Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

talk less, smile more (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 pm

talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
The son of Eros shook his head. "Don't apologize, Jasper. I know that it must not be fun being here with me, the camp gay whore, that's okay. At least I know how to please people." He smiled and studied his face. He folded his arms over his chest. "You still think my shorts are just 'alright'?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:08 pm

talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onx1xzbDxU1w9gx7jo4_400talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_onx1wgX2Ee1uhx9vm_500

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Francois. The camp gay whore? He thought. Was that really who Francois was? Gods, he really needed to actually get to know people here. The son of Dionysus reached across Francois and grabbed the can in his hand and snapped his fingers. "Yeah, they're alright." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 pm

"...What's your favorite color?" Francios asked, running his fingers along his bedsheets. Gods, really loved them. "I'm curious." The son of Eros looked up at Jasper before rolling onto his stomach and propping his butt up. "Well, Jock?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:57 pm

talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_onx1xzbDxU1w9gx7jo4_400talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_onx1wgX2Ee1uhx9vm_500

Jasper raised his eyebrows at Francois. That was a really out if no where question. "Uh, blue." Jasper watched as the son of Eros rolled on to his stomach and then quickly looked down at the can in his hand. The intoxicated Jasper slugged down until he was sitting on the ground, his back against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Francios got up from his bed and got down on his knees to open up one of his drawers and took out a blue pair of shorts that were jut as tight as the one he got on. "One second." He stepped on the other side of the curtain and put on the pair of shorts. He came back and put the pink ones back into the drawers and laid back down on the bed. "Now look. How are these shorts now?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 12:37 am

The son of Dionysus rolled his eyes a little bit. "No change." Jasper said, looking back down at the ground where it met the curtain. He set his hands on the ground on either side trying to steady himself, and let out a long sigh. "So are you going to that fire tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:38 am

Francios frowned when he realized that the son of Dionysus wasn't interested. That made him feel self conscious. Was he not Jasper's type? Was he not good enough? Francios had always been good enough for any straight girl of gay guy with their heads on straight. Francios tried not to seem to bothered by it and sat up into a crisscross position. "...Yeah, I guess." The son of Eros cleared his throat and looked at his cleaned and polished fingernails. "We kinda have to." His French accent thickened.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Jasper chuckled a little bit. "Fair point. I guess I shouldn't be absolutely plastered, huh?" The son of Dionysus said with another drunken laugh. He turned around so he could look at Francois again. He felt like a jerk just completely looking away from him. "I really don't want this to be public knowledge." Jasper said quietly, and kind of slurred.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Francios stared down at his pink bedsheets and sighed heavily. "What? Oh, yeah. Whatever. If you want your precious secret to be kept to yourself, then you should probably stay away from this cabin and the Aphrodite one. Some, if not all, of us can read people's sexuality." He explained quietly before clearing his throat. "Have fun lying to yourself, Jock."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Jasper's eyebrows turned in a bit. He looked up at Francois. "Lying to myself and lying to others is two very different things." The Dutch boy said slowly. He sighed. He felt like he couldn't be this drunk for this anymore. His eyes became far less red. "I'm sorry about, y'know, drunk..." He said, his voice a lot firmer and no longer slurring.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

"Don't apologize." Francios nearly clipped. "And I'm sure you are lying to yourself. You're lying to yourself, because you don't find me attractive." The son of Eros folded his arms over his chest and studied Jasper's face. "I also bet you never had sex with a guy before." He mumbled. "Or been in love with one." Francios folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Jasper shook his head. "Isn't that kind of conceited? I know that I'm attractive, but that doesn't mean everyone who likes dudes is going to find me attractive." Jasper mumbled, looking down at his feet. The son of Dionysus was cocky, but, gods, it was nothing like Francois. Jasper looked back up at Francois quickly. "You don't know me. Don't act like you do."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 pm

"I know guys like you. I know jocks like you who rave about girls and sports and then at night get your rocks off by a guy. You're so ashamed of yourselves that's almost sickening." The son of Eros moistened his lips. "It was a mistake to bring you here. I think you were," He shook his head. "Just get out of my cabin."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 pm

If this was a cartoon, steam would have been pouring out of his ears and his face would have been bright red. Jasper pushed himself up off the ground, and turned to leave. For a brief second he turned back to look at Francois. "Maybe it's because everyone thinks they know me before they even get to know me that I can't just be my f*cking self. Stop acting so high and mighty. You're just like everyone else." Jasper said, and turned and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:38 pm

The son of Eros watched Jasper leave before looking down at his lap. Francios covered his eyes and rolled over onto his side. Why was he like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talk less, smile more (p)   talk less, smile more (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk less, smile more (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #29 Minor Love Gods-
Jump to: