Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just another day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 pm

August sat himself on the sand, he was wearing a pair of tan shorts, and a sleeveless blue shirt. He had ditched his shoes and socks, and had even taken off the brace that kept his ankle in the correct position. He couldn't figure out why he chose to sit at the beach, out of all the places in camp that didn't have a huge body of water. Water was a love/hate relationship for him, he was terrified of the stuff, but the waves were still relaxing to listen too. August leaned back on a rock, and propped his guitar on his knee. He wasn't really playing anything, just random cords and such, though even he did have to admit the sound was pretty nice even if it wasn't anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

THEA'S POV:
I had hoped a sparing match would calm my nerves a bit, but alas, only the opposite happened. If it wasn't for that stupid useless wanna be fighter with the broken leg! Sparring as if he could be a decent warrior and probably putting us all at risk by being a part of our army. Huffing in anger, I stomped my way to the beach for a quick afternoon swim to try and relax, since that usually worked. Ignoring the red headed nerd that was reading by the trees, I had just located a rock to leave my clothes on when I listened to the stupid music. Ready to tell whoever was playing off, I was both pleasantly and disobligingly surprised to find the boy I had sparred with earlier. "Hey, you! Stop that music right now!"I yelled as I made my way towards him, anger evident in my harsh glare. Finally, I'm gonna let off some steam in the old-fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

August used the palm of his hand to stop the music instantly. He looked up at the girl who had commanded his music to stop, and was quite annoyed to find it was the same girl from earlier. "Can I help you?" He asked, giving her a small, possibly slightly sarcastic smile. He didn't appreciate being told to stop playing his guitar, besides he was here first and no one else seemed to mind. At least not the girl reading a few feet away, and the other girl that was near by seemed to have been dancing around to it. He went back to lightly strumming the strings, knowing it would definitely anger the girl more.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

"Yes, by stopping with that stupid guitar! It's no surprise though; of course the useless kid would end up playing some freaking stupid instrument."I snapped, clenching my hand in a fist to avoid grabbing the guitar and smashing it on a rock. Stupid freaking music and stupid freaking useless camper! And stupid stupid temper freaking issues.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 am

August did not stop playing as he looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, trying to figure her out. "I'm sorry you feel that way," he told her. "Useless? I'm pretty certain I'm not useless, and if my music is really bugging you, then go away. I was here first, and no one else around here seems to care." He looked back down to watch his fingers strum the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:22 am

"Of course you're useless; you can't even fight with that stupid useless leg of yours. I could have taken your life in the first few seconds of our fight and fighters like you put us all in danger. So yes, you are useless, the useless-est camper I've ever met."I growled, reaching out to punch the tree next to him in order to vent some of my rage.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:30 am

August rolled his eyes, "Look, I can fight ok? Last time camp actually got attacked was years ago, and I managed myself pretty well. This place isn't an army." He said, putting the guitar down and slipping the brace back onto his ankle, as he stood up.

Heidi who had been dancing to the boys music, stopped dancing abruptly. She looked over at the boy, who was now talking to a very angry looking girl. Heidi watched the two, wondering if something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:41 am

THEA'S POV

"It is though, this is a military camp and we are soldiers! And 'managing pretty well' has a big difference with winning and protecting your camp and your fellow campers! So, I don't care how well you can fight, all I care about is how weak you'll be once we are in the face of danger!"I explained in a frustrated voice and shoved him back in anger.

KAT'S POV

What had started out as a peaceful day at the beach was quickly turning into a nightmare. I had tried to lose myself in the world of Batman in The Killing Joke but all the yelling and screeching was just getting on my nerves. I had just decided to go ask them to lower their voices when the girl shoved the boy back. Thankfully I was close by so I managed to catch him before he fell, the shove apparently quite powerful. I quickly realized it was August, a boy I'd seen around in the camp before. "You know that not everyone can be as great a warrior as you are, Thea."I added in an attempt to appease the daughter of Momus, her temper famous around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 9:41 am

August really didn't need to be caught, as messed up his foot was he was still a tall guy, and being pushed by the shorter girl didn't really do much. He was still grateful for the other girl though, cause 'catching' him meant he didn't have to put to much pressure on said foot. "Ahh don't try..." He told the girl, Kat? Was that her name? He couldn't remember, instead he looked back to the other girl, "You done yet?" He asked Thea.

Heidi finally sighed a bit, and walked over silently observing the commotion. She had been sad when the boy had stopped playing the music, she wanted him to start again.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:26 am

THEA'S POV

I frowned at the red headed girl, her face familiar from somewhere. "I never demanded that everyone is a great warrior. I just need them to be decent enough in a fight. And this guy right here is a liability to the camp, can't you see? One wrong move and he's down. And along with him, who knows how many others? I'm sorry if you find this so weird to grasp, book worm, but it's the cold freaking truth and you all need to deal with it."I explained, crossing my arms across my chest in a form of defiance to the small team they seemed to have formed against me.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:39 pm

August sighed, sure he had his limits to what he was capable of doing, but he had never been considered anything lower then what he actually was. It's not like his god parent was a god or goddess of war, his mom was the freaking goddess of poetry. No one expected that he could even hold up a sword the correct way, but he could. Hell, he had never been called a liability to the camp in all the years he's been here until now, and this girl was starting to anger him. "Look, we could always fight again. You can't base your opinion solely on the fact that you beat me once while sparring."

Heidi made her way over to the son of Calliope. She had seen the crippled boy around camp, and liked his music. She knelt down next to his leg to inspect the brace that kept his foot straight. She loosened it a bit, seeing that he was keeping it too tight. "You won't lose now." She stood up, and gave a small giggle. "Now play again!" She added, shoving his guitar back at him.

August stared at the blonde girl.... "You... why... nevermind..." He said, before turning back to Thea in order to give her a glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another day   just another day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The (Fireworks) Beach-
Jump to: