Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AU RP Invite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 am

So, I was randomly thinking about a ton of completely irrelevant stuff when I came up with an idea for AU RPing. Now, Harry Potter stuff is cool and all, but I wanted to try something different. I'm not saying that it hasn't been done before, but I've never seen any examples of this, so here it is:

Synopsis:

The year is 2017. Three years ago, the world discovered the existence of the Greek and Roman demigods. Most countries--including the United States--have deemed demigods too dangerous for the collective good of humanity and have created militarized teams to hunt them down and kill them. The camps have been destroyed. Long Island and the Empire State Building have been closed and are under constant surveillance. New Rome was burned and most of its inhabitants killed. Immortals like Chiron and Terminus have vanished. The gods are silent; even Mr. D and Artemis have disappeared. Famous demigods such as Percy Jackson, Reyna Ramirez, and Thalia Grace are dead. Monster population has increased. The mortals are aware--and they're terrified. The Mist is less effective than ever. Demigods, legacies, and huntresses must rely on their weapons, wits, skills, and powers to survive.

Rules (since every good RP should have a few):

There can be no godly visits or signs. Immortals also can not show up unless they're monsters, sorcerers, or have been sent to Tartarus (the other two usually are in this last category but still.) This is for Greeks, Romans, and Hunters only. Having the Norse and Egyptians would be too confusing at this point. Demigods/legacies/huntresses CAN have mortal weapons and CAN kill mortals. Firearms ARE allowed. Using powers in public WILL attract attention from authorities and the Mist will not help disguise it very well. Canonical characters are either dead or unaccounted for. Characters are not required to stick to their own faction; Hunters can mingle with Greeks and Romans, Greeks and Romans can mingle, etc., etc. Demigods, legacies, and huntresses are only focused on survival and have no real leaders unless they've formed small groups of survivors and have chosen leaders for these small groups amongst themselves.

I'll only do this RP if at least three people are interested. I'm open to suggestions to make this better. Here's the code if you're interested in this RP, which should be filled out accordingly and posted in this thread:

Code:
[b]Name of Character[/b], [b]Faction (Greek, Roman, Hunter)[b], [b]Affiliation (Cabin, Cohort and/or NRU, or the Hunt)[/b], [b]Former Position (such as Centurion, Cabin Leader--if any)[/b], [i](Username)[/i]

Last edited by Cassandra Valance on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

me, sensing the opportunity for vaguely samurai jack season 5 opportunities: helo.

katahiro jaques abe, roman, nru, none, mabel pines

ashi, roman, second cohort, none, mabel pines
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Quick question, do the characters have to be new or the ones we have here?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Valance
Cassandra Valance

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Tigerli wrote:
Quick question, do the characters have to be new or the ones we have here?

They should be characters you already have on this site.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Peter Franklin, Roman, 4th Cohort, (Tigerli)

Adam Robertson, Roman, 1st Cohort, (Tigerli)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AU RP Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: AU RP Invite   AU RP Invite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AU RP Invite
Page 1 of 1