Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A blind date (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

A blind date (private) Empty
PostSubject: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Finn had sent Keith for the date with Bri- he knew Keith from a party he went to in New Rome once. He was deciding between him and a few others, but ultimately decided he'd be the best option.

Keith, as a Greek son of Apollo, surprisingly knew New Rome pretty well. He always went there for parties and to get illegal drugs as well. He had his blonde hair back, and was wearing a red shirt and jeans, along with sunglasses. He, despite this girl being a daughter of Aphrodite, had absolutely no idea who she was. He only knew her name, like Jillian or something, because Finn told him. In reality, he was just looking to take her to a party or a restaurant or something and make out. He didn't care much for this, he just decided a free date with an Aphrodite girl, why not?

Keith checked his watch. He was getting frustrated, Finn promised him she'd be here at 8, it was 8:13.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Bri had about days to explore New Rome, but still had no idea where anything was since it was so big. She wasn't exactly rushing to go on some blind date that Finn set up. Especially since Finn set it up. He didn't tell her anything about the date, just where to go.

What a Finn move, she thought.

She finally found the place about an hour after she left to go around 7:40. Bri walked around to the meet-up spot and looked around. All the Roman's were wearing just regular clothes as the milled around the square area. She easily stuck out with her Camp Half-Blood shirt and muddy old jeans that she always wore.

"Thanks a lot Finn," She said out loud to herself. "I have no idea who this guy is."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:12 am

Keith looked around, and back at his watch. It took him about five more minutes to spot out Bri, because of the orange shirt and brief description he got. He was confused, approaching her. "Hey, I'm Keith. You must be Leslie, or whoever Finn set me up with. You're a daughter of Aphrodite?" he asked, confused, studying her. "Why in the world are you wearing clothes like that on a date? Did you just decide to look as unattractive as possible? Whatever, it's fine, let's get on with this date," he said with an eyeroll. "I tried to look attractive for you," he muttered. It was partially true, he could've tried harder, though.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:23 am

Bri was literally going to kill Finn next time she saw him. Did he try to find the one person that he knew she would hate? Probably. She didn't even speak a word to this guy yet and she hated him.

"First off, my name is Bri," She said sourly, looking the boy up and down and she was not impressed. "And second off, I don't even want to be here, but let's just get this over with," She said before adding quietly under her breath, "Before I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:27 am

"Alright, fine, I don't want to be here either," Keith said with another eye roll. "I was thinking we could go out to eat and then to a party or something. What do you want to do?" he asked, stopping near a window that showed his reflection. He fixed his hair a bit. "Burgers good? Burgers are good. Let's go," Keith said and continued walking,
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 am

"Umm, I don't even know your name," Bri said, following him other wise. She never meet someone who was so egotistical and coming from the Aphrodite Cabin, that was saying something. "You know you're a pretty big jerk, right?" Bri crossed her arms and scowled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:31 am

"I said I was Keith, fam. Listen a little better next time," he said, continuing to walk. "Yeah, I know, and I quite frankly don't give a shit. Who's gonna stop me? Clearly Apollo doesn't even give a shit about me, what, you think Aphrodite gives a shit bout you, either?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 am

"I know Aphrodite doesn't give a shit about me, thanks for the reminder," Bri growled. "You are just the most romantic date, aren't you?" Bri asked sarcastically as she prayed to every god and goddess (except Aphrodite) to end with horrible date, but she was still there.

It's just one date, Bri reminded herself and she took in a breath.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:41 am

Keith stopped in his tracks. "Hey, sweetheart, I'm only not being romantic because you decided the best way to present yourself was showing up in muddy jeans and being an asshat. You wanna see me flirt?" he said in anger. Keith paused, and changed his tone. He tapped her chin, and made their faces closer. "Wow, you're absolutely stunning, you have awesome natural beauty. It's not everyday demigods are blessed with seeing an angel," he spoke in a hushed voice- he was actually extremely good at flirting. He stared into her eyes, for a few seconds, then stepped away. "Was that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 12:54 am

Bri's face remained passive. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. Do you know how many of my siblings practices pick-up lines a lot better than that on me?" Bri challenged. "I'm so sorry I didn't dress in a short skirt and a crop top for you, but I'm not like that."

Of course, Keith was an obvious charmer, but Bri didn't have short-term memory loss and remembered everything he said before hand and was not charmed in the slightest. She couldn't help but think this was her first date. Her siblings always told stories about horrible first dates and she was waiting for a story to put her on top of the list.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:02 am

"I didn't ask you to dress like a model, I just want you to show you care. Your jeans are muddy and you're wearing the shirt Camp Half-Blood gives away for free. Show you care. You're actually really hot, maybe if you presented yourself differently, all of this would be a different story." Keith stopped outside of the burger place. "Well, here we are," Keith said, looking at her. "How old are you, anyway?" he asked as he opened the door for her, admittedly checking her out as she went by.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:07 am

OOC: For this RP, I'm going to change her age to make her a little older, so it would be more possible? Okay? Okay!

BTRP:

"It's not like you have to judge someone on their looks," Bri muttered before walking through the door, glaring back at Keith with sharp blue eyes before continuing into the shop. It smelled like an actual burger place and not one of the fast food places. "And sixteen."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:15 am

ooc: Yeah, I was considering lowering Keith to 15 or 16 if you didn't. Should I change the age in her form?

bic:

"Why not? Personality matters I guess, but all girls f*cking care about is looks, and I have those. I'm just returning the favor. Besides, it has nothing to do with looks, sweetheart, it's how you present yourself. Your sour ass attitude and clothes won't get you anywhere," Keith followed her to the cash register. "I'm seventeen," he said as a comment to her, before ordering two small burgers and fries and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:19 am

Bri also ordered two burgers and a large fry, but also got a milk shake before going to sit with her "date". She started digging in, getting some ketchup on her chin as she kept eating.

"Not all girls care about their looks," She said with their mouths full. "My sour attitude is from being stuck with a jerk and my clothes are comfortable," She defended herself, taking another large bite of her burger.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:23 am

"Yeah, right, don't feed me that Disney Channel bullshit." Keith angrily took a bite of one of his burgers. He peered up at her. "Oh, yay, jumbo cheesbeurgers, fries, and a milkshake, that's a good way of absolutely destroying my wallet! You're lucky I'm paying, sweetheart," he said, continuing to eat. "How come we're both Greek, and we've never met? Haven't you ever been to a party or something?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:26 am

"I can pay for my own food," Bri growled as she took another messy bite of her burger and whipped her mouth of her shirt. "I'm not really a party person. I kind of try to avoid it. I would rather train than go to some stupid party where people would get drunk and take there clothes off with not worry."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 am

"No, I insist on paying, it's just a nice thing for the guy do on a date. It's just, you could've y'know, not shot my wallet dead?" he continued to eat, looking at the window. He looked back at her, seeing her wipe her mouth on her shirt. "Use a freaking napkin, please. Those parties are the best type of parties. Why train? It's what the gods want, us to train, to use us on their side. Why not show the gods you don't give a shit? Clearly my mom and step-dad don't give a shit either." He gave her a few napkins. "Have you ever been on a date before?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 am

Bri gritted her teeth. "I don't train to help the gods. I train for myself, because monsters attack all the time and I had to practically run across the country to get here and I'm only alive because I train. I train to get back at the gods! Aphrodite? Goddess of love? Her kid learning to fight and not caring about clothes or looks it going straight against her. So no, I haven't went on a date because why would I do that when I try to get not to do any of the lovey-dovey stuff!" Bri bit her lip, trying to subside her anger.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:43 am

"You think that, but you're just a pawn in a game, Bri. You think that's getting back at her, she probably doesn't even pay attention to you. Do you realize there's just as many Aphrodite kids who are against her than there are with her? You're not doing shit to Aphrodite, you're only hurting yourself. It's the human way to feel passion, desire, love, and you're depleting yourself of it because you think doing so will hurt Aphrodite. She probably doesn't know your name, she probably has seen you once before, and it was when you were birthed. Don't get worked up over what the gods think, screw them, it's about what the f*ck you want to do in life. Now, are you almost done?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:48 am

Bri let out a shaky breath. "Yeah," She whispered, but it was just loud enough for him to hear. "I'm not very hungry anymore." Bri brought her clenched fists together and brought them up to her mouth. "I don't care if Aphrodite doesn't pay attention," Bri's eyes glanced up at Keith. "Because I just want others to know that not all Aphrodite kids care about make-up, clothes, and gossip. I just want people to know were not all airheads."

Bri stood up from the chair and stalked outside, her arms crossed as her whole body was filled with tension.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 1:53 am

Keith looked at her in confusion and anger as she said she wasn't hungry anymore, and left the restaurant. He paid the bill, then followed after her. "Hey, sorry," he said, genuinely feeling that way. "I know not all Aphrodite kids feel that way, I feel like most people do. It's just a stereotype, and it's good you're fighting it, but just be who you want to be. No one else matters. It's your life. Who cares what Billy John in the Demeter cabin or Susan Sue in the Nike cabin think?" he put a hand on her shoulder. "Look, why don't we at least try to make this date something, we probably won't ever talk again. You want to go to the lake?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:02 am

Bri let out a sigh, running a hand through her wild copper hair. "Yeah, let's do it and by the way, Susan Sue in Nike cabin is actually a very upstanding person," She said as she followed Keith to the lake. Bri was getting use to Keith. She knew he wasn't a complete jerk, but she wasn't about to just become buddy buddy with him after a few nice words.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:07 am

Keith laughed. He walked to the lake with her. "Yeah, don't give my boy Billy John shit, he once planted an entire garden, with unfertile soil. He's savage AF," he said and laughed again. Once they were at the lake, Keith looked out in the distance, in the water. He looked at Bri. "So, I could understand why you wouldn't want to swim, but I'm going to, regardless. It's cool, and cool water at night is the best in my opinion. Weird for an Apollo kid, huh?" he unbuttoned his red dress shirt and took it off. "Hold this for me," he said, tossing her the shirt. He heard some old music playing nearby, where two older fishermen were fishing. "Mr. Blue Sky by ELO. I know this song," he said, grabbing one of her hands and spinning her around. He pulled her close so they were touching nose to nose, then let go.

"Sorry, my bad, I just got into it," Keith said, jumping into the water.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:18 am

The shirt hit Bri in the face and she frowned, yanking it off to stop and see Keith, who had a very nice body. Bri felt her cheeks heating up and narrowed her eyes. She never blushed before, but then again, she never really had a reason too. She was about to tell him off for the shirt thing and say how it was stupid to get into the water when he took her hand and spun her around. Then she was suddenly pressed up against his body and if her face wasn't red before -- it sure was now. Then he apologize and she took a step back as she watched the boy jump into the water.

Bri grabbed the hair on her scalp, tempted to just rip it out of her head with the mix of feelings going through her head. Holy House of Hades, she thought. I'm losing my mind. I blame Aphrodite..

"Stupid goddess of love," She swore under her breath and waited to get struck by lighting but it never happened. Shame.

"You're going to get hypothermia in there!" Bri yelled from the shore.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:28 am

"Who the f*ck cares?" he yelled back, getting bad looks from the old fishermen. "Hey, dudes, turn up the music louder!" he yelled, and they obeyed. Mr. Blue Sky by ELO was now blasting through the radio they had. Keith smiled and laughed. After being in the water for a few minutes, he got out and looked at Bri. "Damn, chilly. Not as bad as it could be, though. Here, I want to show you something," he said, and summoned a guitar to him. He started playing along with the music, then started freestyling.

"Oh, Bri, daughter of love, you're like a dove, you're super hot but kind of gross, but it's okay, I like it, you smell like flowers, like you just took a shower, you're trying to break the rules, but don't be a fool, a fooooollllll," he sung and smiled. He was pretty good. "My dad is the god of music, my stepfather is a musician. How's that one sound?" he asked.

"Wait, are you blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blind date (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next