Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Have We Done? (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

What Have We Done? (Private) Empty
PostSubject: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:26 pm

He was nervously chewing on his lip as he waited for Kase and Matias to show up. He wondered who would show up first, and how exactly he was going to go about telling Kase about his new relationship. All he knew was that at least Matias would be there with him as he told Kase, there would be somebody there no matter what. He appreciated that Matias would be by his side.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:13 pm

What Have We Done? (Private) Tumblr_oo5rotUzrX1w3bltro9_400What Have We Done? (Private) Tumblr_no0n3lsWvc1ragmwko2_r1_250

Matias wanted to vomit, if he was being honest. Him and his almost-twin sister, Emilia, were walking into the commons. As usual, Emilia was talking a mile a minute, and the situation in which they were together didn't help them at all. The second that Matias had, painfully, asked Emi if she was willing to come and meet up with her and Rey and Kase that evening, she understood what was going on. As much as it upset Matias, she understood him. Maybe even more than he understood himself.

Matias looked around and spotted Rey and instantly his heart went off. All of this felt way more worth it and necessary as soon as he saw the dark haired boy. Matias started them off towards him.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Kase was looking around the commons for his brother. He then looked up at the sky wondering why Rey would even want to meet him here at this time. Kase then lowers his head to find his brother. After a couple minutes of searching Kase finds him and then starts to walk to him from behind. Once he is there he then starts to talk whe he sees another guy walking toward Rey looking kind of exited. Kase then realizes what is going on.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

Rey spotted Matias arriving with another girl he assumed must be his sister, and his heart gave a leap. As nervous as he was, all that melted away when he saw Matias. Walking to meet him halfway, he took one look at the blond boy and smilied. "Hey, you." he said, grinning massively. But then he saw Kase arriving, and panic began to set it once more. "Kase! Get your butt over here!" he hollered, before turning back to Matias.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:23 pm

What Have We Done? (Private) Tumblr_oo5rotUzrX1w3bltro9_400What Have We Done? (Private) Tumblr_no0n3lsWvc1ragmwko2_r1_250

Honestly, Matias knew that telling Emilia wouldn't be that bad. She already had her suspicions and, anyway, she was always pushing him towards people, begging for him to date someone. Matias smiled at Rey when he got closer and said, "Hi. I'm so glad to see you." His smiled fell, though, when saw Kase. That was what Matias was really afraid of. He didn't know Kase at all, and he was super paranoid of what he would think of him and his twin brother. When Rey called over to Kase, the son of Melpomene quickly looked down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Kase looks at the guy who was with Rey. He had noticed his smile dropped as soon as he him. As soon a Kase saw that he knew what was up. As soon as Kase got to Rey and the other boy he stood there with a blank expression for a second and then turned it into a sly smirk. "Look here, I know what's going on here." He then looks specifically at the guy with Rey. "As for you, feel free to smile. By the way my name is Kase. The only thing that you should probably know about me is that if anyone hurts Rey their breaths are numbered."
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Rey had looked sharply at his brother for the last comment, a glare that would no doubt banish any thoughts of him being just some small, defenseless boy from people's minds. If looks could kill, no doubt Kase would be dead under his brother's fierce glare by now. "Kase! Calm down, Matias is a great guy, he wouldn't hurt me." He scolded, smacking Kase with annoyance before huffing and going over to Matias, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Emilia rolled her eyes jokingly. "If anyone is going to be the defensive sibling here, it's going to be me." The daughter of Thalia joked. Matias chuckled nervously. "Uh, hi Kase. I'm Matias Nikula, and this is my sister Emilia." Matias said, introducing himself to Kase and then introducing Emi to both of them. Matias felt Rey's arms around him and instinctively moved his arms to be around him. Emilia smiled at the boys as they hugged. "You guys can call me Emi if you like." The Finnish girl said.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Kase laughs when Rey smacks him. It hurts a little but he just continues to chuckle.  He then hears Matias introduce himself as well as his sister Emilia. The blonde then then rubs his cheek. "Well, Here is the thing, Matias, I wad telling yiu that if you see anyone that hurts Rey, tell me. And Rey I wasn't even threatning him. I can tell he is a good guy. Emi it is nice to meet you. " The drmigod then whispsers in his brother's ear. " You are lucky. If you didn't get him I would have." Kase then laughs a little as he smiles at his brother's happiness.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am

Rey stiffened a little bit at his brother's whispered comment in his ear, about getting Matias had he not gotten him first, and couldn't help but growl slightly at the comment. Reminding himself to calm down, so as not to make it harder on Matias, he let the warmth of the hug he was sharing with Matias relax him, barely paying attention to Emi as she introduced herself, so caught up was he. Anybody else would clearly be able to tell he was falling head over heels for Matias, but he wouldn't notice it himself for awhile yet. "You better not have been threatening him." he said aloud, swivelling his head momentarily to shoot another glare at his overprotective brother.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 pm

[center][size=13]"Nice to meet you, too." The Finnish girl said passingly. She looked over at her younger-brother-by-11-months and a small smile crossed her face again. She liked seeing her brother happy for once. Being grumpy and mopey was his specialty, and that always really upset her. After a bit, Matias felt obligated to pull himself back from Rey. "So do you guys want to do something, like, all together?" Matias asked, his Finnish accent strong.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Kase smirked and shrugged. "Sure. Why not? What do you guys wanna do? I honestly am up for anything right now. " Kase then put his hands hin his hoodie's pockets and looked at the other three.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:38 am

Rey looked at Matias with a goofy grin still on his face, and was pretty happy when he suggested they all do something together. "Honestly, that sounds perfect. What do you guys want to do? I can't really think of anything right now..." he replied, slipping his hand into Matias's. He looked mainly at Matias and Emi with that, knowing that Kase was just as stuck as he was.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Matias and Emilia looked at each other, making eye contact with each other. The Nikula kids were really good at arguing about what to, not making decisions​. Matias pleaded with his eyes to Emi, hoping that they wouldn't fight in front of Rey and Kase. Emi smiled genuinely at Matias and suggested, "Why don't we go and walk around? See some of the stuff there is to see around here." Emi suggested sweetly.

Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:46 am

"That is fine by me. I really could stand to learn more about this place." Kase then ruffles his brother's hair and says, " What do you think Rey?"
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Rey laughed as his brother ruffled his hair, a slightly adorable grin on his face, before he turned away from Kase and to Matias once more, pecking the other boy on the cheek. "That works, I do want to know more about this place. And besides, I don't really care as long as I'm with Matias."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have We Done? (Private)   What Have We Done? (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Have We Done? (Private)
Page 1 of 1