Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayde Kuran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Kayde Kuran Tumblr_nw0o0tGweu1rgfjr4o2_1280
Name: Kayde Kuran
Sexuality: Homosexual

Country of Origin: Japan
Place of Birth : Kyoto
Race: Japanese/Italian
Skin color: White
Hair color: White(Natural(Got it from his mother, who was albino))
Eye color: Blue
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 163 lbs
Body type: Skinny
Fc: Yashiro Isana

God Parent: Zeus
Legacy of: Mors
Mortal Parent: Kyra Kuran

Personality: Kayde is generally a pretty accepting person, though he cannot accept some things about himself that he does accept in others.  His homosexuality is one main example of that. He likes physical activity like climbing and swordfighting a fair bit. Kayde is somewhat mean to guys he likes because he doesn't know what else to do.  He adored his father and wants to be like him some day, a strong leader who gets what he wants.
Kayde is all over the place quite often, a result of his rather mixed lineage.
He likes all kinds of things, and hates very little except himself.

Talents:
-Swordsmanship
-Fighting
-Swimming
-Climbing dangerous structures

Flaws :
-Cannot accept his own sexuality
-Erratic
-A bit mean to guys he likes

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold):
-Celestial bronze parasol(gift from Mors)
Abilities of the gift:
1: Manipulates Gravity pertaining to Kayde(Kayde falls like a feather while holding this pretty much)
2: Folds into a regular sword, or a small square for convenience
-imperial gold/celestial bronze mixed sword.
Abilities:
-can fly

Powers:
-can call down lightning
-can turn into an eagle, the symbol of Zeus.

History: Kayde was born from a rather unusual set of circumstances that very few fully understand. His grandparents were a demigod and a mortal, a son of Mors and a mortal woman. They had fallen in love at camp, and the result of their love was Kyra Kuran. Kyra Kuran was Kayde's mother, a fierce woman who grew up knowing exactly what she was. Kayde was born when Zeus managed to win Kyra's heart, and also grew up knowing what he was. Kyra, his mother, was killed in a monster attack when he was only 10, leaving Kayde to get all the way to camp on his own. A satyr never helped him since his existence was covered up by his father. On that day, Mors, who had taken an interest in Kayde, instructed a servant to appear to gIve him a parasol that had been made using Celestial bronze for the main structure. The thing the god did not tell him, however, was how unique Kayde was. Kayde was 11 when he finally made it to camp, and has been there ever since.
RP Sample (required for first form): N/A
Notes:
-Using b3 kid and gift from a relation on him.
-Due to being more Greek than Roman, Kayde lives at CHB rather than Camp Jupiter.

Last edited by Morgana Hart on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Just some things I'd like you to fix, if you wouldn't mind!

1. Is his white hair dyed or natural? If it's natural you're going to need to explain that.

2. I don't think being able to sense death from having Thanatos as your great grandparent would be likely. I'll allow breathing under water if it has limits, because again great grandparent.

3. Refer to my point in 2 to be why I wouldn't really accept being able to summon someone from the undead. Especially with that cool down rate.

4. How come a satyr didn't find him and help him get to camp?

5. Just because you get a god parent gift doesn't mean the god sees them and personally delivers it to him.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Also I hate to double post, but I don't think I'm going to allow a B3 to be a legacy of another B3. It just seems to be too much. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Edited, and I only chose to have the b3 legacy for plot reasons. Kayde is supposed to be the child who unites 3 different kingdoms in a way. Besides, not like legacy will do too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I just feel like if we were to do a plot like that it'd have to go through me first, and it'd have to be something staff voted on. I'm going to have to decline a son of zeus legacy of neptune and thanatos. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:04 pm

If it needs a stafff vote I don't mind putting it through one. For now I'll talk to tiger about what to do as this was mainly a plot for us two.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

My final answer is no. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 am

edited to make it a minor water god instead. that shouldn't be too much, should it?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:04 pm

The Greeks don't really have legacies for one. For two I think having three gods in one character's lineage is a bit excessive. I'd accept a son of Zeus with a minor roman legacy or something of the sort, though.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 pm

i can't do that, i mean so what if his grandparents were both demigods, it really doesn't affect Kayde too much, especially if both are now minor gods instead of major. and besides, last night didn't you say greeks have legacies too, it's just more rare?
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 pm

I did say that, but I looked into it and talked to some people who I know remembered the books way better than me.

Also "you can't do that" Well you're going to have to. My answer is no.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:43 pm

edited. this really messes up his entire plot...
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:49 pm

1. Just change Thanatos to Mors for his Roman version.

2. How come his hair is naturally white?
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 pm

he got his hair from his mum, who was albino. and why does that need explantion its just his natural hair.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I only ask that it's there because white hair isn't common at all. It is typically rare and usually it just needs explanation. Which that explanation is fine. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
E.T
E.T

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:58 pm

edited. good lord.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kayde Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayde Kuran   Kayde Kuran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayde Kuran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms-
Jump to: