Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 10:08 pm

"Uh, okay. I want a parrot who speaks Japanese and fights with immense MMA skills," Finn said, then paused. "Oh wait, you meant, yeah, food. Oh, uh," Finn looked down and saw an assortment of vegetables and pizza. "Sweet. So, Bri, how long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 pm

"About a year," Bri said solemnly. "How about you? I've never been to Camp Jupiter. What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh gosh, like I don't know, a few years? Six, I think. Six sounds accurate. It's pretty amazing, New Rome's an amazing place full of anything you could possibly want."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:14 pm

"Six years?" Bri asked in shock. Six years for her would make her twenty and she'd probably be dead by then, like most demigods. "What does New Roman look like. Is it anything like here?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:21 pm

"Not at all, it's like a city inside of camp, full of adults, children, teens, demigods, legacies, everything, really. There are, like any city, the more expensive places and more casual places. Have you ever heard of the Davenports or Virgos?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Bri shook her head. It seemed like Camp Half-Blood was more puny compared to Camp Jupiter, which seemed like a grand army with there own mini country. "I have little to no idea what you are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:36 pm

"Two biggest family names among the Romans, Davenports, Virgos. I'm not a huge fan of either, but in the Davenport and Virgo family alone, there's like three retired Centurions of the First Cohort, a centurion of the First Cohort, two centurions of the Second Cohort, an optio of the 1st cohort. They're powerful and shizniz among the Romans."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Bri nodded her head, pretending like she understood any of what this guy just said. What she got from it was they were way more military and way more serious than a group of rag tag demigods doing chariot races and climbing up a lava wall. Bri took another bit of her food, deep in thought as she subconsciously stared straight at Finn.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 11:57 pm

"Did I confuse you?" he asked, taking a few more bites of his food.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:02 am

"No," Bri said. "Yes," She decided on. "But it doesn't matter. Greeks are still better than some smelly Romans," Bri said with more confidence than she felt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 am

"C'mon, calm down there. I may not be the best representation of a Roman, but we have better weapons, better army, a better camp, better food. Better everything."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:50 am

Bri raised an eyebrow. "You must be mistaking Greek with Roman. We have the better camp easily, our food is great, out army could kick yours easily, and our weapons are made by the best of the best. Plus, we are all better than you guys," Bri argued strongly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:00 am

"Hmm, really? Alright, then, I'll lay down a bet for you. I'll get the best Roman soldier I know, and you visit us sometime, and you two spar. If he wins, you have to go out with any guy in either camp I want you to. But, if you win, you can punt me as hard as you can in the nuts three times."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 1:07 am

"Done!" Bri said immediately. Bri didn't care whoever Finn picked, because she knew she could beat them. She was great with a sword, one of the bests in camp. Plus, it didn't seem like Finn had many friends or people he could convince to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Finn grinned. "Great deal. How's Fredrick the nose picker over there sound? Maybe I'll go a little easier," he said with a laugh. "You're so massively screwed. You just made a bet you have 0 chance of winning."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 2:22 pm

"You're the one that is about to get massively screwed," Bri said, her voice oozing with confidence that she even had the nerve to smirk slightly. "I don't see a way I don't win. I can beat any Roman soldier. Who do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:04 pm

"I have a few in mind, hopefully a Davenport or Virgo. If I do get one of them, you're absolutely going to lose, so I hope you buy some pretty things to get ready for the date you're going to go on soon. When are you free to come over to Camp Jupiter?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Bri snorted. "Yeah right. I don't care what big and fancy Romans you have fight me because I can beat them into the ground."

Bri shrugged. "Not like I have any quests to go on. Whenever I can get the okay from Chiron I can come."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:22 pm

"Sweet, do you have a phone or some way to keep in contact?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Bri shook her head. "Phones attract monsters. We use Iris messaging a lot. Just create a rainbow or mist and throw a drachmas in as payment. It's like FaceTime for demigods." Bri explained, taking another few bites of her food and a sip of some red soda.

"Now, I hope you realize you will never have kids again after this bet," Bri said off-handedly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 pm

"I gotcha. And, I don't know, I feel like you're doubting what type of person I'm bringing to the table." Finn finn-ished (badum tis) his meal. "I'm going to go, hopefully I don't get lost. I'll be in Camp Jupiter later, towards night, I'll contact you and you better be there, okay? This is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 5:55 pm

"Of course. I would never miss out on the chance to kick some guy where it hurts," Bri gave him a sarcastic smile. She had the uttermost confidence in winning this fight. It would be very entertaining to see Finn get put in his place. She got up from the Aphrodite to go ask Chiron to go to Camp Jupiter.

OCC: 1. That was a nice pun. I laughed a little to hard. 2. Want to do a time skippo to CJ?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 pm

ooc: Lol, thanks, and sure.

bic:

Finn rolled his eyes and left the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Bri sprinted through the tunnel to Camp Jupiter. The guards let her through with relative ease once the guards caught sight of her CHB shirt. The sun was starting to go down and she lost an Empousa a while back, but thought it would be more wise to sprint to Camp Jupiter to avoid any monsters that would attack at night.

Bri was out of breath as she caught sight of Camp Jupiter. It was huge with large buildings and great architecture. It was more like a country than a camp.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Finn met her at the entrance, the tunnel. He looked at her with a smile. "Bri, I'm glad to see you're Finn-ally here to lose. This is going to be so much fun, so Finn-teresting. OKay, so, you're going to have a Finntastic time- I hired one of the Centurions, one of the Virgos, to fight you, and I know who I'm going to make you go out with when you lose." Finn said that all with his snarky, confident, sly smile. "Follow me to the Field of Mars."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next