Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner with a Twist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Dinner with a Twist Empty
PostSubject: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Dinner with a Twist Latest?cb=20141215015836

Liam sat at his usual dinner place, though nothing felt like its usual self tonight or at least not to Liam. He had skipped on wearing a tie to dinner tonight, which his dad wasn't too happy about. Liam didn't understand why though, it wasn't like there were guests tonight, and he had wore much more casual clothes than this without so much as a glance. Liam had opted to wear a dark green polo shirt with tan colored jeans. He looked way more preppy then he usually did, so he figured his dad would be ok with it, instead he dad had given him the 'we'll talk about this later' look. Liam had yet to know if they would be talking about his choice of clothes later, but they were definitely going to be talking.

Liam glanced over at his dad then over to his youngest sister, his other two siblings couldn't make it tonight and it kind of added to his dad's bad mood. Mr. Davenport did not appreciate being stood up by anyone even if there was a legit reason for it. "So, dad, how's work going?" He asked, small talk never hurt anyone right? He got a glance from his dad.

"Same old, as usual. You know that." Mr. Davenport said, "How's school?" He asked, glancing up at both his kids. Ahh.... there it was the dreaded question that Liam had been waiting for all night... He decided that it might be better to wait for Rowan to answer first though, he hoped she had really good news about school.

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Dinner with a Twist Tumblr_o4vrk3lgVt1ubszlfo1_250

Rowan did not want to come to dinner. It was always awkward these days, and she was running out of excuses not to go. This night happened to be one of those unlucky nights that Rowan had no excuse not to come. So now she was sit at their very large table eating dinner. She had worn one of her usual dinner outfits, which was a bit more dressy than what she wore every day.

So far Rowan was just staring at her soup hoping that her quest or getting shot gets brought up. She had already been back home two weeks, and she was ready to move past it. It was a rough quest for her for many reasons, and bringing it up didn't make it easier on her. Rowan could breathe easily once the subject of school was brought up.

"Same old, as usual. You know that." Rowan replied, before seeing her dad's face and quickly replying. "Straight As, don't worry." Which seemed to appease him.

Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:42 pm

Liam certainly didn't have straight A's. He did however have a bunch of B's and maybe one or two C's. So when, he his dad look at him expectantly for his answer Liam found himself looking down at his food in order to avoid eye-contact. "Uhh mostly B's, a few C's... but my professors told me that they could possibly be higher, since not all the grades have been put in for the semester yet."

"Still not good. What? Are you not studying enough? Was letting you move into the college campus housing a bad idea?" Mr. Davenport asked, "And look up when you're talking, honestly your manners have gone to shit since you moved out."

Liam lifted his head, he gave a small glance over to Rowan before looking at their dad. "Dad, I study all the time. Its just hard to keep up with all the time." He tried to explain.

"Yes, because a business major is definitely that hard to keep up with." Mr. Davenport said, leaning back against his chair.

"Well, you see, Father. I'm not just a business major. I'm also a National Security major, and double minoring in history and phycology." OK.... maybe that came out a little too sarcastic.... but it was too late now, it was out there, even if it wasn't how he meant to tell him. His dad just stared at him.

"When were you going to enlighten us on that fact? What are you possibly going to do with a national security and phycology degree? We did not discuss this!"

"Yeah, I've been meaning to bring that up, I'm dropping the business major. I'm not that interested in it, and honestly those are the classes I have C's in." Liam almost flinched, as the next thing that happened was his dad's hand slamming down on the table, making the cups, plates, and soup bowls clank together. "Come on, dad! I'm twenty-two years old! I shouldn't have to rely on you to tell me what I should do with my adult life, if I already know what I want to do with it!" Liam figured he should stop while he was already ahead, but at the same time he just wanted the screaming and yelling part to be over with quicker than usual.

ooc so yeah, bout now is when I cant rp their dad. your turn! lol

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Rowan's eyes widened. She remembered talking to Liam about him dropping his business major, but she didn't expect him to blurt it out right then and there. She jumped as her dad's hand hit the table, some of her soup spilling out onto her hand, and her water glass knocking over. She quickly stood it upright, looking up at her dad who was now standing. She wasn't sure what he was going to do, it never got that bad here. Rowan had never seen him so angry before.

"Yes, but you are my son!" Her father replied, "Which means anything you do, any decisions you make, go through me first!" His face was beet red, and he looked like he was going to do something. Rowan glanced at the door, wondering if he'd notice if she left. He probably would, though.

Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 am

"Yeah, I know! I'm saying that I'm an adult who can make his own adult decisions and shouldn't have to run every single thing by his daddy." Liam said, standing up also, he was screwed, he was so utterly screwed. But he wasn't about to stop now, he hadn't meant to just blurt it out like that, but it happened and it would be worse if he didn't stick with it. Instead he stared his father in the eyes. "Sorry?" He offered, honestly he wasn't sure what else he could possibly say to this man of whom he was supposed to call his father. Frankly, Liam had finally had enough of his father's crap and in this moment he didn't care what the repercussions were to be.

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Rowan could only sit paralyzed in her chair as the fight continued on. She was very aware of the fact that none of their staff had dared venture outside of the kitchen, even though now is when they usually enter to refresh drinks and take away any finished soup bowls. She had a feeling they were waiting until it was safe again.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" He spat, obviously ignoring Liam's attempt at an apology. "I am paying for your college. I have paid for everything you own. Therefore, you do not get to make your own decisions, especially when those decisions are paid for out of my own pocket. You will be a business major, whether you like it or not!"

Every word that her father shouted rang in her ears, and Rowan felt her hands grip the armrests. She only wished she weren't the only other one here. She wished she could exchange a glance with Helmer, or join Aspen after she left the dining table with a bottle of wine. It was just her, sitting there, waiting for it all to be over.

Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:13 pm

"You're only paying $500 out of $45,000 worth of scholarships! That $500 isn't even for each semester, that's all four years put together! $500 is literally nothing! That's what you told me!" Liam yelled back, "And no! I won't be a business major, cause it's a bad idea!" He glanced over at Rowan, feeling bad that she had to listen to this. "And for the record I offered to pay for my college, if I had known there were strings attached, I would've pushed harder to pay for it myself..." He looked back to their dad, he mumbled the last part under his breath, but he was fairly certain his dad heard him anyway.

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm

"You offered to pay for your college?" Michael repeated, his tone conveyed an angered sense of disbelief. "You listen here, you little privileged motherf***er." He wound up, he took steps towards his son. The look in his face was utterly hostile, as though he was talking to someone who has killed a loved one over his child. Michael's breaths became heavy, and the blood in his body heated. How dare Liam act this way, after all he had done for his son.

"Everything that you have, you only have because I gave it to you. Everything you've enjoyed in life is because I built it. You've been more than happy to take from my legacy, and then the second it's your time to give, you think you can just f***ing hang your hat up and go?" Michael was now inches away from his son, and approaching still. He grabbed a hold of Liam by the collar. "You wanna mumble like a little kid too? Has any part of you grown up?" Michael now screamed in his son face, reminiscent of a leatherneck to their recruits. Micheal grabbed Liam's shirt with his other hand, and with full force, threw his son to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Liam couldn't remember a fight of their that got this bad before. Probably not ever, they usually screamed at each other for a bit, and yeah, it was probably terrifying to watch, but it had never gotten to the point where his dad actually physically put his hands on him. So, when his dad grabbed his collar Liam might have been just a bit scared of his father. He didn't show it though, instead he just smirked. "I'm fairly certain, we have the same Legacy." He corrected, probably a bad choice of words.

Well it was a bad choice of words, cause the next thing Liam knew, he was loosing his breath as he landed hard, on his back. Two chairs had also been knocked over, and one was laying just behind his head. "What the hell?!" Liam yelled, quickly standing up to face his dad.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:41 pm

"I've given you everything you need to succeed in life. I've given all of my kids everything they need to succeed in life. Now is not the time to lose sight of that. The Davenports are better than to go running off with the losers and failures of Cohort Five. The Davenports are better than to go and pick some useless subject matter for their studies. History, Liam, seriously, what are you thinking? You've lived a life of history, did you pay attention a single day during your time in the legion? Psychology, national security? What's your grand plan, move on over to the pentagon and get the f***ing place breached by monsters?" Then, there was a pause. A short pause, from the head of the Davenports. He didn't give Liam a chance to respond, before he lashed out more angry words.

"Psychology." He repeated. "Gods almighty, Liam, I might need to go get a degree in psychology so I can figure out what the hell is wrong with you. What, are you taking these subjects so you can f*** around and have a good time? That is not what life is about Liam, I swear, it's time to wake up and be a man."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:53 pm

"Be a man? Seriously? You're the one who needs to man up a bit. Don't you think it would be a good thing for a demigod to work for the government? Do you even know what it would do for us to be put into the mortal government? No you don't, cause you were a business major!" Liam answered back, angrily. "....also for the record, most business majors pick phycology or history as their minors, cause it goes with it." He added, thinking about how dumb this entire fight was turning out to be. "You're only mad because I don't want to be a business major! I've never once questioned anything you've told me to do! I've never once went against anything you wanted me to do, except for right now! Gods what the hell is with you, that you're so full of yourself?!" Liam asked, raising his arms in the air. "No! Sorry! This is one thing you don't get to control! It's my life! At the end of the day, it's my life, not yours, and I'm done apologizing for not wanting to do something I'm not even good!"
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 am

Michael's tempers was reaching another height. His hand grasped the collar of his sone once more. "You f***ing dope." Micheal replied, his voice was now becoming noticeably strained from all of the screaming. "Yeah, nothing like the State of the Union Address with the guest appearance of a gorgon. F***ing hell, trying to blame your failing grades on your major, when it's becoming blatantly clear that your skull is the densest thing on the planet. Getting a demigod into the government? Leave that to the stupid Greeks, do you even think about the dangers beyond this wall? Think about someone other than yourself for a second here. What, you're gonna put hundreds of lives in danger every day because you want to be a f***ing rebel?"

"Your life has gone so well up until now. Your grades are slipping. You've always done as I said, and it has always worked. Notice how the second you stop, it stops f***ing working? It's not rocket science, Liam. Gods, I bet now that you've heard someone say 'rocket science' you're already day dreaming about switching majors again." He tightened his grip. "You wanna call yourself a man over me? Prove it. I'm beginning to think that you're just as weak as the first day you punched a dummy."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am

"I'm not a business major, because I never wanted to be one in the first place. I was blindly following your orders! And yeah, I was failing, and I was still failing after three all-nighters, two tutors, and help from the professor, maybe add in a few panic attacks here and there. All under YOUR orders! So yeah, when my professor tells me that I have a real future in National Security, I made the executive decision to drop business." Liam said, almost choking as his dad tightened his fist on his shirt, he attempted to make him let go, but his dad had a pretty good grip on the shirt and wouldn't budge. "Well, you know... most real men, don't yell at their sons for dropping majors."
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:37 am

"Of course your professor is going to say you have a future! If no one wants to learn his sham of a major, he's out of a job and has to actually contribute!" The sounds that were coming from him at this point were hardly the sounds of breathing. Looking at him, you might think he was generating enough heat to warm an igloo. "Real men aren't afraid of confrontation and stress, Liam. I got you into the Pride of the Legion, I got you to be Centurion. Did they teach you nothing. For f***'s sake, Liam, do you want to be remembered as the spineless one? The one who quit something hard because you couldn't be bothered to try. Took up something useless." He shook Liam back by the collar again, to enforce that he would listen. "Do you really enjoy being so dominated by Carter Virgo?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:45 am

Liam's eyes widened a bit, then hardened again, "Carter Virgo took an entire year to be trained, as much as he thinks he's better than everyone, he isn't." Liam attempted to shove his father's hands off of him again, "you're the only one freaking the hell out right now. I feel quite calm, actually." Liam told him.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 am

Michael felt hands on his wrist, trying to pull his hands away. Perhaps one day in hindsight, there would be no way to use it as justification, but for the moment, it was all the reason in the world. Words ceased from Michael Davenport's mouth; clearly, words were not enough to get his point across to his son.

Michael pulled away one hand, and only one. His hand balled into a fist, and in an instant, his fist slammed into his son's face. Still, he didn't let go of Liam's collar. He punched him square in the face once more, before he used his full force to send him across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:08 am

Liam, for all intents and purposes was an extremely skilled swordsman, he was no less better at hand-to-hand combat either. However, Liam is still human, regardless of the legacy blood that ran through his veins, he was in fact human and was not expecting his father to actually punch him in the face. Sure, he'd be slapped across the back of the head, shoved into a wall a few times, tossed to the floor... but Mr. Davenport had always seemed to be capable of refraining from actually crossing that line into child abuse. If child abuse is even what you would call this, since they are both adults.

Liam didn't actually realize what had just happened until he found himself thrown into the wall, where he touched his face with his hand. "Well shit..." He commented, looking at his hand that was covered with blood that came from his nose. "What the hell...?" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:27 am

Michael continued to see red. He grabbed his child up from where he had fallen against the wall. "You're f***ing weak." Michael put no emotion into the words. They weren't loud, or filled with rage, hate or anger. The only thing that rang through his words was hollow disappointment. Like a rod resonating with sound waves, Michael's disappointment was apparent. Even still, it didn't cool down the fiery waves of previous rage. Even if his words might be perceived as otherwise.

He lifted Liam up by the collar, and punched him again, letting him fall to the ground. It was apparent that Liam wasn't in good condition, but it didn't bother Michael. He knelt down next to him, grabbing his collar in both hands, but not before another blow was thrown. "Are you going to get up, huh? Prove your point?"
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:34 am

Rowan sat through that entire confrontation, wishing she could be somewhere else. Her hands gripped tighter on the arm rests until her knuckles turned white. She could only watch silently, hoping it would all be over soon. Then it got physical, moreso than it had ever gotten before. Her father threw punches at her brother, and Rowan couldn't take it any longer.

"Stop! Dad!" She stood up and rushed over to where they were, grabbing her father's shoulder and trying to pry him off of her brother. It was hard to see Liam from behind her father, but she could see the specks of crimson blood that had spattered up the pristine wallpaper.

Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 am

Michael had been so focused, that Rowan's presence had slipped his mind. At least, until her voice pierced his ears, and somewhat brought him back to reality. Even still, it wasn't enough to take him out of the trance. He ignored her calls to stop, and then he felt hands on him, trying to pull him away. He immediately threw his shoulder away to get her hands off of her.

"Don't you dare touch me!" He demanded, his voice rising back up. He towered back up to his feet, stepping towards Rowan. "You, there's just a whole different story with you. Out of all the times to take one for the team, you pick now? You could have been someone, you could be leading Cohort One right now if you had just been sharper." Michael took slow steps towards Rowan, reminiscent of the wind up he'd given Liam.
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 am

Rowan backed up quickly, accidentally colliding with the dining table. She reached back with her right hand, feeling around for anything she could use. Her hand finally found the handle of a steak knife, and she gripped it. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She wanted to scream. Yet she remembered Liam was lying on the floor, because of what her father has done. She remembered every moment she had felt this way in front of her father. Small, cornered, and afraid. The truth was, this man had always been inside of him. She was done feeling small. So she picked up her chin and stared him in the eye.

"If you remember, its your fault I ended up in the second. Yet you still made me feel like shit afterwards. Like somehow I hadn't done enough. Still, I worked hard and I made centurion. Everything that I have done, I have done for you. Hoping that maybe you'd look at me and I'd see some glimmer of pride. It never happened. You made your daughter feel like she was nothing. You made me feel worthless." Rowan held up the knife at arms length. Aimed right for her father's abdomen, "So whatever you're about to do, just know that not only have you trained me, but you have turned me against you."

Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 am

"Me? You think you're better than me?" Michael asked, in the same tone of disbelief he had given Liam. Seeing her grip the knife only angered him more. How dare she. "The only credit you get is that you have more guts than your brother, but that's about it." He spat out, and he didn't stop approaching her.

"I didn't train you. No, I tried, but it's clear you haven't listened to a word of it. The people you associate with and your reflexes are both a reflection of who you are. I taught you everything you needed to know in order to take that girl down, avoid the bullet, and you didn't listen. You think I'm worried you listened to anything else?" He threatened. Shortly after, he followed the threat with actions, when he lunged for Rowan.
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:40 am

"F*CK YOU-" she started, but before she could go on, he was lunging at her. Rowan could only hold her hand steady. When he got close enough she pushed in and pulled upwards. It wasn't long before she felt blood pouring onto her hand. There was a second where she realized that she had stabbed him in the same place where she had gotten shot. It was a coincidence, but maybe he could feel her pain now.

"Didn't your training teach you how not to get stabbed?" She asked before pulling the knife out. She wasn't sure where this cold rage came from, but she knew who gave it to her.

Rowan let the knife clatter to the floor, realizing that Liam was still unconscious. She ran to his side kneeling next to him and examining his face. "Liam!" She tried, but there was no response.

Rowan pulled her phone out of her pocket, and dialed 911, her head now turning to her father. This was going to be hard to explain.

Back to top Go down
Metaloneus

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 2:58 am

The moment the knife pierced his flesh, it was enough to wake Michael up from his trance. He didn't fall to the ground, he stayed on his feet. After all, it wasn't his first time getting stabbed. Michael lifted his right hand up. There was enough blood that there was no way to deny he had been the one to attack Liam. Not unless he quite literally killed both of his present kids without the staff noticing. Even if that was possible, even he had a limit.

Michael Davenport sat back into his chair. The pain was pretty sharp, and he sat there, and waited. "I was wrong." He said simply. "You would dare." Michael took a moment before he dared to try. He pulled the knife away from him; Rowan had been thorough and gotten the knife deep. With some effort, he managed to dig it out, and while he looked composed, a wound with a weapon like that didn't feel good at all. He dropped the knife on the ground. He knew any fight with Rowan would be a loss at this point.

"In a law battle, you won't win." Michael put forth, simply. Though, he was smarter than to be loud. The last thing he needed would be for the person on the line to hear him. There was nothing to do now but wait. The police would come. Both parties would be separated, and he would have to make his own story sound like it was the real one. "F***ing 'national security' major." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:01 am

Liam didn't answer his dad as he called him a disappointment, he didn't see the point of fighting back against his father, either. Liam just felt defeated, he had given this man twenty-two years and even then... he was still the weak one? He had been the first cohort's centurion, he hadn't failed a single quest or mission given to him, he'd managed to pretty much raise his younger siblings, he got straight A's through all of school up till now, he was already being offered jobs from yes, the mortal world, and even New Rome for security positions. Not that he could've gotten around to telling his dad about that, Michael Davenport was too busy caring about his own self to listen to anyone else. Liam actually felt kind of stupid, he had just spent twenty some years giving a crap about gaining a father's pride and acceptance all for it too have never existed at all. All those years of secret panic attacks, and anxiety attacks, over not enough time in the day to do everything he was asked of were for nothing...

Liam was the real weak link in the family, his father knew it, he knew it, but he'd be damned if he let his father know that he knew. He felt his dad's hands lift him back up till he was standing again. "Yeah just go ahead and beat up your son, that's you know, real manly of you." Liam hissed out. He got punched again, which hurt. The force made him bite the inside of his lip, making it bleed.

Liam spit the blood out at his dad, and smirked as the red stuff splattered into his eyes, and ran down his face. This just made his dad even more angry though, and the next punch that was landed sent Liam flying sideways into the wall. His head hit the wall first, leaving him dizzy with pain. He turned to face his dad again, "screw you, you asshole." He mumbled, wondering if he was even loud enough to be heard. The next thing that happened was his dad's foot coming at him, Liam just barely managed to keep from getting hit. His dad reached down, and dragged him back up and slammed him into the wall. The wall was not being too helpful right now, and it hurt as yet again his head was slammed into it. He felt a punches to his stomach and chest, which left him unable to catch his breath. Then with out warning, his dad kneed him in the chest. Liam doubled forward, not expecting it as he choked out blood. Liam didn't have time to register this though, cause next thing he knew his dad had sent a last punch to his face. This one sent him flying into the wall again, and once he was down he couldn't get himself to stand up again even though his dad was yelling at him too. "What the hell dad..."

He watched as Rowan stood up and started fighting with their dad also. Part of him felt like he should stand up and help, but moving hurt too much, hell breathing was even harder than moving. He coughed again, and wiped blood off his mouth. He looked over at Rowan and their dad again... Did she have a knife? He couldn't tell for sure.... He decided it was a knife as he passed out.

Eventually, Liam felt hands touching his face. He forced his eyes open, and took a mental note that he didn't remember ever closing them to begin with. He looked up to see his sister staring down at him, "Rowan? What's going on?" Liam's voice shook as he asked his sister what was happening, he tried to control it though, not that it worked. He could hear his dad muttering something in the back ground, but ignored it and focused on what he just asked his sister instead.

Last edited by Frankie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner with a Twist   Dinner with a Twist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner with a Twist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next