Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

faking diary entires (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:49 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo4eweWssF1w3bltro1_400

Matias raised his eyebrows. "I'm not big in the business of liking things." Matias said. He thought about that for a minute and then pulled his notebook out of his pocket, along with a bright blue pen. He jotted that down and then put the pen and the notebook back in his pocket. Matias looked over at Wilhelm, catching up to him. "I'd like to see the amphitheater."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 10:33 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_nkvpteJCbB1sc3ygs
The son of Persephone nodded his head and led Matias toward the amptheiare. "The Apollo kids just have it there." Wilhlm smiled a bit and looked at the people in camp. "...I never realize how many people stay here."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Matias followed Wilhelm to the amphitheater. The son of Melpomene watched as Wilhelm looked at the people. That wasn't what he would be like. He would be keeping his head down as they walked past people. Instinctively, Matias put his head down. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:04 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_nrtqe83dwA1qd0tcho1_250
"Like, I usually don't go out into the common area of camp so I never really seen...so many people." Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders. The cabin area looked like a construction site with the new building of cabins. "I like it, it's just a good number of people." The son of Persephone stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked over at Matias.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Matias looked back over at Wilhelm. "I have a feeling that's the spring time talking." Matias commented, scratching his shoulder. "I don't really like people all that much, especially in large groups. I just... No." Matias said, shaking his head and looking back down at his feet as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Wilhelm nodded his head. "That's kind of like the Hecate cabin. They aren't very sociable." He explained with a grin. Soon the 'theater came into view and soon, he smiled. "There it is!" He called, nodding is head toward the settlement. "Let's go!"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Matias nodded. He kind of wished that he had been in a cabin where everyone was proper siblings and had a lot in common. The Muse kids were all so vastly different from each other, Matias even more than the rest. They were all kind and alright to be around, but they wouldn't be lumped together like Wilhelm had just done with the Hecate kids. Matias smiled a little bit and followed Wilhelm towards the amphitheater.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:58 am

The son of Persephone came to the base of the amphitheater. "This is also where the campfires happen too, by the way in case you didn't know." Wilhelm walked around the pit and sat down on the stone steps. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:50 pm

A small smile crossed the son of Melpomene's face when they looked over the amphitheater. Matias walked out on to the 'stage' are of the amphitheater, smiling a bit to himself. "Yeah, this is actually really cool." Matias said, turning to look back at Wilhelm. "Do you like it?" The Finnish boy asked, tipping his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:33 am

Wilhelm looked over at Matias. "Uh, yeah, I like it here. I like the campfires because that's usually when people get claimed. It's either here or at the boarder of camp." He explained with a grin.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu May 11, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:39 am

Matias nodded. "For me and Emi, it was when we crossed the border. That's also when we found out we weren't full siblings, which was... interesting. I guess it was just a tough thing to learn after 15 years of thinking it was true. It doesn't change anything, but it kind of does." Matias said, looking down at his feet. He took a long and deep breath and then shook his head. He looked up. "I haven't been to a campfire yet."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:20 pm

"You'll like it, I promise." He smiled at Matias and looked at the fire pit. "There's singing and people getting claimed...unfortunately, we have to sit with our cabins."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri May 12, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Matias scratched the tip of his nose. "At least I have Emilia in my cabin, as frustrating as she can be. Cleo seems cool, too, I guess. Some of the others seem like... a lot... especially Jarek." Matias said with a chuckle. He walked around the base of the amphitheater a bit. "What is it like having two cabins?" He asked as he looked at Wilhelm.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:54 pm

"Two cabins? What do you mean?" He asked curiously. He looked around the amphitheater, then back at Matias. "Like...my own cabin or something else?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 1:20 am

Matias tilted his head as he looked back at Wilhelm. "You said that you spend the spring and summer in one cabin, and the fall and winter in another. What is that like?" Matias clarified before turning to look back over the amphitheater.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:07 pm

The New Yorker facepalmed himself. "Crap, right! I forgot." He chuckled, "It's alright. For me it works out pretty well." He answered. "The minor earth gods cabin is pretty empty, but that's alright with me. I like the free space."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 12:16 am

Matias nodded his head as Wilhelm talked. He wasn't usually one for asking questions. He genuinely didn't care all that much about other people. He did feel like, though, if he had actually accidentally stumbled into having a friend, he should at least know him a little bit. "Do you notice that much of a difference between like spring & summer and fall & winter?" Matias asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 7:30 pm

"Uhh..." Wilhelm had to think about it. "Yes and no. I notice a difference, but not as much as the Demeter kids do. They're way more aware than I am." He answered with a grin. "The main changes I feel is when it goes from winter to spring." The son of Persephone added.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu May 18, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Tumblr_oo7lk3bBDa1rb2jspo2_400

Matias watched Wilhelm as he talked and then nodded. He walked over and hopped on to the first step of the amphitheater. "Isn't if strange how much of an outsized impact our godly parents have over us. Like everyone's parents help form them, but not like us. It's in our DNA to be like these oddly specific beings." Matias mused. "Sorry, I'm used to stream of consciousness writing, and sometimes it turns in to stream of conscious writing." Matias explained.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:22 am

"Um, no you're fine. Our god parents do have a good impact on our lives and personalities which makes sense." Wilhelm shrugged his shoulders and stood up to, watching Matias hop onto the first step of the amphitheater. "But some of us are the complete opposite of our god parents while others are in the spitting image of them."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Matias nodded. "I don't really think that I've met any of the contradiction kinds, mostly just people a lot like their parents." The son of Melpomene mumbled, continuing to walk along the bottom step of the amphitheater. Once he reached the end, he turned around walked back along the next step.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Wilhelm smiled a bit and nodded his head. "You'll find them a couple of them around her. A kid of Apollo who hates singing or a kid of Hebe who hates kids." He grinned and rubbed his chest. Whilhelm followed Matias up the stairs and sighed. "So, what else do you like to do other than mope around and be...tragic?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:04 am

Matias scoffed. "I don't like being tragic. I just am. Then again, I think we all are." Matias mused. He turned to look at the son of Persephone. "I don't know, I guess I like writing and thinking about space." He sighed, putting his hand through his fake colored hair. "Isn't caring about stuff too much, kind of, not worth the time?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Wihelm nodded his head slowly. "...It can be." Wilhelm moistened his lips and turned his attention down to look at stone steps. "This is going to sound weird, but can you write about us? Y'know, about us meeting or whatever? I think it'll be interesting." He smiled at Matias.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 1:53 am

Matias stopped moving and looked back over at Wilhelm. "Um, yeah, I can try. I don't know how it will turn out though. I specialize in tragedies, and this hasn't really been a tragedy. Making an actual friend hasn't been a tragedy." Matias admitted, looking down and starting to walk again, his hands balling themselves into tight fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: faking diary entires (p)   faking diary entires (p) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

faking diary entires (p)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: