Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fallen Dove (Cherry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkseide

PostSubject: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am

It wasn't noticed until they returned from Breakfast, that Cherry had never gotten out of bed. They tried to rouse her, and failed. All they knew was that she was alive, but unable to wake. The word would spread throughout the Camp, and all eyes would turn to the Apollo Cabin's Healers, for explanations. Cherry didn't take drugs or drink, so this sudden incident was puzzling.

Eventually, it would turn to fear. Would this happen to the rest of the Cabin? Would it spread to the other Cabins?

No one knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:39 am

I had just gotten back from the hunt when I heard the news about the young daughter of Aphrodite. Due to my voice's effects, I always felt a close bond to love kids, even though love was what had gotten me into this mess in the first place. Timidly I approached the Aphrodite cabin, tugging at the end of the long sleeves of my grey dress in a nervous habbit. "C-can I help? Please?"I asked the nearest demigod, realizing a second too late they could have no idea themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 pm

A Demigod would turn to the speaker. "We don't know what's wrong. All we know is that she simply won't wake up. The Cabin is in an uproar, and there is fear that this may spread. But if you want to help look for clues, I'm sure the Children of Aphrodite would appreciate it." A few of Aphrodite's kids were consoling each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:29 am

"S-Sure, I guess I can do that."I mumbled as I took a few shy steps towards a huddled group of what looked like Aphrodite kids. "Um, h-hello. I-I'm Blake. I-I want to help you find what happened to your sister."I said almost in a whisper, my voice timid and quiet from the fear of being shooed away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:02 am

One Guy would look at Blake, then speak. "Please, help our sister! We know she's kind of a b*tch and violent, but we love her..." He started sobbing, and be comforted by other siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dove (Cherry)   

Back to top Go down

Fallen Dove (Cherry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1