Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sunshine is Back! (p)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Fri May 05, 2017 11:48 pm

Once he got into the shower, I decided to g back to the Third cohort in order to get some clean clothes for the night and retrieve Jerome's lyre. He was still in the shower when I got back so I decided to pass my time with some writting. As soon as I heard the bathroom door being pulled open, I threw the small notebook underneath the bed and went over to the bag I had placed by the closet to retrieve my clothes. "I'll be right back, realized I need a quick shower myself. You sleep if you're tired, okay?"I told him before I quickly disappeared into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 12:07 am

Jerome nodded his head and turned to watch Robin get up. "I really miss you and I want to hold you." The son of Apollo grinned and moistened his lips with a grin on his face. "Like I should've done before I left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 12:16 am

I was back five minutes later, my wet hair nearly black and matted on my head. I glared at the strands hanging in front of my eyes before I turned to watch Jerome on the bed. "You know, for a guy, you can be quite dramatic."I chuckled as I got under the blankets quickly, a cold breeze making me shiver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 12:27 am

Jerome wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow I'll tell you everything about my quest."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sat May 06, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 am

I grinned and burried my face in the crook of his neck. "I'd like to know all about it."I mumbled, my voice betraying my fatigue as my eyes closed and I finally found some peace in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 12:42 am

The son of Apollo smiled some and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 1:00 am

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 1:02 am

OOC: Yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 1:11 am

It was waaay too early and I was waaay too tired to wake up this early. I huffed and turned to the otherside, the overbearing heat making me roll off the bed and fall on floor. My eyes opened with a groan and were met with unfamiliar surroundings. "What the hell?"I grumbled as I tried to figure out where exactly I was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 2:07 am

Jerome rolled over a bit in his sleep. The son of Apollo opened his eyes and leaned forward to see Robin on the ground. With a smirk, he moistened his lips. "I thought robins liked to be high in the sky not down on the ground."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sat May 06, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 am

I glared at the young boy at the bed before closing my eyes again with a groan. "I hate you. You and your stupid body heat. What time is it? Are we even supposed to be awake at this hour?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 1:21 pm

The son of Apollo chuckled swung his legs over the edge of the cot and got down from it to help Robin back on the bed. Jerome grinned and sat him down on the edge of the bed. "There ya go, Grumpy Cat." He pecked his cheek. "Let's get you back to bed, sugarplum."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 4:17 pm

I grunted as I was pulled up on the bed. "Sugarplum? No. I accepted Grumpy Cat, I accepted Robin Hood but that's where I draw the line. No cheesy nicknames. No sugarplum. Deal?"I muttered and flopped back down on the soft bed, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him along with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Jerome chuckled. "You have a point, you have a point." The son of Apollo moistened his lips and pecked his forehead. "Deal my Sorcerer." He winced a bit when he tried to turn. "Do you mind?" He gestured to his bruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 1:08 am

I frowned at the bruise and sat up, all thoughts of sleep forgotten. Reaching over to my backpack, I grabbed the new large spellbook I had bought, searching through it to find the healing spell I had been working on. I read it over a few times before placing my hands gently over the bruise. "This might sting a little"I warned before I started muttering in Latin, light blue flames escaping from my fingertips and quickly fixing up Jerome. Five minutes later, I pulled my hands away to check if it had all gone well, wiping some sweat that had gathered on my forehead. New spells always did that to me. "Is it better now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 1:36 am

The son of Apollo winced at the flames, but didn't cry. He did too much of that on the trip. Jerome sighed and rolled over onto his back. "I-it's fine." He moistened his lips and looked over at Robin. "You're a life saver."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 2:03 am

I looked him over once more, checking for any other wounds or bruises, before my eyes settled back on his face. "Are you hurt anywhere else? I-I want to help you."I muttered, feeling slightly bad for hurting him, even though it was unintentional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 2:52 am

"No, I'm fine." Jerome sat up and looked around for his lyre. Once he found it, he laid back down and started to strum it. "Hm....Well I could use a kiss to ease the pain." He whispered, studying his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 am

I blushed deeply and scurried off the bed, rushing to the bathroom in order to get dressed for the day and avoid the tension in the room. I stepped out a few moments later and went back into bed, pressing myself close to his side and closing my eyes to enjoy the music, hoping it'd calm my inner turmoil. A few seconds later though I turned my head to look up at him, observing the dark skinned boy carefully. In a sudden moment of courage, I leaned up and briefly placed my lips against his in a chaste kiss. "Was that okay?"I asked shyly, my blush back with raging force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 am

Jerome continued to play until he paused. He felt the lips against his and a wide smile came across. He slowly continued playing, this time a soft and romantic song. "It was perfect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 3:55 am

I grinned and poked him in the shoulder with a playful glare. "Don't expect any more of that until tje date. I'm not that kind of guy."I chuckled and fell back down on the bed, resting my head on his chest and letting my eyes close as I fell back into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 am

Jerome continued playfully softly even while Robin fell asleep. He wanted him to have a good, refreshing nap so he tied in a bit of magic to made sure that happened. Once the son of Trivia was good and asleep, Jerome decided to hold him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 4:02 am

I didn't sleep for long but it was one of the most satisfying naps I had ever had in my entire life. Stretching my arms above my head with a yawn abd a slight purr, I opened up my eyes to look over the son of Apollo. "Hey again."I mumbled, voice still heavy with sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 am

The son of Apollo's eyes opened. "Hey, my Warlock." He smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist. "...I was thinking that we have our date at night. Then on Friday, during the day." Jerome suggested. "How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   Sun May 07, 2017 4:32 am

I leaned back against him as I turned my gaze towards the ceiling. "Like, tonight? Don't you need more time to rest or something?"I asked, worry evident in my voice. "You know, take it easy for the first few days. You just got back from one of the largest quests after the war. You're a camp hero!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine is Back! (p)   

Back to top Go down

Sunshine is Back! (p)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: Caldecott Tunnel-
Jump to: