Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roman around in the mess hall (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 am

"Feeding bacon to a pig. That's offensive to the pigs." She laughed. "No no!" Aquila said. "I mean that, we can still be friends, even if we're no longer dating." The confusion became clear in her face. "Who's Hephaestus? A Greek god?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 am

Carter laughed a little. "Yeah, I know what you mean, but it just sounded like one of those things someone would say to soften the blow of a break up. Hephaestus is the Greek equivalent of Vulcan," he explained. "So, would you rather give up your position as Centurion, or date one of the guys at the weird table?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 pm

"I'm a very direct person. I would flat out say, "I hate you," Aquila shrugged. "Ahh." Vulcan. That means she was good at forging weapons, right." Aquila glanced at the table. "Date one of them. It would be the world's shortest relationship. Plus, my position is my joy in life." She paused. "What about you? Let's say your were bisexual and single. Would you rather date one of them, or give up your position?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Carter laughed a little at her direct 'I hate you.' "I guess that means she's good at forging weapons." Carter nodded. "It's too situational of a what if to answer. Is there an amount of time I have to date them? Do I have to kiss them? Probably date one of them and do what you would do; just break up with them almost immediately."
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 3:38 pm

"But you have a life outside of your career," Aquila laughed. "So you're not head over heels for Henry Haddad?" Henry was the worst of the group. He was obsessed with digging up worms and then squishing them. It was quite odd, considering he was 17 and not five.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Carter laughed. "Anywho, this has been fun, but I think I have to go. You know, to train and stuff." He got up.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Aquila nodded. "Alright. Tell Sophia I said hi!" There was no point in sticking around. Aquila was done with here food, so she said her goodbyes and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman around in the mess hall (private)   Roman around in the mess hall (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roman around in the mess hall (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2