Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck on the island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Stuck on the island Empty
PostSubject: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:42 pm

The daughter of Hades was sitting on the beach questioning her sanity for the who knows how many-ith time. She then burries her face in her knees and sighs. The young demigod was wearing her tattered black jeans and her black mid-riff. The tide then came up and then buried her bare feet in salty sea water and wet sand. But as quickly as it had appeared it rolled back into the rest of the sea. Bella then flopped backward an lied there just looking at the sky. "If I weren't stuck here I might've actually enjoyed this day"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:12 pm

"Don't we all know it," Reagan answered. She had just finished the last of her chores around the camp, and had decided to walk down to the beach. Reagan had hoped to find herself alone on the beach, but didn't mind that someone else was also there. She sat down close enough for a conversation, if one was wanted, but far enough that she wouldn't get her shoes wet by the tide. Honestly Reagan hated the beach, she used to love it when she was younger, it had been fun. Now it was a part of her life everyday, and at first she hadn't minded, but now even the sound of waves crashing was annoying to her. Reagan had already decided that if they ever got off this island, she would never eat seafood again, and she was living in the city, far away from any type of water that didn't come out of her VERY HOT shower.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Bella looked back to see the who the voice had come from. When she turned her head she found Reagan. She the flopped back onto the ground and looked back to the sky with the clouds passing. "Quite literally as soon as I get off the retched island I am gonna move so far inland." Bella then blows a loose strand of hair off of her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 10:26 am

"I'm thinking about moving to a desert, once we get off here." She concluded, leaning her arms on the top of her knees. She watched the waves hit the shore. Looked so peaceful, to bad there were evil sea creatures lurking at the bottom, or else they might have managed to get off by now.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm

"Why the desert?" Blake honestly failed to realized how the desert was better than the island they were stuck on. The only improvement would be the lack of sea monsters tring to kill them. But then that just offer the chance of being hunted by any other monster.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm

"Lack of sea monsters.... lack of so much water..." Reagan said, but now that the words have left her mouth, she realized that the desert wasn't much better than the island, since there was still a unnecessary large amount of sand everywhere. "Maybe like not the desert. I'll just move to the city or something..." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 pm

"Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I might just move to St. Louis. I read about it before we got stuck here and it looked and sounded pretty good." Bella's mind then drifted off to fantasize about their life after this island hell. Bella's mind then shifted back into the cruel reality they were in.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 pm

"St. Louis sounds nice," Regan agrees. Well anywhere would be nicer than here, to be honest she figured, as she laid back so she could stare at the sky. Oh how she missed things like TV, so much better than the clouds. At least she'll have a large amount of tv shows to catch up with when she gets back, if she gets back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the island   Stuck on the island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on the island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: The Island-
Jump to: