the group curiously as the dares went around. She rolled her eyes after Juliette completed her dare, thinking she could have done that so much better than the Spanish girl. Then the question went to Addie, who seemed unsure, Shiloh continued watching from her very relaxed position.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 9:29 pm

(ooc: Skip my turn here, I don't have much to say)
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:16 pm

Julieta looked around the circle when Addie said dare. After looking at everyone, she debated what the best bet for Addie would be. She locked eyes with Jarek and he raised his eyebrows. Julieta turned back to Addie. "Tell us what you think of us." The daughter of Peitho gestured to the circle around them. Mikaela smiled and took a sip from her punch. She was interested to hear what Addie thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Addison was caught off guard by the dare. What she thought of them? Addie avoided eye contact with everyone while she thought about this answer. She really wasn't that afraid to tell people the truth, her only issue was that she was a bit awkward for her own good. "The entire group? Well..." Addie swollowed "I think most of you are a bit stuck up and need to relax every once in awhile. I think that you all should ignore the drama that you insist on making for yourselves and get along with everyone. I think all this tension I am feeling off of everyone is stupid and I have no idea how anyone can enjoy a Camp fire, let alone any thing at this camp when certain romans come to camp and clash with.. certain Greeks." Addie let out a final breath before she shoved her face into Spencer's shoulder. At least Spencer knew mostly on how Addie felt about the drama, she ignored if for Soencers sake, because she loved him.

Shiloh Virgo stared at Addie in disbelief and surprise for a moment. The little girl has got some balls, by Shiloh knew that. It was the only thing she respected about Addie, she didn't take anyone's shit. Shiloh looked around at the others and then let out a small laugh that echoed through the short silence. "Alrighty Addie, please. Tell us more." Shiloh giggled.

"Well, I think you're a b*tch" she said perking her head up from Spencers shoulder, she had a small scowls on her face looking towards the daughter of Venus. Then she stuck her head back down into Spencer's shoulder, so her bright red face couldn't be seen.

Shiloh shrugged, not caring what Addie had to say, or having a comment that as remotely important for the child of Hecate tohear.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

"Well, hot damn Addie, I think I just gained a lot of respect for you there," Caden admitted. "You seem so sweet and innocent and then something like that happens. I guess it's true, everyone here does have a sense of drama, except for maybe Julieta." He shrugged with a laugh. "That really was quite the hot take. Alright, by Spencer Virgo's Official Truth or Dare Handbook Rules, Section 8, Chapter 4, I think Addie truth or dares Spencer next."

Spencer was kind of stunned by Addie, but at the same time, he knew she had it in her blood to say something like that. And he couldn't imagine anyone here getting mad about what she just said- except for maybe Shiloh. He knew Mikaela, just because of the shade thrown at Shiloh, would enjoy what Addie just brought to the table. He kissed Addie's head, knowing she was embarrassed. "Don't worry about it, Addie. Everyone here knows Shiloh's a b*tch, you just had the guts to say it. Love ya, sis. Anyway, I pick truth," he said to Addie.

ooc: As for posting order, I think Q should go next just for reactions, then Kasi, then me, and then according to my earlier post, Spencer tortures dares/truths Jarek, so Q, then Kasi, etc. (I just went Spencer Virgo mode there xD sorry, trying to keep it organized)
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Jarek chuckled along as Addie talked, and when she finished, he gave her a slow round of applause. Mikaela chuckled a little bit. "By certain Greeks, I think she means me." The daughter of Eros said, her cheeks turning a little red. She was a bit shocked when Addie called Shiloh a b*tch. "Dang, girl. Kill em. Sorry Shi, but we know who we are." Mikaela shrugged her shoulders. Jarek shook his finger a little bit at Caden. "Julieta may hide it, but she loves her drama. Me on the other hand, not so much. I have to defend my girls though, and that's usually what gets me involved." The son of Ourania said sassily.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 am

Addison perked her head back up, she didn't say a word to anyone, she just gave the group half a smile. She was a bit surprised that everyone was okay with her words, but considering the group she was in, they wouldnt care, they would appreciate. Addies boldness. She then partially looked at Spencer "Truth or Dare babe?" She asked with a smile,

Shiloh just rolled her eyes. "We all know I'm a b*tch. I get it." She flipped her hair in the most b*tch way possible, and looked away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:01 pm

"Uh, I'm going to go with truth," Spencer said, hoping he wouldn't regret that decision, especially since his girlfriend was asking the question. He smiled back at her.

"Wow, really? I can't see Julieta as the dramatic type, to be perfectly honest with you," Caden said and put his arm around Shiloh, feeling a little bad about everyone targeting her after Addie's comment.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm

OOC: I have nothing to input here so just skip mine
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 10:20 am

Addie thought about her question curiously. Then, she finally chose something that she was sometimes wondered herself. She would always shake the thoughts away from her head, but they did sometimes make her insecure. "Do you still having feelings for Mikaela...?" Once the question left Addies lips, she regretted asking, she didn't want Spencer to get mad at her for being insecure. But, he's Spencer Virgo, and she's just... Addie. She had a right to be insecure sometimes.

Shiloh raised an eyebrow, and her green eyes stared deep at her brother. She half smiled at him, she knew about his history with the red headed step-child as well. She also still had bets going on Addie and Soencers relationship. 2 months already passed, could the two make it to three?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Spencer was a bit surprised at the question, how she was so forward. He looked at Mikaela, then Addie. "There's two ways I can answer this. The first is probably more accurate. When we first met and started hanging out, maybe a little, but because she's the only girl to reject me like that. Now, not one bit. I'm so in love with you, Addie, you're truly the only one for me. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone but you," he said and smiled, cupping her face. "As for the second way, I may have not truly had feelings for Mikaela. I think part of me just wanted a girlfriend, so I attached myself and infatuated myself with her by force. Once it was over. I wasn't sad because Mikaela broke up with me, or rejected me, I was sad because I felt like I'd never be loved. So, either way you look at it, it's a no. I promise, Addie, you're the only girl who ever could be mine." He kissed her hand. "Well, I guess it's my turn for the daring. Jarek, truth or dare?"

Caden just stared at them, a bit astonished. Wow, he was leagues behind Spencer in being romantic.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Mikaela clapped excitedly at Spencer's answer. She didn't want Spencer to be into her anymore. She barely wanted him into her ever. Mikaela also really liked Addie and wanted her to be happy. Jarek rolled his eyes a little bit. "Cute." The son of Ourania said, and then pushed his hand back through his light hair. "Dare, duh." The Czech boy said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Addison smiled at her boyfriends response, she hoped he would respond this way, and the fact that he did made her so happy. She then smiled at his kiss on his hand, and after Spencer asked for Jareks truth or dare, Addie leaned up and smiled quickly pecked Spencer on the cheek.

Shiloh rolled her eyes at her brothers lovey-Dovey ness. "This is boring" she whispered to Caden. She'd rather watch some more drama unfold, or possible make out with Caden in the woods or something. This... was quite boring for the daughter of Venus. She needed some sort of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Spencer smiled at Addie, and at Mikaela's clapping. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jarek roll his eyes and practically mock him. He thought of a dare for Jarek. "OKay, Jarek, I dare you to take a handful of sand, put it in your mouth, and then proceed to go up to a random person and let it fall out, while dancing, all while Julieta records the entire thing," he said with a wink. "I think this will be a cute dare," he said, mocking Jarek mocking his speech to Addie.

Caden heard Shiloh's offhand comment and decided to ignore it. He liked this, it gave a few laughs to everyone, and was a good, mostly harm-free time. He had to wonder if her boredom was due to the focus of attention not being on her.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 am

Jarek rolled his eyes. Gods, he didn't like this dude much at all. He looked at Mikaela. How dare she bring this guy into his life. Jarek nodded at Julieta and took her phone out, pressing record. The son of Urania bent down and put a small bit of sand into his mouth. With a goofy dance, he moved over to Spencer, and blew the sand lightly onto him, most of his hitting his neck and chest. "Like that?" The Czech boy said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 am

Addie tried to wipe some of the sand off of Spencer for her, but laughed at Jarek and his dare. "You asked for that" she laughed to Spencer.

Shiloh lifted her feet off of Caden, getting annoyed with him much more quicker than she usually did. Them dating now did not feel the same as it used to, and it made Shiloh a bit sad. But she stiffened herself next to Caden and crossed her arms, pouting a bit that he was ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:07 am

Spencer kept his real reaction to himself. "Yes, exactly like that," he said with a look that was very unemotional and hard to read. "You nailed it. Now, Jarek, why don't you go ahead and truth or dare Mikaela," he said, while wiping the sand off of him, partially smiling at Addie. Maybe he deserved it a little, but Jarek did mock him in the first place, he just followed up with the most ridiculous dare he could think of.

Caden instantly looked at Shiloh. He could tell something was wrong, just by the fact that she took her feet off of him. She looked mad, too. "I'm sorry," Caden said, not knowing exactly what he did, and put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 am

Jarek smiled and turned back, moving to his spot in the circle. He turned to Mikaela who was still sitting on a rock. "Truth or dare, Kae?" He asked excitedly. Mikaela looked up at one of her best friends. "Dare, duh." She said, imitating his Czech accent. Jarek looked over at Spencer and Caden. "Let's stir some things up. I dare you to kiss one of the boys." Jarek said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:26 am

Addie's eyes shot out of her head, their light purple color turned dark. What the heck does he mean kiss one of the guys? She shot Mikaela a look, and then Spencer. Of course Addie was possessive over him, he was the love of her life. But, he did just confess his love to her, and he did say Mikaela means nothing, so would it really be that big of a deal? Really? She guessed not, but of course it would make her uncomfortable still. She made an awkward, uncomfortable look towards Spencer.

Shiloh raise her eyebrows, now this was not the kind of drama she intended to have, not drama that included someone kissing her boyfriend. Hell no. She shot the red head a deep death glare from the otherside of the circle. Her look pretty much said Do it, I dare you. Shiloh wouldn't mind chopping off a head of an Eros child. She could grab the first weapon she sees, and not even flinch when doing so. Her nose twitched, her resting b*tch face fell into a sharp glare to towards the daughter of Eros. She knew Mikaela, she knew she wouldn't hurt poor innocent Addie, and she knew Mikaela wouldn't back down from the dare, so Caden would be her only option. The best thing Shiloh Virgo could do would be to tel Caden no. "If you let her kiss you" Shiloh muttered quietly under her breath "the Second chance at this relationship is over." She said quieter, but angrier. Shiloh tilted her head a bit, and looked toward Jarek, he was considered a boy right? He could count towards this date, but she doubted Mikaela would be smart enough to kiss him. She would go after Caden, at least, that's what Shiloh would do, go after her fr-enemies boy. She looked at Mikaela again curiously, and then went back and glared at Caden.

OOc. In all reality Mason, this could be the reason for their break up. Lol, it's all on you what you wanna do.

Last edited by Kasi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 am

OOC: It's up to you guys who she kisses, but the loop-hole I had lined up for if she shouldn't kiss either of them is she can just kiss Jarek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:16 pm

ooc: I feel like the loophole would be such an undramatic ending to this very dramatic dare xD I can't do this to Spencer/Addie, I have to sacrifice Caden here

bic:

Spencer and Caden's eyes met.

"Caden, you have to take the hit here," Spencer said.

"No! Shiloh just said she'll break up with me if I do!" Caden said. "Give me 5 good reasons you shouldn't kiss Mikaela."

"One, Addie and I have been together longer. Two, we love each other. Three, we're happier together than you and Shiloh. Four, we've never broken up, and never intend to. Five, think about how Shiloh cheated on you last time- this could be your get out of jail free card to make things even. She cheated on you, you kiss Mikaela unmeaningly," Spencer said.

"Spencer, c'mon dude, I don't want her to break up with me. Please. Addie already knows you love her, you can take one meaningless kiss easily," Caden said.

Spencer stood up. "No, Caden. I'd rather back out of the game and look like a complete p*ssy than do something like that to Addie."

"You know what, fine, let Mikaela choose. She's all love-dovey, she knows which one of us she has to kiss, and which one of us can take the hit," Caden said.

Spencer sighed. He sat back down, his eyes pleading with Mikaela not to kiss him and do that to Addie.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Jarek knew exactly what he was doing with that dare. He was making Mikaela choose which boy's relationship meant more to her. Or, maybe, he was making her pick which boy's relationship was worse for her. Julieta sat back on a rock and pulled her legs in cross legged. She was super interested in where this was going. If she knew her best-girl-friend, she knew who she was going to choose. Mikaela turned her attention to the boys. She definitely cared more about Caden than she cared about Spencer, but they weren't the only two involved in this. The daughter of Eros looked at Addie and then Shiloh. She respected Shiloh, and the daughter of Eros could tell how good the Spencer/ Addie relationship. Shiloh, on the other hand, was awful for Caden, in her opinion. Maybe this was a selfish decision, but she made it.

Mikaela pushed herself up from where she was sitting and walked slowly over to the boys. Her hand moved to the back of Caden's neck. She knew how to kiss this boy, and she did kiss him, exactly how he liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campfire song song (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next