Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horses and stuff (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Horses and stuff (private) Empty
PostSubject: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Finn went to the stables, where his new girlfriend, apparently, Charlotte told him to go. It had been two days since they'd last seen each other, the same day they met, and got together. Crazy day. He wore a simple grey shirt and jeans. He had a really hard time not flirting with other girls for the past day or so, and was glad he'd get to see her here.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 pm

She'd be wearing more paint-splattered, ragged, threadbare clothing. It seemed like she didn't actually own anything that wasn't practically destroyed. But she smelled nice. She looked rather down, but when she'd notice him, she'd attempt a smile. It was baby-steps for her, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Finn waved. "Hey, what's up? So, uh, I guess this could be considered our first date?" he asked. "I mean, not to sound like a d*ck, do you want to hear more about me? Or we could kiss more."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm

She'd shrug. "I dunno. How do these things work?" She'd never been on a date. But making out? She'd seen others do it, so she had a vague idea of how it worked and what was appropriate. "You haven't really talked much about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:16 pm

"I guess we just talk and get to know each other? Like I said the other day, most people typically go on dates before becoming an item. Anyway, I grew up in Texas with my mom. I had like, a lot of mortal siblings. My mom's kind of a slut. I'm 17, I'm in the 5th Cohort. I'm a nuisance."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:44 pm

"I'm 16, no idea where I was born, actually. I'm in the 2nd Cohort. I mostly just keep to myself, since most people pay little attention to me." She'd shrug. "I guess it doesn't matter that I don't know where I was born. I don't even know what day. I just know the year." Pretty hard to celebrate your birthday when you have no idea what day you were born, or the month. "Even my Mom doesn't care about me."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 pm

"Yeah, but gods don't care about any of their children. Hey, it's fine, at least you know your age, right? And, what matters is that I paid attention to you, right?" Finn asked and smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder. "So, are we actually together or was that just a weird impulse thing?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 pm

"We're together." She wasn't interesting in going back to being single. That wasn't really any fun for anyone. She'd lean into him, finding his presence comforting. "I heard the Legionnaires who were supposed to be on watch by the temples got in trouble for failing to do their duties"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:26 am

Finn nodded, not knowing exactly how he felt about being taken. On one hand, he finally achieved his goal of getting a girlfriend, and she was so hot and carefree of where he touched her. On the other hand though, he couldn't flirt with any other girls anymore, and they didn't know each other a whole lot. For all he knew, she had voodoo dolls and was a hardcore murderer. "Well that sucks for them," he said with a laugh, awkwardly putting his arm around her. She's so freaking hot, Finn kept thinking in his head, just in a little dirtier way. "So, why did you pick the stables to hang out at?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 am

"I usually make time to visit Hannibal" was the response he got. The Legion's War Elephant was often visiting the Unicorns in the Stables, so she spent time here. "The Unicorns are polite and don't mind when I keep them company."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 am

Finn felt weirdly sat at that statement, like she was a very lonely person, even now that they had each other. And for that exact reason, he knew he could never do something to her like flirting with other girls. She obviously needed support and company. He didn't even respond, he just hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:50 pm

She'd hug him back, and then started making out with him. It's not like she was a Nymphomaniac, it was more she was happy to have someone that actually cared about her. The Unicorns nickered in amusement, and Hannibal watched them as well.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 pm

Finn was taken aback by the sudden kissing. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He lifted her up, expecting to do one of those hot against the wall kisses, but when he pressed her against the wall of the stable, it collapsed, and he fell on top of her. "Err, sorry," Finn said with a laugh, and got off of her. "Do you want to go somewhere to eat? Or maybe, I could introduce you to some of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

"Yeah, we should probably get out of here before anyone notices the wall collapsed and make us fix it. Let's go!" She sounded excited
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Finn smiled. "OKay," he said and held her hand, starting to walk towards the direction of New Rome. "So, what type of food do you like? What about music?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:26 pm

"Food is good. I don't have a preference... Growing up, I never had much say in what I got to eat. I just know I hate Tofu. I hate it almost as much as I hate my Mom." She'd shrug. "I dunno, I never really got to listen to music. What I did hear sounded like gibberish."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Finn listened to her talking and nodded along. "Alright, we're going to go to a Mexican place, because tacos are the greatest thing to ever be created, and while there I'm going to have you listen to some music." He looked at Charlotte. "So, be honest, am I a last resort type of thing? Like, you took me because the better-looking guys at camp never asked you out?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:44 pm

"What? No. You're the first person to ask me out, actually. Most people just assume I'm stupid or something because I don't always respond to things. I'm usually lost in my own thoughts and not paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:50 pm

"Oh. Well that's not nice," Finn said, not sure how to respond. Continuing to hold her hand, he took a turn to enter New Rome. He looked down at their interlocked hands and smiled. "Alright, the Mexican restaurant is right around the corner."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:58 pm

She'd smile back, relieved that someone had taken an interest in a lowly orphan such as herself. Still, she couldn't help but wonder if he was just stringing her along, but it's a risk she'd have to take, unfortunately. Such was life. "I heard they have this wonderous thing called a 'Burrito', is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm

"Yeah, it's true. Burritos are good. We're going to have such fun today," Finn said and laughed. He went into the Mexican place. The music was loud and it was packed with people. "If it's someone's birthday, they give a free dessert. Today's your 17th birthday, okay?" he said with a wink, going up to the cashier and the menu.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:36 pm

She was going to say it wasn't, but then she realized FREE! So she just nodded. Finally, she'd be able to try the Fabled-not-so-Mythical Burrito! She'd heard they were so good! But all she ever got was Haggis and Brussel Sprouts for some weird reason. Stupid Legion, giving her weird food.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 am

Finn ordered, then went to sit down at a table, next to Charlotte. "So, this music right now. Do you like it?" he asked, still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 1:29 am

She'd shrug. "it's not that exciting. Or understandable. Is that even a language?" Either she'd never heard spanish, or she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm

"I think it may be Spanish?" Finn said, unsure of himself. He looked in the direction of some rowdy teenagers messing around, then back at her. "Hey, do me a favor. When I introduce you to some of my guy friends, wear a bikini or some short shorts or something so I can show you off to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses and stuff (private)   Horses and stuff (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses and stuff (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next