Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death, drama, and darlings (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Death, drama, and darlings (private) Empty
PostSubject: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Two Days Ago; Last Day of Scotland Topic

The house was empty except for Emmett. Carter was still in Scotland, Mrs. Virgo was getting grocery, and Sophia was at a meeting about building new statues in New Rome.

Brooklyn knocked on the door, expecting Sophia to be home.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Emmett ran through the furniture like a horse through the fields, thinking that it was his dad back home with food or his personal pancake provider Sophia. Opening the door slowly, he wasn't disappointed either. His body went a little bit weak as he stared at the person. "B-Brooklyn, Sophia's not here if you're looking for her." he stuttered and looked at the ground as he gulped. He had an serious case of bed hair and he probably smelled like chocolate anyways. Not very manly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 pm

"Oh, well, I wanted to drop off a few shirts I borrowed from her anyway." Brooklyn went inside and got a few shirts out of her bag, and put them in Sophia's room. "Uh, well, I'll see ya, then, Emmett," Brooklyn said. "Oh, wait, do you know when Sophia will be home?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Emmett was just staring at her like an idiot. "I uhm, when the meeting ends I assume." he woke up from his sleep. "I suggest you don't go yet, since those meetings usually last for centuries." Emmett tried to keep her for a while.

//Centuries, Centurions, teehee
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:34 pm

"Good job on that assumption, Emmett," she laughed. "Now, now, Emmett Alexander Virgo, are you just trying to get me to stay," she asked, being a little flirty and rubbing her hand along the back of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Emmett let out a small 'hic' kind of sound when she touched him. "No...I mean yes. What the hell am I supposed to do alone for two hours?" he scratched his nose,a habit of his.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm

"Well..." she didn't know why, what was going through her mind, or what was going on, but she lightly kissed him on the lips. Had she just fell for Emmett? Certainly not. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Emmett stood there like a statue, not fully realizing what's happening. He pulled away from the kiss, trying not to freak out. "What did you just do?" Emmett gasped (lol) and feeling how he was probably tomato red by now.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm

"I- I don't know! I don't know! Oh, Jupiter, I'm sorry! I just! In the moment, I just...I don't know, I'm sorry. I'm going to leave. I'm sorry." Brooklyn was blushing and quickly turned away. Why did she do that? Was it because she missed Carter? Or did she just want love? Or did she genuinely like Emmett?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Emmett did a huge cliché and went for a wrist grab. "Hey, it's okay." he laughed. "You're not leaving me alone for two hours, right?" he persuaded her to stay.

//wow this sucks. Well, she'll be dead in a few posts anyway so
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

Brooklyn sighed. "No. I'm just freaked out, okay?" she said and looked at him. "And, I don't know why...I guess it's just with Carter around all these years, I never noticed you, and then that thing just happened, and I don't know what to think now."

ooc: lol this is what you call 2012 RPing
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 pm

"Wow, gee thanks. I guess my brother was always much flashier." he laughed.
"But hey, I guess I am not that bad either." Emmett thought.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 pm

ooc: Nothing useful's going to happen so let's get the meaningful fun part started

bic:

Present Day (Two Days after Scotland/Brooklyn and Emmett)
Carter had invited Ainsley over to his house after a few days of chaos. He felt like they were closer since Scotland, which was good. Mrs. Virgo wasn't home (damn Mrs. Virgo is away a lot), Sophia wasn't home and Emmett wouldn't be home for a few hours (or so you might think), so it would be quiet and not painful.

Carter had his glasses on. (He normally wore contacts, but his eyes were bothering him so he took them out) He set the table with a lobster dinner, which his mom made (he told her it was for a Senate meeting). He tried his best to make everything perfect, even fixing the portrait of his mother in her younger days, which was on the dining room wall. Mrs. Virgo in her younger days resembled Sophia a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Ainsley was looking left and right, making sure no one saw her. Not that there was anything to be afraid of. She ringed the bell and waited for someone to answer. She had a nice white flowy dress, nothing too dressy nor inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Carter answered the door. "Wow, don't you look nice. Come in." He smiled, closing the door behind her. "Take a seat, m'lady," he teased. Carter locked the door, just in case of Brooklyn or any other of Sophia's friends. Apparently Sophia told her friends to just enter as they please? Carter couldn't count how many times he woke up in the morning and saw two random teen girls in his kitchen. OKay, twice, but still.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

"Thanks." she started playing around with her hair like she saw the girls in movies do. She wasn't sure if it really served a purpose. She took a seat as told and looked around her. The kitchen was familiar to her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:39 pm

Carter sat down across from Ainsley and got a lobster. He started cracking it open, put the butter sauce on it, and eating it. "So, how are things with Nick going?" he asked after taking a few bites.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Ainsley had eaten lobster on a few occasions so she was exited, although careful not to show it and be a bit more ladylike than she really is. "Nick is almost my height, it's so weird." she laughed. Ainsley felt guilty for not being there for him. "What about Sophia and Emmett?" she asked him in turn.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 pm

"Eh, they're like they always are. Nothing's really changed except for me being phone-less." Carter took a few more bites. "I guess nothing new's happening to either of us, then, really. So, what exactly did you tell your grandparents?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

"I told them I was stuck in the airport. I feel bad for lying though, since they did raise me." she muttered, "But let's talk about something else. I really like the lobster." Ainsley cheered him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Carter nodded. "Yeah, my mom cooked it. I told her it was for a Senate meeting. If you want, there's salad too." He got some iced tea and poured them both some.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:19 am

"Your mom seems to be out awfully a lot." Ainsley said and shook her head at the offer of more food. "So you guys mostly live with your father?" she made a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 am

"Nah, we don't really have a father. I think my mom is dating some dude, though. I've never met him. I'm kinda the fatherly figure around here. My mom's just constantly busy and leaves me in charge a lot." What she would do if she knew this was how he repaid her... Carter thought.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 am

"Oh.." was everything she could get out from her mouth. She felt really bad and regretted asking that question. Well, she was bound to know it one day anyways. Ainsley was pretty much done with eating.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:00 am

Carter finished. He looked at the time. It was 9 PM. "So, uh, can I show you my collection of antique Roman swords?" he asked, knowing it probably sounded nerdy. When she wasn't looking, he quickly popped a breathmint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death, drama, and darlings (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next