Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campfire song song (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Addie over heard the conversation between Spencer and Caden and she smiled. She knew Spencer loved her. She kissed his cheek, as Mikaela kissed Caden. Then she turned towards Shiloh and watched the volcano begin to erupt.

Shiloh watched, she didn't say a word. She watched in silence, then when it was over, she got up. Brushed off her pants and looked over at Addie. "I never ask you to do me any favors, but do you mind?" She questioned the Hecate child.

Addie knew exactly what's Shiloh wanted, and she did feel a bit of pity for her. "Send this girl back to her home, back to california, in New Rome." She said a bit quietly.

"Glad to see where your loyalties lie Caden Logan" Shiloh said sternly. She took a breath before she shimmered out to nothingness.

Addie leaned onto Spencer, feeling a bit tired from sending Shiloh away. "Do you mind getting me some soda and another snore?" She asked calmly, she needed the energy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Caden was very surprised when Mikaela kissed him instead of Spencer. He kept the kiss going for a few seconds, just because of how great it felt, before he quickly snapped out of it and pulled back. "Why? Why me?" he asked his best friend. "Shiloh, wait-" he said, right as she disappeared. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. He got up and started to walk away.

"Caden, wait-" Spencer said.

"No! Just leave me alone. You don't know what it's like. Shiloh and I were together for a year and a half, and then she cheated on me. Julieta and I didn't end up well. Mikaela lives for no strings attached relationships. I pushed Sibby away when I took back Shiloh. Every relationship I ever have ends badly! I'll end up old and alone, while you and Addie live in a Disney princess palace somewhere all happy and stuff!" Caden said, his eyes clearly on the verge of forming tears. He started walking away.

"Caden, you're not going to end up alone! Caden, wait," Spencer said and got up, but then his eyes diverted to Mikaela. He knew she would have to handle this. He sighed and went to get Addie some soda and smores.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 RawCampfire song song (private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela looked back over her shoulder at Jarek and Julieta, both of them looking amused and approving of Mikaela's choice. They also didn't like Shiloh. Mikaela sighed. "I'll deal with this, alright? 10 years of training." Mikaela said, her Dannish accent stronger than normal. The daughter of Eros chased down her best friend. When she caught up to him, she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Cades, have you considered that Jarek and I did that to save you from yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

OOc: Skip me cause She's waiting on Spencer lol
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:48 pm

"Save me from- what? Just because you don't like Shiloh doesn't mean it was best for her to break up with me! Are you absolutely insane?" Caden asked, folding his arms across his chest. "Mikaela, I'm just an extremely unlucky individual. Nothing seems to ever go my way. Maybe Shiloh and I wouldn't have worked out, but a least if we didn't, maybe it wouldn't have been another bad ending. This is just one big joke up in Olympus, huh? How many relationships will end badly for Caden Logan until he goes insane? I place 10 drachmas on 6!"

Spencer came back with Addie's smore and soda. "Here you go, m'lady," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:48 am

Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o4_r1_250Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 RawCampfire song song (private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ojy0znJuwR1sqoqfmo2_250

Mikaela rolled her eyes dramatically. "Oh gods, Cades, cut that whiny shit out. You're life is fine. You're not unlucky. You get yourself in these situations by bringing in people like Shiloh." 'And me,' Mikaela added in her head, but didn't say that out loud. "You don't need a taker like her. You need someone who sees you as more than a status symbol or an accessory. You're a real treasure, Cades. Stop selling yourself short." Mikaela said, jokingly messing with her best friend's hair.

Jarek and Julieta looked at Spencer and Addie. "I knew she wasn't going to pick you, by the way." The son of Urania commented. "She thinks she needed to save Caden." Julieta added about her best girl friend.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Addison grinned weakly at her boyfriend. She grabbed the s'more and the soda happily, and then devoured in all in seconds. She was starting to feel her energy come back to her. "Thank you!" She said with a smile. Addie then shrugged her shoulders at Jarek and Julieta. "I do fee a bit bad for Shiloh, I mean, I know she's a complete b*tch, but I have seen her good side. For like- point two seconds, but there was evidence of her having a heart. So I do feel a bit bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campfire song song (private)   Campfire song song (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campfire song song (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3