Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sunshine is Back! (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 12:41 am

Jerome limped into the Caldecott Tunnel with the rest of his quest mates. He was happy that all of them came out alive and even more so happy that Jerome got to meet his father face to face. The quest was more than an access. It was more than just complete. It was conquered. Unfortunately, instead of coming back with the things he left with, Jerome only had one duffle bag and his arrow-filled quiver over his shoulder. There was one person on his mind, however, that never left: Robin. He missed his grumpy cat. Even though he IM him a while go, he still missed...touching him. And kissing him. When he came out on the other side, he sighed peacefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 1:01 am

So, after having me just pout all day in the barracks, one of the other soldiers suggested I just go wait until the quest got back. And that's what I did. Needless to say everyone was speechless when I started daily volunteering to guard the tunnel entrance. But in the end it paid off when, Jupiter knows how many days it had been, I finally saw the group of kids approaching. Looking worriedly through them, I let out a relieved sigh when I saw the familiar smiling face of the stupid son of Apollo. Glaring at my co-guard when he started to protest, I dropped my borrowed shield and sword and rushed towards them. "You'd better have brought back my daggers, Clarke."I blurted out as I stood before him, barely containing the smile on my face. "Oh, and, hey guys, welcome back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 am

The son of Apollo smiled widely when he saw Robin. "Hey, Grumpy Cat!" Jerome wrapped his arms around his waist and picked him up to give him a hug. "My Grumpy Cat!" He spin around and laughed loudly. He sat him down and reached into his bag to hand Robin his daggers. "Here ya go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 3:25 am

I tried to swat his arm away with a chuckle but wrapped my arms around his neck when he hugged me, hugging him back with all my might. "Hey there Human Boombox."I mumbled, blushing heavily at the public display of affection. "Thanks."I gave him a small, shy smile as I took the daggers, hiding them in my boots before reaching out to hug him again, burying my face in the crook of his neck. "I missed you, you stupid stupid son of Apollo. So freaking much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 3:31 am

The son of Apollo laughed and wrapped his arms around his waist and sighed peacefully, burying his face in his brown hair. "I missed you more." He tightened his grip a bit before wincing and pulling away. He didn't want Robin to see him hurt. "I could nap for a few weeks right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 5:04 am

I frowned as he pulled away with a slight, almost unnoticable winc. "What happened?"I asked as I looked him up and down, worry evident in my voice. "Are you hurt? I've been studying some healing spells, you know, i-in case something... Bad happened. Which did not, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 am

Jerome shook his head. "No, no, I'm fine!" He placed his hands on either side of his face. "See? I'm okay. Don't worry, nothing bad happened to me or anything like that." The son of Apollo grinned. "Gods I missed you so much, Grumpy Cat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 5:59 am

I glared at him before pulling the other boy back into a tight hug. "I missed you too, you jerk. Don't ever go and leave me like that again, alright? You could have died out there! I spent every freaking day praying to everyone for your life and it could have all gone to waste!"I sobbed openly now, the emotion of the moment to strong to be restrained as tears ran freely for the second time since my father died. "Gods, you've turned me into a crybaby, Clarke."I tried to chuckle as I wiped my tears on the sleeve of my black - as usual - jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 pm

The son of Apollo held Robin close to keep him from crying. He never knew how much Robin missed until this moment. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I'm promise." Jerome gave hm a soft smile before pulling away to loook at him. "Do you miss me enough to...let me finally take your on a date?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 12:08 pm

I rolled my eyes at his comment, playfully punching him in the shoulder. "I already said I'd let you before you left, silly, although I'm seriously starting to regret it. I think I'm already tired of that stupid smiley face of yours."I teased him with a grin, reaching in my backpack to find the hidden nectar I had stolen from the infirmary. "Just to make sure everything's alright, kay?"I asked as I offered the godly drink to him, disguised in a plain looking water bottle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 12:47 pm

He looked down at the nectar, then back up at Robin'a face. With a playful grin, he sighed. "You don't want me to smile any more? Well fine!" He turned on his heel and started to march his way toward the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 1:00 pm

"Hey, hey, wait!"I exclaimed as I ran after him. Congratulations, you finally went too far. I hope you're happy with it, you screwed up again. "I didn't mean it, you know it! You can't just leave me again like that, I just got you back! Don't you dare run away from me, Jerome Clarke, or I swear to anyone that's listening I will make your life in this camp a living hell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Jerome turned to look over his shoulder at Robin before turning around to look at the son of Trivia and smirked. "How would you make my life a livin hell?" He asked before turning around fully to look at Robin.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Thu May 04, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 1:53 pm

"I-I don't know, I-I'd find a way."I muttered flustered, taking a step back when he stopped and glaring at the ground. "If that's what you want though then just leave; don't torment me with promises of dates and sleepless nights worrying about your well-being just to come back and mock me straight to my face. I never would have thought you to be the manipulating type but apparently I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Jerome's smile faded a bit and quickly went over to Robin and wrapped his arms around his waist. He looked into his eyes and gently rested his forehead against his. "I'm sorry, Robin. I'm not a manipulating person. You know that." Jerome sighed and gently pulled away. "I'd love for you to heal me up. Show me what you've learned."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 am

I sighed and turned my head to the side in order to avoid his deep eyes. "Nevermind. I'm sorry I snapped at you. Can... Can we please go get you settled and go to sleep? I... I haven't slept much - that's why I'm so agitated. Please?"I asked and turned my head to look at him with the best kitten eyes I could muster. What? If I'm going to br a Grumpy Cat, might as well use it to my advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 12:57 am

The son of Apollo chuckled and pecked his lips. "Yes, let us got to sleep." Robin took his hand and led him from the tunnel down toward the barracks. "Then after our nap, we can talk about anything you want to talk about. Promise."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri May 05, 2017 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 1:01 am

I nodded with a small smile, following him eagerly through the streets of Camp Jupiter. Loads of people stopped and stared, some even clapped - it wasn't uncommon for a hero of a quest and the new had certainly reached everyone right now. "You seem to be getting a lot of attention. Not bad, not bad."I teased, a barely noticable hint of bitterness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 1:44 am

Jerome shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Robin. "So? The only person that matters to me right now, but you." He led him into the fifth cohort, surrounded with claps and hoots from his cohort mates. The son of Apollo smiled and gave everyone a wave. He had to admit that he was liking the attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 1:50 am

I sighed as I followed him inside the fifth cohort, choosing to let go of his hand and find my way in the shadows, away from the gathered crowd. As much as I liked the son of Apollo, I still couldn't put up with lots of people, especially not for such a long period of time. I sat on his bed and observed him for a second, seeing the truly happy smile on his face, the sparkle in his eyes,and it all just made my insecurities even more prominent. I huffed and kicked my shoes off, placing my daggers carefuly on his bedside table before sitting cross legged on the small-ish bed, glaring at the blanket underneath me as I faced my mind in an inner fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 1:57 am

The son of Apollo was basking in the praise from his cohort and would be lying if he said that he wasn't enjoying it. Jerome talked about the quest with his friends for a good thirty minutes before dismissing himself when the others came in. He made his way to his bunk and looked at Robin. "Now I'm all yours."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Fri May 05, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 am

The battle was over and I was the loser, once more. "Great"I faked a small grin at him before standing up, taking his duffel bag from him and quickly putting everything back in its place, thankful for the distraction. "How about you just go get ready for bed, huh? Go take a shower and let's just go to sleep."I instructed, handing him his pajamas before getting rid of my jacket, revealing the - surprise, surprise - black T-shirt underneath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Jerome looked him with a slightly concerned look on his face. "Why do you sound like that?" He knelt down in front of Robin with his hands on his knees. "I'll shower and sleep when you tell me what's up with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 11:29 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "I told you, I'm just agitated from the lack of sleep. So please go get ready for bed so we can go to sleep?"I asked in a calm, gentle voice, reaching to stroke his cheek in a tiny for some but huge for my character display of affection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 11:41 pm

The son of Apollo sighed and stood up. "Okay, I will." He smiled a bit and headed for the showers. After about fifteen minutes, Jerome walked back shirtless with a pair of shorts on. He got in his bunk and turned over on his back. "Robin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   

Back to top Go down

Sunshine is Back! (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next