Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A dark hour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karla

PostSubject: A dark hour   Tue May 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Hello,
It is with immense sadness that I type this message, but it is something that must tragically be done. This morning my nan passed away peacefully. I am deeply saddened by this loss and at the present time do not have much time or desire to rp. I apologise for those who will be affected by this.

I will still be around but replies and rps will be slow in coming, however be sure that I will reply and rp again soon.

Karla

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: A dark hour   Tue May 09, 2017 2:59 pm

i am so so sorry for your loss. my grandmother passed in october and it took me a long time to recover and regain energy in the wake of that. please take care of yourself and do all the healing you need to do. i know we haven't spoken much but if you need to talk to someone i'd be more than willing to lend a hand. may her memory be a blessing and may she rests in peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A dark hour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1