Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Books and New Friends(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:16 pm

"Pfffttt. That obvious, huh? I'm not exactly the type to be all flirty after meeting a new person. Or really at all. After all I don't usually talk to new people, it's not exactly my style." Stepping away from the other boy and removing his arm, he laughed, a pure sound that was rarely heard from the boy.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ony3e25Ktz1qgq3h0o2_540

Matias watched as Rey removed his hands from his shoulder and looked down for a second before looking back up. He looked at Rey and mirrored his laugh. "It was only a little bit obvious. It's alright, I relate." Matias said running the side of hand along his upper lip and then continues to mirror Rey, putting his hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

"Ha, honestly I think it was pretty obvious. Though I did mean the cutie bit, you aren't a bad-looking guy." As he said this, he smiled again, back to his slightly more awkward self, the quiet guy who never really talked to other people all that much. He was a bit red from embarrassment, but didn't particularly mind the hand on his shoulder or even the close proximity. His own actions embarrassed him far more than anything else right now.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Matias' face turned a deep red when Rey commented on the genuine cutie comment. The son of Melpomene looked down and pulled his hand back, but as he did, he let his hand trail down the whole length of Rey's arm and then his hand before pulling it back to his own side. That was the moment that Matias question what was going on in that moment.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Now it was Rey's turn to turn bright red as Matias pulled his hand away, but not before tracing down the entire length of his arm and his hand. Rey forced himself to keep his gaze fixed on the son of Melpomene, blushing even brighter when he saw the other boy's blush, which was genuinely quite cute. He wasn't quite sure what was happening anymore, this was entirely new to him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Matias could feel Rey's eyes on him even as he looked down at his beat up red converse. As he always did in social situations that he was nervous in, Matias heard his almost-twin sister's voice in his ear yelling at him to say something, anything. Oh and eye contact, she was so big on eye contact. Matias looked up. He knew that Rey was looking at him, but it still scared him when he met Rey's eyes. "I, uh, I'm... words."
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Rey barely suppressed a giggle when Matias began stumbling over his words, it really was cute, as was how red he had gotten. Wait, what am I thinking? I just met this guy! As Matias looked down and back up again, he tried to think of something to say, but his mind came up blank, and as he began to stutter something unintelligible, the only thing he could think to do before he rambled to much and made a fool of himself was to go wrap his arms around the other boy. By that point he was nervous and embarrassed enough as it was, so he just stepped forwards without a word and hugged the other boy, still blushing madly the entire time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Matias' initial reaction was to jump back when suddenly Rey's arms were around him. At first his shoulders pulled back and his mind went into full panic mode. Matias wrapped his arms very lightly around Rey, his hands shaking a little bit as he did. He tightened his hands into fists and pulled his arms tighter around Rey. "This is very juxtapose to us." Matias whispered, next to Rey's ear.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:24 pm

"Mhmm... But this also does feel nice." Rey mumbled, voice slightly muffled. It really did feel nice and warm like this, and when Matias's arm wrapped tighter around him he buried his face in the other boy's shoulder without a second thought. For some reason, Matias being so close excited him and embarrassed him all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Matias' heart was racing and he was sure that Rey could feel it as their torsos were pressed up against each other. "Yeah, it is nice." Matias whispered against Rey's neck. The son of Melpomene took a deep breath and loosened his arms from around Rey. "Do you wanna go and uh get lunch or something." Matias asked.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Matias's warm breath tickling his neck made Rey blush more as they finally broke apart enough to see each others faces again. Rey nodded as Matias suggested they go eat lunch, grateful to be doing something normal and mundane as could be rather than whatever this awkward hugging was. His silver-blue eyes lowered to the ground as he managed to avoid getting red again, cheeks only just barely a light pink now. "That would be nice" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Matias took another deep breath as his arms moved back, stiff, to his own sides. Matias uncurled his fingers and looked down, thankful to see no blood on his hands. The son of Melpomene looked back up Rey with a slight smile on his face. "Let me go and get my book." Matias hurried over to where he had been sitting, and bent down to pick his book up. He took a few deep and shaky breath trying to collect himself and then walked back to Rey, smiling. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm

The moment Matias turned to grab his book Rey took a few shaky breaths, hoping he wasn't bright red by this point. He smiled as the other boy retrieved his book, trying not to stare when he bent over. Don't stare, pervert. You just met him. He reminded himself as Matias grabbed the book and stood back up. "Yeah, let's go!" He said happily, looking at Matias.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Matias nodded as they turned and walked towards the door. Matias pushed the wooden door open and held it for Rey, letting him walk ahead of him. Matias took a few quick steps to catched up with him, holding the book against his chest. It wasn't a long walk to the mess hall, so they were there before he knew it.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Rey smiled when Matias held the door open for him and allowed him to go first, taking a few quick steps to catch up with him afterwards. The walk didn't take long, but it was nice and peaceful, they didn't need to say anything. As they reached the dining pavilion, Rey stopped, taking in the new area. He hadn't eaten here his first day because he had been too stressed.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Matias grabbed a plate at the front table and started to pile some food on, all vegan of course. "Lunch is way more low-key than dinner. A spread of food, and you can sit wherever you like. At dinner you have to sit at your table." Matias explained. Once he had his food, he moved to what was normally his table and sat down, straddling the bench.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:35 pm

"I don't like that you have to sit at the same table as the rest of your cabin, personally I'd be better off sitting with a few quiet people, the Athena kids talk too much for me." Rey said, also grabbing a plate. His food was pretty plain, a garden salad and some grilled chicken, but he had never liked things overly fancy. He followed Matias to a table and sat down next to him, noting the all vegan food Matias had chosen.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:43 pm

The son of Melpomene nodded down at his own plate. "I'm vegan, by the way." He said in a strong Finnish accent as took a big bit of his salad. Matias sat sideways to look at Rey as they sat there. "I guess my cabin is cool enough." Matias commented, feeling a fair bit less pessimistic than before, a small smile locked on his face.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:47 pm

"I see. That's interesting. And yes to me your cabin seems far more interesting and cool than all the architects in my cabin. The only interesting one among them is Kase to be honest." Pausing to take a bite of his chicken, he smiled again, this time his dimples showing as he grinned. "Those stuffy kids in my cabin wouldn't know fun if it smacked them in the face."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Matias picked up a cucumber slice and took a bite. He chuckled a little bit and looked at Rey. "Let me guess, you're not a typical Athena kid, you're different." Matias finished the rest of the cucumber and picked his fork back up. "One of the things I've learned here is we are all too much like our godly parents, some of us are just more willing to show that side of them."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:57 pm

"I never said I'm different. I am pretty stuffy at times since I mostly only really read, but I'm quieter than most of them and I do like to have fun. We are all a bit different, whether we hold similarities with our godly parents or not. Personally, I like that I'm not exactly like my siblings. Uniqueness is a good thing." With that statement, Rey dug into his chicken, wielding it down in what seemed to be a manner of seconds.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:06 am

Matias chuckled and took another bite from the salad on his plate. Once he swallowed that he said, "I'm interested I'm getting to know you, Rey, I really am. You... intrigue me." The son of Melpomene said moving a tiny bit closer to the son of Athena before looking him over.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:11 am

Rey flushed a tiny bit at that statement. "Honestly? You interest me more than just about anybody I've met in my life. I want to get to know you a whole lot better, if you'll let me." Rey also scooted slightly closer to the other boy, studying him. Just that simple eye contact was enough to make him flush furthur, so he took another bite of his salad to avoid talking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:16 am

Matias looked at Rey as his face flushed again. He traced his thumb lightly across the flush on his left cheek bone. "That blush is pretty adorable." Matias admitted. He pulled his hand back and looked up at the boys hair again. "Two boys, one dark haired turned blond, and the other blond turned dark. Who knows what will happen next?" Matias said, like it was a narrator in one of his stories.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:27 am

Matias's comment only made Rey blush more, and touching his face did not help matters. After the other boy's hand pulled away he attempted to cover his face with his hands, peeking through a small gap between his fingers to look at the other boy. "Who knows?" He echoed, still covering his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Books and New Friends(private)   Old Books and New Friends(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Books and New Friends(private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: The Library-
Jump to: