Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Empty
PostSubject: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Carter and Ainsley were officially out of the camp, and officially on the quest.

"Alright, this will sound crazy," Carter started, "but because of Mars being my dad and all, I think I have a strong sense of where this sword is at, like it's somehow connected to me. I'm thinking, rather my mind's telling me, that it's somewhere around the mid US, like Texas."
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm

"How long is it going to take for us to get there?" she held her hands behind her head, trying to get something out of this situation. Her face was burning and brain filled with thoughts that she needed to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:05 pm

"Best case scenario, a day or two. Worst case scenario...up to two weeks, maybe more. But, we can get there, I know it. We just need some luck or fast travel or something. Any clue?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:08 pm

"I-I don't know. I could build something or or.." she tried thinking of a good option. "How did I get messed up in all this?" Ainsley asked herself, trying to calm down she breathed in and out.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Carter put his arm around her. "You're getting way too worried. Your with a Virgo. Or, actually, a former Virgo at this point. But, regardless, I'm built for this kind of stuff. We'll find that sword and you'll still be alive for a long time. I promise." Carter kissed her forehead, but then pulled back. "Damn, you burnt me. I always forget about that. Alright, I'll tell you what, California to Texas driving is probably 24 hours or so, maybe a little more. How about you use your Hephaestus brain and build us a car, and we'll take turns driving?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:16 pm

"Sorry, didn't mean to. It's just something I do when I'm scared." she apologized. "I need the materials. I can summon tools but it's tricky." Ainsley tried imitating her building a car. She probably looked ridiculous doing that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

"It's fine, I just always forget about it. I'll get the materials and tools, you just stay here and don't draw attention to yourself, doing things like that," he said, laughing a bit. Carter went off to get some materials.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Ainsley sat there, trying to focus on cars. "Okay let's see, uh. I need something fast. Fast car. I need racing car. Uh what racing cars are there. Ferrari? Let's see, the engine." she muttered to herself. She had seen a lot of racing cars, but never attempted to actually to build one. It was really complicated, so she was going to simplify all the cars she had seen and mush them together.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:33 pm

After fifteen or twenty minutes, Carter came back with materials and tools. "Don't ask where I got all this stuff, that's a story for another time. Just build to the best of your abilities. There's an empty garage a few blocks away, I think it's been abandoned or something (conveniently), you can build there if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:35 pm

"Uh, but you're going to have to help me, this is a big project." Ainsley asked for help from a kid of Mars to build a racing car, great. "H-have you ever tried building something?" Ainsley assumed that he probably didn't, being such a pretty rich boy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm

"I could try to help, but I don't think I'm going to be able to. I've built small things and out together armor and stuff, but I can't trust myself building a car. Honestly, it might be better to just get a rental car to be honest, but I assumed this would be easy for a Hephaestus kid. Also, I don't know policies on rental cars, like if minors can get them without identification or go two states away or any of that junk."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:40 pm

"They're too slow. "Ainsley explained. "This car won't take me a few hours longer, I'm really on adrenaline now." she said, when they were approaching the garage.

//timeskip to when the thing is ready?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:51 pm

ooc: Mhm

bic:

A few hours later, it was now around 1 AM or so (continuity yay)

Carter was watching Ainsley fix up the car. "I'm impressed, didn't think you could do it this well. I'll book a hotel room once we're in Texas, by the way, I was looking at a few on my phone. By the way, you have grease...everywhere," he joked and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Ainsley hadn't eaten anything in a while and felt a little dizzy. "I uh, I can drive for the first few hours. You'll probably get the hang of it just by watching me drive." she said. "I know, I'm not that attractive now, but let's just leave." she said. Her white dress was in blood, sweat, tears, grease and dirt. "There goes my dress." she wiped her hand on it. Ainsley hopped inside the car.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:01 pm

"Nah, you need to rest. I'll drive. We can make pit stops if we really need it, there's no rush, really." Carter went inside of the car. "How do you even start this thing? And, c'mon, don't say that. You're always attractive. You'll always be the most beautiful girl in the world to me." Carter kissed her on the lips. He accidentally pressed the horn, and it scared him out of the kiss. "Ooops. Don't worry about the dress, I'll buy you another one."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 pm

"Thanks." she said. She kissed him back until the Carter had to press the horn. "No need to buy new one, I ruined it anyways." Ainsley still hated owing someone something. For Carter it was a lot. "There's no key to this car, it's practically impossible to steal." she said. Pushing one of the buttons she felt the car get started. "Now just speed up out from here."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Carter nodded. Wouldn't not having a key to the car make it easier to steal? he thought. He drove out of the garage and started go towards...well, Texas. "Get some sleep," he said, seeing she was still awake. "You're going to need it." He continued driving.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Ainsley was too tired to even function normally. "I was so tired when building this car, I have a feeling I forgot something important about a car." she yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 pm

"That's comforting," he said, sarcastically.
----
After seven hours of driving, Carter had enough. It was 8 AM and he was tired. He pulled over at the nearest rest stop and fell asleep in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Ainsley woke up in the middle of the night to some unnecessary growling. She opened her eyes slowly and saw a monster hopping on the front if the car, constantly slipping and falling away. "What the-" Ainsley grabbed a dagger and killed the monster. "There better not be more." she looked around her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:21 pm

After a few more hours of rest, Carter woke up at noon. He had not had a pleasant sleep; he kept dreaming about Brooklyn's death and Ainsley being put to death and his mom disowning him. He looked at Ainsley next to him and tapped her shoulder, trying to wake her up. "Ainsley, Ainsley, it's your turn to drive," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Ainsley woke up and the first thing she did was she threatened him with a dagger. "Oh wait, it's just you. Sorry, had a bad dream." she said. "Yeah alrite I hear ya." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Carter nodded, not expecting her to wake up completely happy. He switched seats with her and went to sleep again, even though he feared about what he might dream.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 pm

//timeskip?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 2:31 pm

ooc: Sure

bic:

After switching back and forth one or two more times, by that night, they were in Texas.

Carter was starving. "Do you want me to stop somewhere and get something to eat? Also, maybe first off, we should buy you some clothes, considering you have blood and grease all over that dress?" Carter put his hand on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword   Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest: Mars' Long Lost Greatsword
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next