Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Daughter of Magic(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 2:55 pm

She was almost there. She could feel it, safety was just around the next corner. As the hill came into view, she sensed it. This was safety. This was Camp Halfblood. She looked back, at the monsters behind her, a pack of lycanthropes. They were fast, and her celestial bronze fans weren't doing anything when they connected. She was going to have to run and pray she was fast enough. Atop the hill, what appeared to be a dragon guarded a glittering golden object hanging from a pine tree. Was that a... fleece? Weird. As she ran, she looked back at the lycans, who were rapidly gaining on her. They were much faster than she was. At this rate, she was going to die before she even made it to camp.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 3:14 pm

I frowned as I raced up the hill, excited to meet the so called new camper but disappointed that no one was there. The weird howls and pants pulled me towards the edge of the hill and I froze as I looked over at the young girl being chased by the stupid wolfmen. With a pout, I reached my arms out before me as some shadows started gathering around me, the ground shaking and splitting open as a few skeletons crawled out on the surface. "Go help the scared lady, didn't your parents teach you to be gentlemen?"I scolded them as they paused and stared at me for instructions, leaning against Thalia's tree to catch my breath as they stomped down the hill to the enraged monsters.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:08 am

Naomi was licking the strawberry ice cream off from her fingers. "Aa-a, I'm so full." she patted her stomach a few times satisfied with her 'meal'. If she would eat anymore she would turn in to a ball of fat that rolls on the hills and eventually her organs would explode from the pressure. This girl didn't have a single worry in her sunny life right now. That was about to change when she saw a boy screaming on the hills something about chivalry. Naomi pulled up her thigh high socks and decided to try and catch him. She ran up the hill, already out of breath. "Heee-y, what's happening?" she said, before leaning to see what was really happening on the other side of the hill.
It took her a few seconds to realize that there were lycantropes being trampled on the ground by skeletons and there was a girl down there. Naomi let out a small scream terrified and started jumping scared what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:22 am

Her delicate chin tilted upwards, looking up at the hill as she ran. The monsters were hot on her heels, and she would be overtaken any second now. Flicking open her fans once more, she took a deep breath and began to speak an incantation as she ran. "過去の幽霊、私はあなたを召喚する" Kako no yurei, watashi wa anata o suru. Ghosts of the past, I summon you. Grey eyes filled with newfound determination, having not seen the other demigods, ghosts began appearing around her. 5 of them appeared, forming slowly as they faced down the wolfmen.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:44 am

I grinned at the newcomer as she made some ghosts appear around her - I would have known if I had a sister but it was still cool to hope she would be some kind of Underworld kid like me. I was brought out of my thoughts when a new girl started screaming and I was startled to realize there was someone next to me. "Hello!"I beamed at the shorter Asian girl, waving wildly as I grinned. "Don't be afraid, they won't harm you. I'm Cas, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Naomi's tone of screaming changed in to panicking and jumping even higher. The situation was super confusing to her, she just met a new person, another was trying to get herself killed. "Do you have a death wish? What are you doing?" Naomi screamed, signaling for the girl to run to her direction. Naomi tried listening to the stranger's Japanese, she was kind of hoping that the girl was like her. When Naomi entered camp she couldn't speak English that well and still had a hard time doing it. Even though the daughter of Apollo was cheery and exited to meet new people, now was seriously not the time. She threw a glance at the boy, looking like a puppy and then went back to shouting at the girl.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Morgana heard screaming and saw a girl at the top of the hill. As her japanese ghosts attempted to block off the wolf men, she ran towards the girl, short legs moving as fast as they dared. She had to get to the top of the hill where she would be safe! Not all the lycans had been blocked by the Ghosts, so as she was nearing the top of the hill, she turned around and kept at them, flicking her razor sharp fans across one's snout before blockung a blow from another.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:45 pm

I pouted and whined at the camper that glared at me but ignored it and turned to the still running girl. "Wooohooo, run kiddo! You got them, you can do it!"I cheered and clapped, curious about the result. My skeletons had gotten most of the lycanthropes along with her ghosts so she was free to run and reach us, the ones left wounded and slowed down by the few but still fighting bones. "She seems coolsies!"I exclaimed and grinned at my co-camper.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:57 pm

The girl was amazed by both of their powers. After standing in there in awe she ran to action. "I know she looks cool but, gah!" she said with a squeaky voice when one of the lycanthropes came a bit closer. She let out accidentally some beam of light out of hands, that probably blinded that wolf. Naomi stopped panicking and started to study the girl. She was super pretty but Naomi didn't want her mind wandering. "Are you hurt? Do you need healing?" Naomi half screamed, sometimes letting small whines. The Korean girl looked at the boy eyebrow raised, how could he grin? Naomi was so scared but this confident boy was just grinning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daughter of Magic(Open)    The Daughter of Magic(Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daughter of Magic(Open)
Page 1 of 1