Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Tunnel (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo3_r1_400Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onqwlkpNHn1r90pgso3_r1_400

Naomi and Jasper slid into their secret tunnel in the woods. Naomi pushed her way through the tight opening while holding her skirt and into the dimly lit opening at the end of the tunnel. "I thought you said he was coming." Naomi mumbled. Jasper slid out of the tunnel and wiped some dirt off of his shirt. "He will be." Jasper mumbled, dropping his backpack on to the ground. He bent down and pulled a can of soda and tossed it to Naomi and then pulled his out. They opened them in sync, and clinked them. As they did, Jasper snapped his finger, and the soda turned alcoholic. "We need him if we are going to pull this party off."

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 am

Noah walked into the woods, leaving Hirl the robot at the cabin, to not cause any destruction, hopefully. He pushed his glasses up his nose, looking around at the trees and such. He kept walking until he reached the entrance of the secret tunnel, where Naomi told him it was, at least. He crawled through it, until he saw the twins. "Hey. So, I heard you guys needed me," he said, turning on his computerized mind graphic. "Planning or homework or building, I'm assuming. It's the only reasons I'm ever needed for something," he said with a grin, even though it kind of hurt him. Noah looked at the two of them, studying their features. Jasper looked like someone that would beat him up in a typical high school setting, and Naomi looked like the ultimate cheerleader. He thought she was pretty beautiful, to be honest, but as the case with Tessa, a girl like her would never want a guy like him.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:26 am

Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo3_r1_400Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onqwlkpNHn1r90pgso3_r1_400

Naomi looked the boy over. Jasper was totally right, he was a nerd. The Dutch boy bent down and pulled a can of Coke out of the bottle. He offered it Noaah, subtly snapping his finger. He shot a look at Naomi that said, Don't tell him. Naomi shook her head a little bit, looking down. She looked back up at Noah. "We want to throw a party like Camp Half Blood has never seen." The Dutch girl said, excitedly, sipping from the "soda" she had. "The Holst's party like no one has ever seen." Jasper said. The twins high fivved each other in time, not looking away from Noah.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:41 am

"A party, I see. I'm not really the partying type, but I'll see what I can do for you two." Noah took a drink from the soda, a bit suspicious, but still trusting. "Thanks, by the way. OKay, so megaparty, do you have anything in mind? And where in the world do you plan on hosting it? Your house?" Noah got a few pens out of his backpack and notebook paper, just to get a general list down before entering it into his mind. "Alright, here's the deal, I'll make you this megaparty plan for free, but I'm invited. I want to see what one of these are like. Even though, you know, that's so not like me." Noah laughed a little and pushed his glasses up his nose again.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 am

Naomi looked at Jasper and then back at Noah. "That's our biggest problem. We are from Amsterdam. We either need a way to teleport everyone there, or we need some place that can hide an epic party." Naomi said, plopping down on a bean bag chair in the corner of the opening. "Of course you're invited, dude. Everyone is invited." Jasper said, trying to act super buddy with Noah. Holst parties were always open invite, but usually only the right people showed up. Naomi snapped her fingers lightly and Jasper took a sip of his drink, which Naomi had just made non-alcoholic. Jasper looked at her, annoyed, and subtly snapped his finger, making it alcoholic again. He took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:02 am

"Well, unless you get a mass amount of Hecate children waving their wands, the teleportation thing doesn't look like it's likely. So, you need a place to hide it. I promise, it'll be easy. I've seen more hidden things in the forest that Chiron and Mr. D either don't notice or don't give two shits about. I saw this treehouse, well disguised. and I found out that it's owned by Caden Logan and Mikaela Winther, if either of you know those guys. Anyway, I'll work it out. Are you looking for a specific theme?" he asked, starting to feel the alcohol a little.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 am

Naomi looked the boy over as he drank from the can. Was he going to feel it? Naomi took another sip from her can. "Yeah, Dad's not exactly the most aware guy around." The Dutch girl said with a small laugh. Jasper pushed his hand back through dark hair as he finished his can. He popped another open snapping his fingers. When Noah asked about a theme, the twins locked eyes. After a few silent seconds, they said, in harmony, "Toga party."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 am

"Toga. Fun. So, basically, a 'let's be demigods' party. Gotcha." He wrote that down. He took another sip from the soda, shaking his head, feeling a little weird. Noah decided no matter how thirsty he was, he was going to stop drinking it. Noah rubbed his eyes. "OKay, anything else I should know, or should I like, put down anything else?" he asked, laughing a little. "Is this stuff regular soda? I'm smart enough to not drink from strangers. What the hell was I thinking...now I'm the drunk nerd. Incrediiiible, right? I'm the drunk nerd in front of the jock boy and hot party girl. Oooooooops, that wasn't supposed to be said," he said, as he drank more.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:37 am

Naomi and Jasper instantly broke down laughing when Noah asked about the drink. "Jasper, the poor boy is a lightweight. You can't just do that to him." Naomi said between laughed. She went right over Noah calling her hot. If there was anything that Naomi Holst was used to, it was drunk boys telling her she was hot. Jasper, though, gave Noah a bit of an intimidating look. "I can change it back to soda if you like." Naomi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 am

"Sorry, dude, I didn't mean that about your sister. I'm just a teeny bit drunk." Noah laughed uncontrollably. "Yeah, soda would be cool, man. Then I wouldn't say stupid things that I'll regret a lot later." He laid back. "Isn't the sky beautiful? Look at all of those stars." Noah looked at the dirt/rock above them. "Anyway, your party. When do you want it scheduled?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:01 am

Jasper continued to try to stifle his laughter once Noah started to talk again. Naomi rolled her eyes at her twin brother, snapping her fingers, changing Noah's soda back to actual soda. Jasper made things alcoholic, and she made them normal. Jasper tried to figure out what Noah was seeing that made him think of the stars, especially when it was 4:00 pm. He decided not to say anything. He'd seen people tripping on hard drugs. This was nothing. "Soon? We are itching for a party. It's in our blood."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:08 am

"Rightttt, soon. Soon is subjective, though, soon could be a day or two weeks. What if soon is a planned attack against us? What if Zeus sent us Soon to destroy the cap? What if Soon is going to- man, that alcohol was hard." Noah laughed. He drank his regular soda, and sighed in relief. "I'll tell you what, Jasper twins- no wait, that's not right, Holst twins. Anyway, I'll plan out this megaparty, send you the deets, and then we can set it up. I beg that when I go, though, that we don't play a game of like, make fun of the nerd or something. This could be the start of a great friendship, I think." Noah threw his arms around and hugged Naomi tightly, then went over to Jasper. "You're not green anymore, Shrek. What the f*ck. Oh, sorry, wait, it's just you, Jasper." Noah hugged him, then looked at the tunnel. "I guess I better go. Pleasure meeting you guys. I'll make sure to roll in my Bugatti and f*ck sh*t up at that party."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Naomi and Jasper both uncomfortably hugged Noah back, locking eyes with each other as they did. "Uh, yeah. We can meet back up when you have a plan." Naomi suggested, looking over at her twin brother who was starting his third drink. Naomi didn't have to worry about him. The twins shared the ability to control how intoxicated they got when drinking. They also both had Chlorokinesis and, when they worked together, could drive someone temporarily insane.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Noah nodded, and quickly waved. "Oh wait, shit, before I leave, I should probably get one of your guys' number, that way I can you know, send 'em deets." He walked, tipping back and forth, back over to them. "Uh, here," he said, and his eyes projected a computer screen. He put on a contacts list. "Enter your number in here," he said, turning on the keyboard. Noah looked at the twins, waiting for one of them to enter it in.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:32 pm

The twins looked at each other in surprise when Noah was suddenly projecting a computer screen at them. "Yeah, good plan." Naomi said slowly. They had no clue what they had gotten themselves into. Jasper typed in his number quickly and then dropped his hand slowly to its side. He took another large sip from the can.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm

"Alright, sweet." Noah unprojected his computerized mind. "I guess I'll see you guys around soon, then." Noah smiled and went back through the tunnel, to the other side, where the forest was. He took a deep breath- he had the opportunity to really make some good friends here, and not be a complete nerd. He left the forest area, deciding to come up with the details for the party while eating in his cabin, working on some gadgets.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

One week later.

Jasper was already 3 drinks in and Naomi was on her second. "So, tell me again what we are doing?" Naomi asked. Jasper pushed his hand back through his dark hair. "I told you, we are going to teach Noah how to actually hold his alcohol and not turn into a bumbling idiot." Jasper and Naomi laughed. Naomi slipped from her can. "Did we adopt a nerd?" "He's not that bad, and it'd be nice to have a tech dude around." "I don't think he's bad either." Naomi clarified as she looked at the tunnel opening.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Noah was invited by the twins to go back to the secret tunnel, via texting through his mind. He assumed they wanted to discuss the party plans, which he had fully thought out. He went to the entrance, and looked around, making sure no one was watching him. He went in, and grinned upon seeing his new friends kinda sorta maybe. "Hey. So, plans for the party." He projected his computer through his eyes, and opened a folder. "OKay, so I'm thinking the northeast part of the forest would be the most ideal- no one is around there, at least not as much as the others, and that's the hardest part of the forest to get to, unless you got a ride. Which is why I say we use my new invention, the LT300, aka the Linear Transporter 300, to travel people, you see. Basically, it- okay, nevermind, you guys don't care." Noah laughed. "How drunk are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:13 am

Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Secret Tunnel (p) Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

Jasper laughed giddily at his question. "Too drunk for you to be projecting a f*cking computer through you eyeballs, dude." Naomi laughed along with Jasper as he talked. Jasper grabbed a short table that was leaned against the wall of the hideout and set it between the three of them. Naomi and Jasper pulled up the three bean-bag chairs. They plopped down in two of them. "We're drinking, dude." The Dutch girl said. "Specifically, we are helping you learn how to drink."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:21 am

Noah looked at the two of them, confused. "Dudes, I don't drink. Last time was a one-time occurrence. I don't trust myself drinking, and it'll do more to hurt your body than to help." He sat down on one of the bean bags. "Thanks, but I don't really need to learn how to drink like you guys. You guys are Dionysus kids, it's a different ballgame, you guys drinking. It's like me asking you guys to do something super technological. It's just not my style." He uncomfortably sat back on the beanbag chair.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 am

Jasper and Naomi looked at each other. Jasper nodded at Naomi. She turned to Noah and put her hand lightly on her arm. "C'mon, it'll be fun. Fun isn't reserved for Dionysus kids." Naomi said and then removed her hand. She knew what she was doing. Jasper stole the attention back from his younger sister. "Anyway, if you're coming to our party, you're going to need to not become a bumbling idiot. Trust. A pretty girl will come up to you and give you a drink, and you'll drink it not to look like a pansy, and it'll be a lot better if you're not spewing word vomit after one drink."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 am

Noah tensed up when Naomi put her hand on him. He almost said yes on the spot, but he knew the game she was playing. He sighed, and went to calmly reject her, when Jasper spoke up. Noah listened to her. "Look, I could just invent something, or, like, not worry about looking like an idiot. But I'll tell you what, as long as you guys don't intoxicate me, I'll do it. After all, you guys are nice enough to invite me, and almost everyone else is going to just think I'm the nerd who snuck in anyway." He looked at Naomi. "Also, don't try your flirty stuff on me, it won't work. That's a promise."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:20 am

Naomi rolled her eyes. "Well, that's just not true." The daughter of Dionysus finished off her second drink. "Y'know, I've seen nerds become the heroes of parties. Everyone would love you if you could do a killer keg stand." Jasper pointed out, getting out two cans, one for Naomi and one for Noah. He snapped his fingers and passed them to them.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:21 am

Noah laughed. "I don't know what a keg stand is, but I don't intend on finding that out." He opened his alcoholic soda and took a few sips, trying to fight the anxious feeling in his chest that he was actually doing this. He peered at Naomi. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I think you're very attractive, but I'm not one of those halfwit boys who drink a lot and will do anything for you." Noah continued drinking. "So, more party plans?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Naomi rolled her eyes again and took a sip of her drink. Jasper sat forward in his bean bag chair, his eyes focusing back in on Noah as he turned down his intoxication level. "Yeah, dude, let's plan this shit." Jasper said, pushing his hand back through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Tunnel (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Tunnel (p)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next