Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football, The Right Way (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Football, The Right Way (p) Empty
PostSubject: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Football, The Right Way (p) Large

Jasper Holst was ready to get back into his normal life habits after the strange night he had had the night before. The son of Dionysus had gotten to the pitch early to warm-up. He was wearing a his red and white home AFC Ajax jersey, his favorite football team from back home in Amsterdam, paired with white and red shorts and socks. Jasper was on the pitch juggling the soccer ball on his feet and knees, and then kicking the ball into the net. His headphones were in his ears. It was about 5:30 and the other players were starting to arrive, including Naomi who was coming to watch the match.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Football, The Right Way (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
Francios had heard about the game from other campers, but espically from the Nike, Apollo, Athena, and Ares cabins. He was excited to watch the soccer game take place. He was dressed in a white tank top, black running shorts, and pink socks that came up to his knees. He himself looked like he was ready to play.

He had a duffle bag on his shoulder that contained everything that a Dutch soccer needed. His eyes scanned the soccer field before they fell on Jasper. Once they made eye contact, he sat down on the first set of bleachers and crossed his legs.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Naomi looked at Francois as he made eye contact with her twin brother, Jasper. The daughter of Dionysus moved and sat down next to Francois, but didn't say anything to him. Jasper walked to the center of the pitch with the other guys who were playing. They were playing shirts and skins, and he was on skins. The Dutch boy ran over to his stuff and tossed his shirt down with it and then ran to his position. He jumped up and down a bit, and stretched out his legs. He was playing striker.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Francios watched as Jasper came over and gave him a small wave. He picked up his shirt and laid it across his lap. Francios then put on his sunglasses. "Hm, that's a fine piece of human right there." He tilted his head to the side and grinned. "Hm," He glanced over at Naomi. "Oh, I didn't see you there!" Yes he did.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Naomi looked at Francois, not believing him. "Yeah, okay." The daughter of Dionysus snarked. Her and Jasper hadn't slept at all the night before. They'd spent all night sitting on his bunk and talking about Francois and Jasper's sexuality. It was the most they had talked about it since he told her. She didn't believe Francois as far as she could throw him. "He's going to kick some serious ass." Naomi said.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:58 pm

The son of Eros chuckled and watched Jasper on the field. "He sure is. Then hopefully he'll take me for ice cream later." Francios looked over at Naomi, then back forward at the soccer game. "Maybe you can tag along too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:03 am

Naomi rolled her eyes a little bit. "So, tell me, what exactly do you want with my brother, because, from what I've heard, it can't be anything good." The daughter of Dionysus snipped. On top of not believing Francois, she didn't trust him either. Naomi turned to the game to watch Jasper get a really good shot on the goal, but unfortunately the other team's blocker was able to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:20 am

Francios smirked, shaking his head. "Oh, you guys do jump to assumptions, huh? Listen, I know this is going to be hard for you, but Jasper is going to be mine one day. I'll be the baddest b*tch on his arm. He'll get that good head, that good riding technique. Everything." He shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:34 am

Naomi squinted at Francois a little bit. "First off, be nice to me. Jasper is my twin brother and my opinion could be the deciding one. Second, from what Jasper and others have told me, you're not really the "mine" type. You don't seem big into ownership or... how do you say... commitment. Jas needs more than that." Naomi said, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder as she looked at the game. As she did, Jasper knocked a blazing header into the box and it went in. Naomi cheered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:03 am

"What? I am being nice to you." Francios gasped dramatically. "I'm heart broken." He gave her a smile before cheering for Jasper. "Well maybe I'll change just for Jasper. Maybe he'll be the one for me. Who knows?" Francios grinned and looked down at the son of Dionysus' shirt. "You don't know about me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 am

The daughter of Dionysus sat back down from cheering for her brother. "I don't really believe that people can change all that much." Naomi rolled her eyes. "I may not know you, but you don't know about Jasper." Naomi pushed her dark hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:46 am

Football, The Right Way (p) Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho4_250
Francios sighed. "I will when he takes me a date." He said with confidence in his voice. "Which will be by the end of this week." He grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "We'll have to see, wont we?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 am

Naomi scratched the tattoo on her forearm. "Jas isn't going to be like anyone you've been with. Stop acting like he is going to fit into these molds you have in your head." Jasper looked over at Naomi and Francois and then smiled. Naomi smiled back, and then quickly turned to see how Francois reacted.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

Football, The Right Way (p) Tumblr_oadobrZeB81sgaqfho4_250
"I'm trying to get him to fit into anything." Francios waved at Jasper. "He's hot and I like him. I want to make his eyes roll back in his head." He admitted. "I wanna be kept and Jasper seems like the person to do just that."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:21 am

Naomi shook her head. "Imma need you to stop making sexual comments about my brother who I've known since the womb." The daughter of Dionysus shuddered a little bit. She then looked back at Francois. "I'm going to be honest, I'm interested to see where this goes, but, above all, I want the best for Jas."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:31 am

Francios sighed heavily. "You don't think I'm the best for Jasper? You, what? Would like somebody like Mikaela or perhaps Julieta? News flash, he's gay and the sooner he gets over those coming out getters, the easier his life will be." Francios sighed and ran his nimble fingers through his hair. "This is pointless, trying to explain things to you."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 3:37 am

Naomi groaned. "Stop acting like you know him more than I do. I know him better than anyone in the world. I know he's gay. I don't want him with one of the love girls." The daughter of Dionysus snapped. "You might be what's best. I'm not saying you're not." Naomi said, practically a growl, not looking at Francois.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:30 am

Francios sighed. "Good." He looked over at her, then back at Jasper. His face softened some, but quickly put back on his smug smile. "Maybe he won't leave me for someone better since I am better." He mused with a grin on his face. "Anyways, so, any parties you two throwing?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 4:39 am

The daughter of Dionysus groaned, but a smile was on her face. "I hope he gets happy." Naomi said, watching her brother run around the pitch. "Uh, yeah, us and our buddy Noah are trying to get something really big thing planned. I'm sure you're cabin will be the first to get the memo when it's together."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 5:32 pm

The son of Eros sighed. "Why is that? If anything, the Apollo cabin would be one of the first to hear about it. Aphrodite will be second, and then it's us." He giggled. "You were close, though!" He flashed a smile before turning his head to look at the son of Dionysus on the field.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Naomi rolled her eyes. "From what I understand, Mikaela gets all the information in the world before anyone even thinks of it. That shit's insane." The daughter of Dionysus, shook her head, laughing a little. After watching the game for a few more minutes, Jasper kicked a killer bicycle kick into the net.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Football, The Right Way (p) Tumblr_ohx83weUue1ubfwvlo2_500
Francios giggled. "That's my sister for you." He clapped happily for Jasper, slightly bouncing up and down. "He's so good!" He mused with a grin on his face. The son of Eros calmed down and looked at Naomi, then back at the soccer field. "Well I'll be there of course."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Naomi looked over at Francois. "Who said you're invited?" She said, deadpanned, but then a smile crossed her face. "I'm joking. Everyone is gonna be invited. The Holst's are going to turn this place upside down." Naomi said, confidentially. Just as she finished, the game ended.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Francios chuckled and stood up, clapping for Jasper. He bent down to pick up his duffle bag and sat it on the bench. He unzipped it, then took out a blue Gatorade, healthy fruit snacks, and a towel. "Good job, Jasper!" He cheered with a wide smile on his face.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:16 pm

Jasper looked at Francois as he came up. "Oh, yeah, uh, thanks dude." Jasper said, rubbing his thumb under his nose. Jasper looked up at Naomi. "Hey, Nai, can you, uh, take my stuff back to the cabin? I'm going to get pizza with the guys." The son of Dionysus looked at Francois. "Catch you later." Jasper said, and took his shirt back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football, The Right Way (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons-
Jump to: