Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Angels could be Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swaffles

PostSubject: Angels could be Bad   Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 am

So he was falling a bit behind on his training. That was to be expected when he had to juggle with making sure Cashmere didn’t burn her fellow Valkyries to death and dating, or courting as the other man like to referred to it as, Grior. There wasn’t much free time for him too much else beyond that causes his time was more often than not taken up by those two and if not them he was hanging around some of the other Einherjar.

Today was different though, today he was quite determined to actually hone in on his skills, he’d just have to push some other activities for later in the evening or even tomorrow. With his archery equipment nearby, he sat on his bed, bent over slightly as he tied his laces.

There was a knock on the door, but Michael didn’t look up, instead focusing on fixes his laces and later adjusting his clothing. “It’s not locked, you can come in” He called, straightening his posture and resting an idle arm on top of one of his legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:33 am

Griorgair walked himself into Michael's room with a cocky grin on his face. "Well, warrior, I am glad to see you up and walking! I thought I caused you to be bed ridden for a few days." The son of Aegir stretched, his muscles pulsing from underneath his pale-ish skin. His hair was slicked back a bit, but a couple of curls managed to make their way in front.

The thousand year old einherjar leaned his harpoon against one of the walls of Michael's room before walking over to him and slipping his hands around his waist. "How is my Sunkiss doing today, hm? About to get some archery in?" Griograir's smile only increased when he looked down at his courtee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 pm

He tilted his head slightly, not looking up at the other man as he finished tying his lace and dusting off the surface of his shoes. “Yeah well, there’s not point in just lying in bed and moaning about how everything hurts now is there?” He replied, picking up his bow, and slinging his quiver over his shoulder blade. “You look as attractive as ever,  why’d you decide to come over? Thought you’d be busy training.”

When the other man slipped his arm around his waist, Michael bit back a grin as he peered upwards towards the older Einherjar. “Well that’s the plan,” he said placing a hand on the other man’s chest. “What are you going to be up to?” He inquired thoughtfully. Grior wasn’t one to sit on his laurels so no doubt he had something planned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Griorgair moved his hands down to his ass and gave them a firm squeeze. "Ah, what have I been up to?" He looked at the high ceiling, then back down at his courtee. "I pulled a Viking ship with my teeth. Fairly easy." There was a sense of pride in his voice.

"As for my decision to visit you, I wanted to be here to walk you to combat training and," Griorgair bent down to passionately kiss his lips. The son Aegir's tongue explored Michael's mouth before he pulled away to kiss his forehead. "By Freya, I could mount you right here and right now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Mon May 01, 2017 11:46 am

Michael simply cocked a brow at the other man’s comment. Honestly, at this point, nothing he said should be able to give him pause and yet the man kept on surprising him with all these feats of his, not that he mind. Of course not, he quite enjoyed seeing these things for himself and hearing about them. “So you just felt like pulling a ship with your teeth or was there a reason behind it,” He inquired running his hand against the other man’s shoulder blade.

The son of Sol chuckled and gently pushed the other man back, shaking his head in amusement at the redhead's antics. “Yeah but not right now kay?” He pressed amusingly. “Training first,”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Mon May 01, 2017 4:15 pm

The son of Aegir smirked. "No, I had to defend my honor!" He boasted, "I had to make sure everyone knew just how strong I am." Griorgair knew that it was important to him that everyone knew that he was very capable of taking almost anything out with ease.

"Not now?"
Griograir slowly moved away from Michael hen he was gently pushed aside. The son of Aegir huffed and folded his arms over is chest. "Why not? Are you still sore? You do not seem sore to me!" He lightly slapped his shoulder. "It will be quick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am

Well, at least the other einherjar had some sort of goal, as convoluted and redundant as it was, the fact that others would seem him as being superior might just work in his favour. For the most part, people might try to avoid engaging him in combat if they knew what was good for them. “At this point, I'm sure everyone knows how strong you are,” Michael stated matter-of-factly. You couldn’t live 1000 years in Valhalla and not be as good as Grior.

His brow furrowed and he moved back a bot from the other man. “Cause I said no,” He pressed, they we’re not going to be having a “quickie” right now. He needed to be physically able to carry out training and not be sore as hell or exhausted. “I’ve already made plans to train, don’t need to be distracted right now.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Tue May 02, 2017 12:20 pm

"Some may have forgotten and some seem to want to challenge me. Like that one guy who claims to be a descendant to Genghis Khan." He snorted, shaking his head. "Mongols."

Griorgrair growled and folded his arms over his chest. "I am your man and you should give me what I want when I want it." He told him with a huff. "I am not pleased." He told him. This was one thing about dating someone who was born a thousand years before you. Their methods and culture aren't usually up to modern day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Sun May 07, 2017 10:36 pm

“I wasn’t aware that you were the only man in this relationship,” He said, giving the other a pointed look that clearly showed his disapproval at his words. “Newsflash buddy, your not going to get whatever you all the time.” He moved passed the other man, briefly stopping at his desk to get his arrows to stock his quiver.

“I get that you want release but honestly there are other ways to get it, besides you’re acting like a child which is definitely not helping you get any points.” He cared about Grior a lot, but sometimes he could be a little stubborn and petulant at times.

Last edited by Swaffles on Mon May 08, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   Sun May 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Griorgair didn't like that response. He didn't like that at all. He grabbed Michael's forearm and studied his face. "I can and I will get everything I want." He looked at him before letting his arm go and headed to get his harpoon.

"I am not a child! I fought in wars! Killed! Slaughtered villages who dare comes up against the Macintosh clan!" The son of Aegir barked at Mikey. He sighed, realized that he got worked out. "I am sorry, Michael, that's not what I meant to yell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels could be Bad   

Back to top Go down

Angels could be Bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1