Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Empty
PostSubject: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Finn saw this really hot girl with a nice body while walking in New Rome, so naturally, he got his pizza van and got in his pizza guy suit and got some pizza and took off.

Finn whistled and hummed along with the deathmetal playing full blast in his van. He had a picture of his best friend Jerome's grandmother on the mirror. When people asked him 'why do you have a picture of your best friend Jerome's grandmother in your car?' he would answer 'why don't you have a picture of my best friend Jerome's grandmother in your car?'

Finn ran over a few cats on his way there. He didn't know what idiot gave him a driver's license.

Anyway, he saw the cute girl so he came to a full stop and hopped out. "Here's your pizza!"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 8:16 pm

Charlotte, or Lottie as she was often called for short, would stop, turn, and stare at this random guy with a Pizza Van, Uniform, and a Pizza. She'd look him up, then look him down. "Did you steal somebody's car, clothes, and a pizza to pick up chicks and take them back for a film? That's pretty shady, y'know. You could be trying to kidnap and kill people, for all I know!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:02 pm

"What? No, this is your pizza. I'll prove it to you, I have your phone number right here." He got a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Oh, shit, I left it somewhere. You're going to have to give it to me again." He got his phone. "Just enter it in there. I'm actually a famous YouTuber. I'm Finnmister26. My actual name is Finn, though."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Apparently, this guy was a walking cliche or something. She'd just sigh. "Sorry, I don't actually have a phone. Nobody ever gave me one." She'd blink when he mentioned YouTube. "That's that internet thing, right? I don't really use the internet. There's nothing of value for me, there. "Also, true. She didn't even have an email account. "Look, I'll take the free food, but if you're looking for a girlfriend, you might want to find one that actually has a family and isn't an orphan. Those tend to be a lot better in the long run." She ran her fingers through her hair. Her expression suggested she wasn't that interested in much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Finn felt bad, like he was hitting on a really beaten down horse. He did this for fun and to get rejected one or six or twenty-five times in a day, he didn't do this to upset girls. Finn handed her the pizza. "I wouldn't mind dating an orphan, there's nothing wrong that. At least that way you don't have to meet her parents," he said and laughed. "What's your name? Tell me about yourself, you seem pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:42 pm

She'd flinch as he casually dismissed the fact that she was an orphan and that he wouldn't have to meet her parents. She'd accept the pizza, her dour expression clearly not getting through to him. "...Charlotte Mariemaia Norris..." She'd sigh. "Bellona is my Mother. I like to paint and to dance." She states this information in a monotone voice because Clearly someone is off their medication." She'd look at him again. "Thanks for the Pizza." Her body language suggested that nothing interested her at the moment. She was like the 5th person, you know, the one who doesn't recommend a product. Her clothes were ragged, threadbare; covered in paint splatters. Hints of dirt covered her skin, and about the only thing that was clean were her teeth (pearly-whites), and her reddish-brown hair, which shown prettily in the light. It was obvious that she barely cared about her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Finn nodded. "Anytime. It's on the house by the way, it's for free. Uh, do you want to go in the van and eat this together or something?" he asked with a friendly smile. "I think you're pretty damn hot, by the way. I'm a son of Cupid from the Fifth Cohort, also." He opened up his van. "Hop in. Wow, that sounded creepy, but you know what I mean." He honestly felt really bad, he could tell she was upset or depressed, and Finn didn't like seeing girls like that. Girls were no fun unless he was hitting on them while they were over-the-top rejecting him.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:52 pm

She'd just shrug. Apparently he wasn't going to be going anyway anytime soon. A son of Cupid? Well great, that's just even worse. Now she felt like curling in a ball. With another sigh, she'd reluctantly get in the van. Maybe he'd give up later? She didn't say anything. Just sighing. Shutting the door, she didn't initially notice she'd shut it on her hair. But then she'd attempt to move her head and felt the resistance. Opening the door, she'd gather her hair and bring it inside, shutting the door. Next she would weirdly caress the hair, as if it had been injured.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Finn opened the pizza box and took a slice. He started eating it, laying back on his seat. "So, Charlotte, tell me more about yourself. Your style. Your life. That kind of good stuff." Finn took another slice when he was done with his first. "Damn, this pizza is good. I must have a good rep to all the ladies I've given pizza to."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 3:28 pm

She'd look at the pizza, and take a piece herself. "I'm an Orphan... of the Legion... I fight, I train. That's... all there really is too it." She'd study the pizza intently, as if trying to decide the best way to kill someone with it. "I paint... I dance... There isn't really much more to my life than that, sorry." She'd sigh yet again, and slowly begin to eat the pizza
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:17 pm

"Oh, uh, that's cool I guess." Finn studied her expression and body language for a few seconds. "It's okay, I understand. Sort of. Well, uh, Charlotte, maybe we could dance together? We could go to New Rome's clubs sometime. I'm sure it'd be fun." Finn wish he paid attention in Health class- what exactly were you supposed to do to help a depressed person? "Do you want the rest of this pizza?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:39 pm

She'd shrug. "I dunno, I guess at a club. Didn't really know we had clubs." He'd ask about the pizza, and she'd be quiet for a bit, before responding. "Yeah." She'd think for a bit. "Don't you have more deliveries to make? Or did you actually commit Grand Theft?" Which was funny to her, but she didn't bother to laugh, sadly
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 8:35 pm

"Nah, no more deliveries. Unless I see more cute girls. Joking, joking," Finn said and laughed. "Uh, yeah, we could go right now, if you wanted. So, uh, why exactly are you in a...slouch? Do you want to talk about something? I promise, I'm good at this stuff. I actually have a psychology degree. I'd always beat the other kids in ring-around-the rosie."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 9:09 pm

She'd sigh yet again. "I guess..." There were be a long, awkward pause of silence. "I don't really have any parents... Even if you count Bellona. All she did was birth me, and then wander off to have more kids. I'm just an afterthought to her. The Legion wasted it's time training me; I'm more likely to wander away and hide in battle." Not entirely true, as she's a skilled fighter. She really needs to take her meds, but nobody wants to forcefeed her them. "We should go rob a GameStop."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 pm

"That's not true. And, hey, f*ck the gods, we have each other. We don't need those sluts to feel good about ourselves. If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty worthless to the Legion too," Finn said with a smile. He was taken aback by her suggestion. "Uh, I guess we could go do that," he said. "Like, right here, right now?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:21 pm

"...I was joking..." She didn't really have any interest in a life of crime. "Nah, you're probably more useful than all ever be." She'd undo her seatbelt and unlock the door, planning to open it and jump out. Why? Because she was going to go hide and litter in her favorite place to trash.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm

"Oh, right. Nah, trust me, I wouldn't say that." Finn could she her urge to leave. "Oh, are you leaving? C'mon, we could go do something fun. I mean, if you insist on going, then bye. But it'd be cool if you stayed."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 pm

She'd watch him cautiously, before asking a random question that he would probably never again hear in his life. "Wanna desecrate my Mom's temple with trash? We could get some soda cans, too. And other stuff to eat and drink and leave all over it."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:16 am

"Uh, sure? I mean, that might be a little dangerous, but fun. Do you want me to drive us there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 am

"The messier the better. One of these days, she'll have to say something to me." Oddly, she didn't sound that excited about it. But she did seemed quite interested in doing this.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 am

"OKay, I see you. Trying to get ole Belly's attention. Wow, that was bad. Let's just go." Finn started up the van and started driving. "So, Charlotte, do you feel the slightest bit attracted to me?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:37 am

She'd shrug. "I dunno. Maybe. Are we going steady?" She seemed preoccupied, but her answer could easily distract him and cause him to crash? Who knew
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 am

Finn almost crashed into a telephone post. "What? Did you just say what I thought you said? No, we're not...I mean, if you want to start dating, we can. But, I mean, as far as I know, no."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 am

"Ok. We're dating then. No hitting on other girls, please. I don't know if I could handle it..." If possible, she'd look even sadder about the idea of him still flirting with every girl he ran into. "Watch out for those phone poles, they're dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:57 am

"Uhm, okay, I guess." Wow, he gave it like 5 minutes tops 'til that promise was broken. "OKay, but listen, if we're dating, that means that we have to be all romance-y and stuff. We can't date like 1st graders. So, here's the deal. If you're being serious about dating me, then," Finn pulled over. "You'll come over here, sit on my lap, and kiss me," he said with a grin. He knew she wouldn't actually do it, so that's why he made that deal. He would necessarily not want her to do it, but if she did, then he had to keep up his end of the deal...man, he didn't know what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)   MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE: FINN HITS ON GIRL IN NEW ROME, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next