Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

first time for everything (private or is it...?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankie

PostSubject: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Fri May 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Heidi wandered into the forge a few minutes ago, and has been wandering around the place looking at all the quote on quote pretty things people had made. She had yet to reach the shelves where the weapons were kept, that's probably why she was thinking that everything was pretty. This wasn't the first time Heidi had ever been in place before, but for some reason she just felt like it was time to really explore the place. Maybe she figured she'd make something, or find someone to make her something. The not so young daughter of Hebe had not yet decided that yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Fri May 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Ada was working on some metal for a bird, she found it calming to be in the forge, hearing the sound of
metal being hit, warmed up av cooled down. She enjoyed the warm sensitization of making things and of
course the heat in there. She over all liked the forge. Her sweaty face (really charming) looked up at bit
as her wings where cooling down. She spotted a girl looking around and smiled at her, taking of her
glasses she walked over "hey, need some help with deciding on something?" Ada question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Heidi had been so busy looking at one particular piece of formed metal, that she had forgotten that she wasn't alone in the forge. "Uhh... sure?!" She answered, smiling a bit as she spun on her heel to look at the girl. "I don't really know what I want to make." She added, stating the obvious. She had to work on not doing that, you'd think seventy some years and she'd have broken that habit, but nah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 pm

She smiled friendly at her "Oh, don't worry about that, a lot of people come in here not really knowing what they want to do"
she said thinking a bit "Sooo, something particular or just something for fun or maybe decoration?" she question the girl.
Ada herself got a dreamy look in her eyes thinking of things to make, but she was listening to the girl too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm

"Hm... something for decoration would be nice!" Heidi told the girl, eyeing some of the molds used to make decorations. So many choices! How was an indecisive girl like her supposed to pick one?! "Uhh... how bout you choose one for me?! We'll be standing here for ages if you let me pick!" Heidi told the girl, giving a small awkward laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 am

She nod slowly looking at the girl before she looked at the wall "One last question. Something on you
or to hang up as a decor?"
she question at last before she let out a small chuckle at the last comment
she made. "Oh well, there are a lot of many things to choose from, you could even have something
newly made just for your wish and from you fantasy"
she said with a tiny smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 am

"Mmm décor. I love décor." Heidi said, in a dreamy voice as she thought about the amount of décor she already had covering her side of her cabin. "Maybe some type of flower..." She thought to herself, she liked flowers, but she already had a million of them....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Mon May 29, 2017 5:00 am

"Decor, but yeah" she nods looking at the wall herself dragging some hair away from her eyes smiling a bit.
"Ah, flower maybe this will catch your eyes?" she took up something that could remind someone of a wheel
with a flower in the middle. It was all made of metal, but the flower where painted.

Click here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 am

Ooc OMG I completely forgot about this!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

Bic
Heidi clapped her hands together happily. This girl had good taste. "Oh! That's perfect!" She said, dreamily, as if she was already imaging what it would look like hung on the wall on her side of the cabin. Her twin siblings would probably roll their eyes at yet another piece of wall decor, but they'd get over it, like always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viva

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Ooc- Don't worry, I have been gone for to long....

Bic-
"glad you liked it" She said with a smile on her face, she like helping out people
"I am guessing that's you would like it then?" she question, finding this dreamy
girl funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Heidi gave the girl a wide smile, as she nodded her head yes. She really liked the design, and thought it would go great with all her other stuff. She had a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first time for everything (private or is it...?)   

Back to top Go down

first time for everything (private or is it...?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1