Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies and Coffee (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:10 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
it really was a beautiful night, and jaques' heart was practically swelling in his chest. he likes chance so much. he knows he shouldn't this early on, but he does.

"i do enjoy writing occasionally," he says, "but i don't do it very often. but what about you? what are your hobbies?"

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_mvwl1bIGtY1t0cfgqo2_250
"That's what's up." Chance slowly nodded his head a few times before he started talking about himself.

"I dunno if this is considered a hobby or nor not, but I have goin' to parties and socializing with my friends," Chance stated with a grin on his face. "But besides that, I do home brewing. That's something that I really, really enjoy doing. Like, last night, I made mead for the first time." He really, really loved home brewing. "I also collect coins and play video games."
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:54 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
chance is so charming when he's talking about what he likes that jaques doesn't even take a second to worry about the fact that he'll never be able to go to parties with chance. he just looks so nice when he smiles and jaques feels like he could listen to him forever.

"you'll have to teach me how to home brew sometime," he says, smiling softly. he feels bold, like he could do anything. it's a nice feeling.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm

"Maybe I will." Chance looked down at Jaques and playfully bumped him with his shoulder. The son of Fortuna chuckled a bit. "So, tell me more about yourself. Like your favorite color and shit like that." Jaques had already told him, but Chance just wanted to hear it again from those full lips.

The son of Fortuna led them to the bridge that was over the Tiber River. He looked down at the water and how the moon's light glistened on top of it. "...I like coming here to think sometimes. Here and the Bacchus garden." Chance explained with a shrug of his shoulders. He placed his hands on the stone and leaned over bit.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:20 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques laughs softly when chance bumps his shoulder and beams up at him, all full of joy. he hasn't let himself relax like this in a while, trying to work extra hard to make up for the year he lost while recovering from his injury. he hadn't realized how much he missed it until now.

he knows chance had already gotten his favorite color, but jaques humors him anyway. "i like light blue," he says as he and chance walk up the bridge, stopping in the middle. he takes a moment to admire chance in the moonlight before joining him at the edge of the bridge, arm draped over the stone railing so their elbows are brushing. he wants to lean into chance's side like how they were at the movie, but he can't seem to calm his nerves enough to do it.

"it's a nice spot," he says softly as he watches the reflection of the moon in the water. it's nice and peaceful, the sound of the water under the bridge creating a gentle background noise.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Chance grinned. "That's right, that's right." The black Canadian wrapped his arm around Jaques' waist and gently pulled him closer to himself. "Light blue. I'll have to keep that in mind."

"So, I'm guessing there will be a second date, then?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Chance turned his body as that he was facing Jaques while his hip was resting against the side of the stone railing. His  hands found his waist. "Cause you hella cute."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:02 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques blushes and leans into jaques' side, grinning down at the water. he'd never imagined that his first date would be anything like this. he thought it'd be a nice dinner, and they probably wouldn't really touch except for a chaste hug at the end of the night. he's glad it went differently.

and then chance is turning to face him, and jaques can't just not look at him so he turns to face chance and then they're practically chest to chest, and chance's hand is on jaques' waist and chance is asking him out again, and jaques feels like he can hardly breathe. "i. yes," he says, beaming up at chance. "yes, of course."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Chance's smile only increased in size when Jaques agreed. He had a feeling that he would, but hearing him say it was all the better. The son of Fortuna grinned. "Good. So, maybe dinner or me teaching you how to home brew?" He asked with a sly smile on his face. He moistened his lips and decided to take it a step further and wrapped his arms fully around his waist so that his hands were touching.

"Is this okay?" Chance asked in a low, sensible voice. "With my arms around your waist like this?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:26 am

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
he sighs softly, happily, and smiles up at chance. "that would be lovely," he says. "i'd like that a lot."

the spring air is starting to cool off, and jaques leans into chance's chest for warmth. he's feels overwhelmed in the same way he did earlier, like he's the luckiest man alive. "this is perfect," he says. "just like this."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:51 am

"That didn't help my answer." He chuckled. Chance wasn't sure whether or not Jaques heard what he said as a question or a statement. "Homebrewing or dinner?" He asked raised eyebrows. Chance was one of those types of guys who needed a straight answer.

Chance nodded his head and grinned, keeping his arms snugly around the legacy of Justitia and Honos' waist. He stared into his brown eyes for a bit, before flickering down to his lips, then back up into those eyes again. "....How you ever kissed a guy before?" He asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:42 am

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
he laughs softly, embarrassed. he must have misheard chance. "takeout and home brewing?" he suggests. "it's the best of both."

his breath catches in the back of his throat. chance's arms are warm around his waist and his gaze weighs heavy, keeping jaques rooted in the ground. "i, um," he says, at a loss for words. "i haven't."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:44 am

"That sounds perfect." He chuckled and bit his lip softly.

Chance could feel his heart quickening after he got his answer from Jaques. He wanted to kiss him so bad, but...

But what if Jaques pulled away and felt suddenly uncomfortable? That wouldn't be able to brag about being the player that he was.

Then again, this was Camp Jupiter. Things happened all the time that Chance never prepared for. Moistening his lips, he leaned in and gently pecked Jaques' lips, but didn't moved away too far. He stayed an inch away from his face. "How's that?" He asked in a slightly husky voice.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:00 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques makes a soft noise in the back of his throat, high and breathless. gods, he likes chance so much. he likes him so f*cking much. he's so tall and jaques needs to tilt his head up when chance kisses him.

"chance," he whispers breathlessly, voice full of wonder. he brings his hand up to the back of chance's neck. "it's perfect. gods, you're perfect."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:36 pm

The son of Fortuna bit his lip gently, his heart dropping when Jaques' said his name. He couldn't remember whether or not his date did at all said his name prior to this amount, but it was something special about when it passed his lips. Speaking of.

"Nah, what's perfect is them lips," Chance pecked them. "They're full," Peck. "Soft," Peck. "And very, very kissable." He whispered and then kissed him again, but longer. His stance became more centered on Jaques with his back to the railing.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:26 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
he laughs, blushing intensely at chance's compliments. he's so nice, and jaques has never kissed anyone before but chance is so good at it, so much so that jaques feels dizzy. he has no clue what he's doing, but it feels so nice that he doesn't even care.

a warmth settles in jaques' chest, and pretty soon he's smiling, so much so that he breaks the kiss and buries his face in chance's neck, laughing softly. "tonight was perfect," he says.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:08 pm

The son of Fortuna studied the redness that was now glowing on Jaques' face. Chance was happy about what he has done to this legacy of Honos and Justitia. He wanted to do more to make him blush like that, but that would have to be settled for later. Much later. He didn't want to rush anything with Jaques.

After a couple of seconds of staring at him, Chance leaned down and kissed his lips again, then again. "That last one was for good luck." He whispered before slightly pulling away. "Want me to walk you back to your place?" He asked with a grin on his face.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Tue May 02, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 5:58 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques laughs again, grinning up at chance. he's so glad he decided to go out tonight, and as nerve wracking as it had been, he's glad he was honest with chance earlier. tonight had been perfect.

he laughs yet again, still beaming at chance. "i'd like that," he says softly.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:16 pm

"Good." Chance gently took Jaques' face in between his hands and kissed his forehead. He then pulled away and took his hand, leading him back to his home. "Where do you stay anyway? With your parents or in an apartment?" He asked with at raised eyebrow. He looked over at Jaques with a grin on his face. "I really enjoyed myself tonight, Jaques." He whispered with a wider grin on his face than before.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:38 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques closes his eyes, leaning into chance's touch with a gentle smile on his lips. when chance pulls back and slips his hand into jaques', jaques stays close to chance, still grinning ridiculously.

"i have an apartment," he says. he loves his parents; they're wonderful people, really. but after ten years of no personal space, jaques had wanted to live on his own, was ready for the privacy and the quiet. living alone suited him well.

he ducks his head down to hide his blush and grin behind his hair. "so did i," he says gently.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 12:33 am

"We'll have to do it again next Friday, but in between that time and now, we can hang out, maybe kiss some more if you'd like." The son of Fortuna charmed with a smile on his face.

Chance looked down at Jaques as they were finally off the bridge. He looked forward again as they entered the city with a grin on his face. "...So, uh, this is going to be a person question, but are you -- am I the first guy to take interest in you?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 8:44 am

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques grins. "i'd like that," he says shyly. he likes chance so much. he likes kissing chance so much. his heart is pounding in his chest, but not like when he's anxious. it's nice, like the thrill of a good training session.

jaques bites his bottom lip and lets out a quiet, barely noticeable sigh. "i, um," he says haltingly, awkwardly. he wanted to lie, to say he'd been with other boys before, but there wasn't really a point now, anyway. "yes. you are."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:36 pm

The son of Fortuna looked over at Jaques again as he watched as the burning street lights illuminated the side of his face.

"That's not anything to be ashamed of, Jaques." Chance reassured even though eh assumed that he wouldn't be. He moistened his lips as they entered the residential area. "Which one of the apartment buildings are yours?" He asked with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:07 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
he ducks his head down again, hiding his face behind his hair. he knows it's okay that he's never been on a date before; his mom had told him enough times herself. but there's something about hearing it from chance, something that makes it feel solid and real in a way that repeating it to himself when he was in public never really did.

"i live right here," he says, leading chance to the complex he lives in and pausing outside the door. he doesn't know if chance wants to walk him up to his room, or if he should say goodbye here, and he feels so clumsy, but he doesn't mind that much anymore, even though his cheeks are still tinged pink with embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:35 pm

The son of Fortuna sighed and looked up at the apartment building, then back down at Jaques. He took his hand in his and looked it over before pressing his lips against it, then leaning forward to kiss his lips.

"I see you in class, then later Friday afternoon. Do you mind getting the take out?" He asked, reaching up to hold the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:57 pm

back to faint music
back to ordinary life
jaques kisses chance back softly, leaning into his touch. his heart's fluttering in his chest. "i don't mind," he says.

"i had a really great time tonight," he says, and he doesn't want to go yet, wants chance to stay around longer and kiss him some more, but he's starting to feel exhaustion creeping in and he's ready to curl up in bed with a book and read until his eyes can't stay open.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies and Coffee (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome-
Jump to: