Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Silence in the Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerli

PostSubject: Silence in the Library    Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:38 am

It wasn't uncommon to find myself lost in some dark corner of the huge library our camp provided, huddled up close to the wall with a book clutched in my pale white hands, too enraptured by the story I had long lost myself in. What was also not uncommon was for me to tidy up the whole place. After my first few years at camp, I had proclaimed myself an extra librarian since it was the place I found myself in during most of my free time, my second home. I always placed the books back in their place after the messy kids had left, careful as if they were precious glass statues instead of printed paper. With a content sigh as I traced my fingers over the gold letters on the leather bound cover of a first edition of Faust, I placed the book back in its self, oblivious to the world around me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:24 pm

As i ran away from the Ares kids I looked for a place to hide, now you might be wondering why the Ares kids are chasing me let's just say i might have been trying to get revenge on one of them... anyway as i ran for my life i spotted a building i had only once been in before: the library (some Athena kid had insulted me), knowing that the Ares kids would probably avoid the library as vampires would avoid sunlight, I ran in and slammed the door and began running through this maze of books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    Mon May 01, 2017 4:33 am

I managed to fight back a yelp at the door slamming, going towards the main aisle to try and see what's going on. As soon as I took a turn behind a large bookcase full of ancient Greek plays, I slammed into a running boy, knocking me back down on the floor. "No running in the library!"I exclaimed in surprise, slowly standing up and rubbing my hurt knee. "Didn't you read the rules before you came here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Having had no time to react as a girl appeared out of nowhere I fell face first onto the floor of the library, "Eughh, Sorry I guess i'm not that great at reading when I'm running for my LIFE!" I exclaimed as I got up off the floor. "listen, their is no time to explain" I huffed from all the running "is their any place I can hide?" I asked "if you hide me I promise il read the rules next time" I pleaded, as the sound of the Ares kids grew louder outside "I'm running out of time" I stared at the girl waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 pm

"This is a library, not a playground!"I yelped flustered, fidgeting in my spot, the stress of the situation getting to me. "L-Look, I can help you out just this once but please refrain from using the library for your games."I stuttered, turning around and heading to the offices in the far end of the library. "They'd better not mess up the books or else I'm reporting you."I muttered as I pulled the door to the main office open, leading him towards a file cabinet, big enough to fit a person. "It'll be tight but it's the best I can do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Nyxx

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    Wed May 03, 2017 3:31 pm

"Yea just this once and il be out of your hair, also I should probably warn you that it's the Ares kids chasing me" I said while folding myself to fit in the file cabinet. "so I hope your good with word. just say you never saw me and everything should turn out fine" I said finally shoving myself into the cabinet. "Good Luck" I whispered as I closed the door of the Cabinet, and I waited. Putting my fate into some random girl of whom I just met was probably not my smartest idea, but I couldn't do anything about it now except for sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library    

Back to top Go down

Silence in the Library
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1