Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Tunnel (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm

"Alright, sweet." Noah took a few more drinks, then pulled up his computer/mind. "So, like I said, we have a location. Now, we need an estimated amount of people that are going, so we can get enough food and space for all of them to happily party. Also, we're going to need music, tables, chairs, restrooms, all that kind of stuff, unless you plan on sitting on the ground playing checkers and pissing in the woods." Noah looked at the two of them. "Give me what you got."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

Naomi and Jasper looked at each other. "I don't think people will be playing checkers. Checkers isn't really a drinking game." Jasper said with laugh. "Do you think maybe we could get, like, an Apollo kid to DJ or something? Maybe we could put a live band together. I know Sokol plays the drums."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 4:41 pm

"OKay, that's fun. Now, do you have a budget for how much you want to spend on this party? That will probably effect a lot of these decisions. Also, the musician dude, could you give me his number so I can contact him?" Noah asked, starting to really feel the alcohol. "Maybe I should stop drinking before me gets to it and I act start weird." He shook his head a little.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onxyxvcpkE1s8ry5jo4_250Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onyxunPJPz1uobbu7o3_250

Naomi scratched the side of her face. "Money isn't a problem. We got whatever is necessary." The daughter of Dionysus finished her drink and grabbed another. "Oh yeah, I can give you Jarek's number." "Once you start to feel it, you have to hold on to the stuff that is real and normal. Keep that stuff locked in your mind and it'll help lock you down in the real world."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:36 pm

"OKay, cool. Just enter it in and we'll have some nice music at this party." Noah looked at Jasper. "Thanks, Houdini, I really appreciate the advice," he said and laughed. "OKay, you guys said before you'll invite anyone. Who is definitely going, no question about it?" he asked, stretching.

ooc: Sorry I thought I posted for this lol
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Jasper looked at Naomi and then back at Noah. "Us three. We don't really have any friends around here, but we want this to be huge. Anyone and every one." Jackson explained, laughing giddily, sipping from his drink. "I don't know if this will help at all, but we both have Chlorokinesis, so, like, plant control." Naomi said with a kind of cocky smile. Her and her twin sister with both kind of cocky about the powers they have.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:48 pm

"OKay, I gotcha. I'm going to get, with your guys' money of course, 250 tables and 500 chairs. Hopefully that'll be enough, if this party is as mega as you guys want it to be. The plan control could help with some stuff I guess, like clearing the spot in the forest we want to have it in. Tell you what," Noah looked from his computer to them. "I'll order the food and drinks and everything. I need a check from you guys first, though, to afford it all. And, also, I'm thinking we should go to the spot where we are holding the party, just to get a feel for the area."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:56 pm

"If we just get high top tables, we don't need chairs. I don't know how much people will be sitting, anyway. We can just get a 100 high tops. What we really need is a large dance floor." Jasper nodded. "Thanks, dude. Obviously, people are going to want to drink, but I can take care of that. Just get a bunch of soda and a keg of root beer, and I can, y'know, make the change." Jasper said in a bragging tone. Naomi pushed herself up from the bean bag chair. "Yeah, lets go and figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Noah nodded along with them, and quickly edited in the changes to his computer. He stopped projecting it and stood up. "Let's roll," he said, going through the tunnel and back to the forest area. He looked around, adjusting to the light, then started walking in the direction of where he was planning for the party to take place. Noah looked back at them. "So, how old are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Jasper climbed out of the tunnel first, and then Naomi. She stumbled out a little bit, holding her skirt, with a giggle. The twins followed behind Noah to go and see the area that he had decided would be best for the party. "We just turned 18." The twins said in unison. "What about you?" Naomi asked.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm

"I'm 17. I'll be 18 in November, so you guys are a few months older than me. Do you guys plan on ever going to NRU or moving to New Rome? Do either of you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or nah? Sorry, these are personal questions, I'm just curious." Noah continued his way towards the edge of the forest. He fixed his shirt a little, and tried his best to avoid the impending branches, sticking out everywhere.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 pm

The twin children of Dionysus shrugged their shoulders. "Maybe we'll move to New Rome or something, who knows. And, no, I do not have a boyfriend. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years when coming here." Naomi said, looking slowly over at Jasper. "Yeah, and I don't have a girlfriend." Jasper added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:16 pm

"Oh, that's too bad. Well, unless you broke up with him, then that's different, I guess." Noah looked at Jasper with a confused expression- he appeared very defensive over the girlfriend thing. Noah just shook it off, as they arrived at the place they were having the party. "Alright, this is the place. Except we'll have to party-proof it, of course. We don't want any drunk kid of Apollo taking their eye out." Noah climbed the tree near them, a little, to get a better view of the place. "If I slip, you guys are responsible for catching me," he said with a little chuckle, scanning (literally- there was a blue light flashing out of his eyes, like a flashlight) the area.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 6:12 pm

"Yeah, I dumped him. He was kinda clingy anyway. He played soccer was Jas." Jasper looked over her shoulder at Naomi. "Can confirm. He is clingy." The Dutch twins watched as Noah climbed the tree. When he commented on catching him, Naomi quickly pointed at Jasper. The boy looked up at Noah and watched as the blue light flashed out of Noah's eyes. "Dude, what even are you?" Jasper laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 7:03 pm

"Oh. Well, then that's unfortunate for him, I guess." Noah looked down at them. "So, I wouldn't know, I've never had a girlfriend. Clingy is bad? Like, how clingy?" he asked, as he climbed down the tree. He then, when he hit the ground, started entering notes into his mind. Noah laughed at Jasper's comment. "I'm a human, I think. Dude, I don't know, I like robots better than people. I'm surprised I've warmed up to you guys this quickly. Jasper, you look like you should be beating me up win a high school hallway, and Naomi, you look like a girl who'd be talking to the cheerleaders about how much of a nerd I am. But you guys aren't stereotypical. I like that."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 7:09 pm

"Clingy can be bad. If you can't be alone and won't let your significant other have their own life, it's bad." The twins watched as Noah hopped down from the tree. "Are you like 100% sure you are human?" Jasper asked. He wasn't really being serious, but that dude definitely wasn't normal. "Well, Jas definitely is a d*uche-y jock, and I am a cheerleader, and you are a nerd. That just doesn't really matter." Naomi shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 7:22 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure of it," Noah said with a laugh. He listened to Naomi. "Thanks. In all honesty, though, I'm glad it doesn't matter, and that stereotypes aren't keeping us separated. I mean, I know that's an extremely odd thing to say, but, like- you know what, I'm going to shut up before I start making things awkward." Noah looked out at the area in the forest and sighed. "So, be honest, would you guys allow stereotypes to keep you from dating someone? I'm curious for myself, in case you're wondering. Like, Jasper, would you date a girl that has the label of a nerd?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Jasper blinked a few times and then said, "Honestly, I don't know. I can't say that I have, but I wouldn't rule it out. I guess I don't care too much about stereotypes, but I am acutely aware of the fact that people have way more of a tendency to date within the circles that they walk." Jasper explained. His eyes were locked on Naomi's the whole time, a bit of panic in them, but only his sister would recognize that look.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Noah nodded, understanding what he was saying. "I understand," he said, simply, not even looking away from the distance in Jasper or Naomi's direction. "What about you, Naomi? Like, the whole stereotype thing, would it bother you?" he asked. Noah was more interested in this answer, and not really because of his attraction to her, but because he wanted to know how a girl like her would view the situation. He wouldn't be surprised if she said it was out of the question to date a nerd like him, and honesty, it wouldn't be anything worse than he's heard before.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Naomi nodded at her twin brother. "I agree with what he said. While I don't particularly care about it, it's unlikely. It's just easier to date people who are in the same world as you." The daughter of Dionysus shrugged her shoulders. She crossed her arms and started to walk around the area that Noah had scoped out for them.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 pm

"Right. OKay, well, I guess since that heartfelt conversation is over," he said with sarcasm, "and we planned out a lot, we should call it a day. I'll get the Sokol guy to DJ somehow, and let's meet here in a day or two to witness the construction of the mega-party, okay?" he said with a grin, brushing himself off. "Unless you guys want to hang out tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Naomi shrugged her shoulders. "We'll hang out if you want. We don't have anything going on. We never really have anything going on." The daughter of Dionysus said with a shrug. "How are we going to get the message out about this party? We want everyone there." Jasper said, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:59 pm

"Alright, that's cool, awesome, amazing. Mega cool. Super ultra awesome megasaurus rex. Sorry, the alcohol got me a little there. Uh, cool, do you guys want to maybe see my inventions tomorrow? I have a lot of them back at my cabin, in my secret bunker. Don't tell anyone about it, though." Noah looked at Jasper. "Dude, I can project a computer using my mind and you're worried about getting the message around? Trust me, everyone will get the message."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Naomi nodded. "Yeah, that'd be really cool. We really like secret places, obviously." The daughter of Dionysus bounced up on her toes. Jasper put his hands up defensively, and jokingly. "I trust you, dude. This just means a lot to us and we want people to come." Jasper said, a wide and perfect smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm

"Right. I promise, people will come to this party. It's going to be the most lit party of 2-0-1-7. Hashtag mega party. Oh, shit, the alcohol's getting to me again. Anyway, just stop by the Hermes cabin tomorrow around like noon or so. I look forward to you guys seeing my inventions," Noah said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnel (p)   Secret Tunnel (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Tunnel (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next